RegisterLogin with Google+

A quick hello :-)

Wink 
Hello fellow members, I'm Pamela from Wales, UK.

I've been interested in the concept of Spirituality for 30 years - what it means for others and importantly
how can we learn to reconnect as fully as possible with Source. I believe we are Spiritual Beings who have chosen to 
experience a physical manifestation. So many questions arise from this belief, I find it utterly fascinating.

Following a complete episode of chaos, my life was rearranged, creating the time and space to allow my Spiritual Journey 
to take centre stage. I truly feel that so much has coalesced, I'm on a 'formless launch pad' - and I'm bursting both with 
curiosity and confusion!

I have been focusing upon 'thoughts' or more precisely the power of our 'thinking process', to gain access to our 'inner Knowing'
as well as a means to live our values and Truths.

A big thank you to all who have made this site possible. I'm looking forward to hearing and understanding other members
experience of Spirituality and how they connect with Source.

Warmest Regards
Pamela
[-] The following 4 users Like Pamela's post:
  • geo97, Gerhard Botha, lunabee, Skytiger
Share this post on :
Greetings Pamela,
Welcome fellow spiritual traveler to MSG. Smile It took me more than 40 yrs to begin my searching... life just got in the way or maybe I should correct that statement; I got in the way! Confused In my beginning to find answers; if I only knew/wished there was a site like MSG and the support that someone can receive here, my journey wouldn't have taken so many turns. With the wisdom and knowledge MSG can offer hurdles and the road blocks in life will have a different meaning.

Everything happens when it should and know with experience and knowledge, confusion will dissipate and your curiosity will become peaked.

Do enjoy your search and journey as it is your thoughts that have helped lead you here.

Welcome. BIGsmile
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Derek's post:
  • Pamela
Share this post on :
Welcome Pamela,

I also am in agreement with Derek. Your thoughts and "inner knowing" have lead you hear to join us. I hope this site can be of use to you in your search.

I hope to continue together in our spiritual paths.

Jesse
[-] The following 1 user Likes Uzumaki's post:
  • Pamela
Share this post on :
(06-27-2017, 06:49 PM)Derek Wrote: Greetings Pamela,
Welcome fellow spiritual traveler to MSG. Smile It took me more than 40 yrs to begin my searching... life just got in the way or maybe I should correct that statement; I got in the way! Confused In my beginning to find answers; if I only knew/wished there was a site like MSG and the support that someone can receive here, my journey wouldn't have taken so many turns. With the wisdom and knowledge MSG can offer hurdles and the road blocks in life will have a different meaning.

Everything happens when it should and know with experience and knowledge, confusion will dissipate and your curiosity will become peaked.

Do enjoy your search and journey as it is your thoughts that have helped lead you here.

Welcome. BIGsmile

Thank you Derek,
It's good to meet you - I have to begin with an apology, I'm unable to see the full screen and so missed part of each line of the message!
Yes, the first hurdle is to get yourself out of the way................although such a hurdle seems always present........unless we stay Present.
I look forward to sharing knowledge and enjoying each others thoughts :-)
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(06-27-2017, 07:12 PM)Uzumaki_Jesse Wrote: Welcome Pamela,

I also am in agreement with Derek. Your thoughts and "inner knowing" have lead you hear to join us. I hope this site can be of use to you in your search.

I hope to continue together in our spiritual paths.

Jesse

Hi Jesse,
Thank you, I'm so pleased I found this site although I'm not great at finding my way around yet - need more practice.
May I ask Jesse, what is your most inspirational practice or book?
I'm currently looking at The Three Principles, Non-Violent Communication and The Master Key System.

Kindest regards
Pam
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello Pamela, from a resident of Wales. I cannot claim Celtic ancestry but I have lived on the Cardigan Bay coast for some 44 years. Found this forum about two years ago and still have not fully realised its great potential as a source of spiritually-related knowledge and wisdom.
I hope you, likewise, will discover this potential.
MBS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Pamela
Share this post on :
(06-27-2017, 08:30 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Hello Pamela, from a resident of Wales. I cannot claim Celtic ancestry but I have lived on the Cardigan Bay coast for some 44 years. Found this forum about two years ago and still have not fully realised its great potential as a source of spiritually-related knowledge and wisdom.
I hope you, likewise, will discover this potential.
MBS

Hiya Moonbearspeaks!
Cardigan Bay such a beautiful place I've yet to fully enjoy.
I would be grateful if you could give a newbie the heads up on where best to start exploring the site please?
kindest regards
Pam
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Finding your way around the forum? Well you said a 'quick hello' but it won't be a quick goodbye.
Starting on the home page, scroll down and you will find a list of Forum Headings, e.g. News and Announcements. Introduce Yourself.
Scroll further down and there is a long list starting SPIRITUAL AND METAPHYSICS FORUM. As you follow that down you will discover you have access to over 3,000 threads covering over 6,000 posts. Will that do for now?
If you have any difficulties you are welcome to send me a Private Message or email.
Right. Next Question. Smile
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Pamela,

I am not much of a spiritual book reader. I have read one and only one spiritual book and it was by Dr. Wayne Dyer "Manifest Your Destiny" . I found it quite inspirational. (although I have nothing to compare it to)

To be completely honest, in this life so far, most of my early spiritual learning (in book or story form) came from fictional stories. The stories of good and evil, light and darkness opened my mind to a greater purpose. These stories helped me realize The gifts of love, friendships, and, of course, a strong will to do what is right and help people and the world.

Jesse
[-] The following 3 users Like Uzumaki's post:
  • lunabee, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Pamela
Share this post on :
(06-27-2017, 08:49 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Finding your way around the forum? Well you said a 'quick hello' but it won't be a quick goodbye.
Starting on the home page, scroll down and you will find a list of Forum Headings, e.g. News and Announcements. Introduce Yourself.
Scroll further down and there is a long list starting SPIRITUAL AND METAPHYSICS FORUM. As you follow that down you will discover you have access to over 3,000 threads covering over 6,000 posts. Will that do for now?
If you have any difficulties you are welcome to send me a Private Message or email.
Right. Next Question. Smile

Wow - I'd like a time box to sit in, to thoroughly enjoy peoples beliefs and experiences!
Excited as a child in a toy shop - I'm off to explore  Big Grin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :