RegisterLogin with Google+

ALIENS AND THE ABDUCTION PHENOMENON

After reading this thread, I came to the realization that I very likely was a victim of abduction in my childhood (and even up to my late teen). I have answered in positive to many of the points in the checklist (especially the morning nosebleed and the ringing in my right ear). So john-ly, could it be that I carry an implant in me and that I am under surveillance? Smile

Also, I can't remember where I have read the information that some people have made pacts with dark forces and entities in their past lives and they are therefore hunted and haunted upon reincarnating in their next life. Is this somehow linked to the abduction phenomenon? If yes, then how can one break away from the vows and pacts that one has made with dark entities in past lives?
Thanks.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
When in doubt, and if you happen to have sufficient subjective evidence about an abduction, it is safe to assume in the positive and then take whatever precautionary measure to prevent future abductions from occuring. After all, if you have managed to survive intact their violations and you still retain your sense of humanity, then it means you have gained in experience (even if that experience was not conscious, it is still imprinted in your soul) and there is nothing to fear. You should by no mean view yourself as a victim (because that is what they want you to do) but rather as someone learning some lessons, however painful those lessons may be.

Keep in mind that each time the dark team attack a spiritually resillient person, they take a huge gamble which may work against them: Should their attacks fail, not only will they retain a karma for their freewill violation, but they will also be inadvertantly aiding the person by making him even stronger and wiser than before, so that the next time they attempt another attack, they will meet a stronger resistance than before because the person will have gained much knowledge and experience from the past attacks, and thus he/she will be out of their range of influence. They will thus need more skills and resources in order to carry out their next attack on that person. And if they don't have the required power and resources to carry out the attack, they will have to request the assistance of higher ranking members of their hierarchy who might still be able to affect the targeted person. But if these ones too fail, then the task will get more and more complicated and will require a higher and higher negative power to overcome the person, and this will eventually trigger the intervention of light entities who will come to protect the targeted person. Thus, the whole attempt will become one huge waste of the already scarce energies of the dark team especially if there is no significant payoff in the horizon that may come from such an endeavour (remember that dark entities only have a limited supply of life-force energy and so they need to be as energy efficient as possible).

For this reason, higher ranking members of the dark hierarchy resent being called by their subservient lower members to salvage a mess these latter have created, and they will intervene (with reluctance) only if the situation in question is very crucial for the fulfilment of their agenda and the person being attacked is a high profile target. This is the main reason why dark entities do not always attack a person they perceive to be spiritually resillient because it can backfire against them and they may be helping the side of their enemies (the light side) by strengtening the person in question. There is a threshold of attempts beyond which they (the negative entities) will back off and immediately stop all direct attacks at the person, while patiently watching the person at a distance in the hope that he or she might eventually get himself/herself into self-destructive activities (such as alcoholism, drug abuse, unrestrained sexual promiscuity, and so on) which will leave his aura open and thus afford those negative entities watching the person the opportunity to simultaneously attack with an overwhelming force. It is therefore not a coincidence that our modern world is filled with habits and activities which are meant to weaken our auras and make us destroy ourselves, thus alleviating the dark forces from having to expend much energy in order to attack those they want to attack.

As for the idea about past alliances, vows or pacts that a person might have made with some dark forces or entities in his/her past life, it must be clearly said that all such deals do become null and void IMMEDIATELY after that lifetime and the person has died. Negative entities do not have any right to pursue a soul in its next reincarnation under the pretext that it has been their partner during its previous life. Whatever faults or mistakes a person has committed during his/her past life will all be payed off during the process of the after life, and the remaining will be dealt with in the next life of the person in such a way that it should not violate freewill and learning of one's life lesson. So it is a plain lie when negative entities pretend that some people owe them something from their previous lives and thus this gives them the right to hunt them in this life. From a cosmic point of view, these claims are invalid and ridiculous.

It is however true that some souls among the soul groups of specific negative entities sometimes do decide to incarnate in this world in order to experience life as a human being. And upon incarnation on this plane, these souls are subjected to the same rules like everybody, meaning they enter the veil of 3D reality and they must forget their previous identities just like the rest of us. They will also have freewill to decide whether they must continue serving negative agendas in this world (which they came here for) or switch side and serve the positive agenda instead by alligning themselves with the divine forces. It is this possibility which irritates and frightens their "cousins" (the members of their negative soul group) left in higher dimension who have low tolerance seeing an incarnated member of their soul group breaking ranks and joining the other side. They will do everything they can to frighten that person and get him/her back in line (that is, to make him/her serve the negative agenda as it should be). They will thus endlessly harrass the person, or if necessary, kill the person so that he/she will at least be denied the chance to switch side in this current life. They will still pursue that soul after it has reincarnated again in the next life in this world until the soul commit itself to continue in the negative polarity and serve the agenda of the negative team. But if that that soul persists in chosing the side of light and serving noble causes, it will then get assistance from light forces who will protect it from further further attacks and harrasment from malevolent entities. All such attempts conducted by negative entities are desperate measures and a violation of the law of freewill which eventually bring forth corresponding karma against them.

I hope this elaboration helps your inquiries somehow.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
If I wish to meet a " good" alien, just to know about them , is it possible that they will know it ?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Why do you wish to meet "good aliens" in the first place?

As they say, curiosity killed the cat. In this case, curiosity can kill your soul.
How do you think you can distinguish the "good" and the "bad" aliens? (btw I don't like to use this term alien because it is a misnomer).

Do you think those entities simply differ from their physical appearances? To give you an example, would you directly assume that a very beautiful looking person (i.e. human) is necessarily a benevolent and kind person and any human not looking good according to your standard of beauty must necessarily be a bad person? If you don't think so, then you shouldn't think so about any other entity, no matter how beautifully its looks. As above so below.

Focus on what is essential to you, that is, gaining knowledge, improving your life and developping your faculties. All the rest are unnecessary and they can be given to you if that would be helpful for your spiritual growth.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I have to wonder, does good and bad exist only here, or on other planets also.
Hopefully there are lots of 'good' planets and very little 'bad' planets.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(01-29-2017, 07:29 PM)Skytiger Wrote: I have to wonder, does good and bad exist only here, or on other planets also.
Hopefully there are lots of 'good' planets and very little 'bad' planets.

I would assume that bad exists in the entire 3D dimension, We may then find it in other planets too. But maybe those beings 'Alians" don't define things as we do. Maybe bad exist that bad Smile
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
There are sources that claim, very convincingly, that ours is the only planet of choice and thus the only planet where free will is exercised. Does this imply that it is the only planet where our three dimension duality exists? If so, then there seem to be two possibilities : 

1. that any self-aware inhabitants of some other planets are in the lower dimensions but, not having free will are subject to a controlling influence and, furthermore, because they have no choice, cannot be subjected to the good/bad, dark/light duality. 

2. that any self-aware inhabitants on yet other planets are existing in higher dimensions where, if I understand this correctly, it is a communal will that prevails. As to whether there is duality, it would seem most likely that such beings would already have transcended such limitations, perhaps having learned that lesson on planet Earth.

Come to think of it, I cannot remember discussing this with anyone before, so this is my personal interpretation and I would be grateful for any comments.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 2 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Admin, John_Ly
Share this post on :
I have heard Earth is one of the very few places that has war, which many souls want to experience. Why?  I have no idea.
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • Admin, John_Ly
Share this post on :
I might cast some doubt on that, as we have stories both Biblical and in the books of that era which were omitted, which describe extensive "wars of the worlds" even quoting huge numbers of casualties. Quoting from the Books of Enoch and Noah, there is even a 'god' who demands of his aides, 'how many troops have we and how many troops have they. More detail if you would like it.'
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I don't believe in the gods of war or who love war. These so called gods were nothing more than humans or aliens who declared themselves gods that the people would obey and follow them.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :