RegisterLogin with Google+

ALIENS AND THE ABDUCTION PHENOMENON

Yes, I agree,hence lower case g and my commas round the 'god'

Have you read the The Books of Enoch and Noah?
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
The description there is consistent with Enoch being abducted so that he could be shown certain things.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
I do think some things in the Bible are more about contact with aliens instead of Creator. Enoch being one of many.
However all things were attributed to 'god' because that's what they could understand and accept.
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • Admin, John_Ly
Share this post on :
(01-30-2017, 05:15 PM)Skytiger Wrote: I do think some things in the Bible are more about contact with aliens instead of Creator.  Enoch being one of many.
However all things were attributed to 'god' because that's what they could understand and accept.

Also have come accross some docs which explains that the presence of alians in the old bible. - I would agree, because hey, god in the old bible have emotions, sometimes angry someetimes kind. Like a human
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(01-30-2017, 04:43 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Yes, I agree,hence lower case g and my commas round the 'god'

Have you read the The Books of Enoch and Noah?

Parts of it, years ago. Will look for the books when we return to the ranch in a month or so.  I'm rusty on what they say.
Also think I have newer books on Enoch there.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Okay Skytiger, perhaps we might continue when you are back home.
Hope you are enjoying winter at the coast.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :