Lucky, lucky you.
Why you? Why not me?
Here I go again!!!
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Okay I'm so jealous right now Smile
I only hear others witnessing UFO's, and I've never had that chance.
But fine, I'll be optimized, maybe one day I will get to say "Hi" to those folks Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello everyone. and thanks for all your comments on this thread.

After being absent for quite some time in the forum, I would like to begin on this thread (of which I am the othor) by presenting what may be called a "meaculpa" on my part because I have noticed a lot of misunderstanding on the comments parts.

There are now far too many confusions, hoaxes, and misunderstandings concerning UFO and other unusual occurrences happening in this world at this point in time. so that I would sincerely like to withdraw my energy on the matter by not feeding the rummours. Aliens, extraterrestrials, or whatever term you may want to attribute them, are not so stupid as they are often portrayed in the hollywood movies! LOL.

What I want to correct, if I may say so, is that many of what those UFO fans are seeing or looking for are not really the true thing. It is not that UFO (Unidentified Flying Objects) aren't real. It is just that people still believe on old stories about them. If we just consider the underground science and technology that has developped for the past seventy years or so, the term UFO is actually becoming outdated. We should rather call them IFO (Identified Flying Objects) because the technology to make such unusual aircrafts has been long known by some shadow military factions of the main powers of this world. The information is just too sensitive to be released to the general public of the world.

Imagine what the populace would think to know that their country already possess cloacked antigravitational crafts capable of flying at hypersonic speed and be able to deliver laser beams, photon torpidoes or other energy weapons anywhere in the world without being noticed . Would things like tanks, engin jets, or balistic nuclear missiles look so scary than they are currently presented? One may even be tempted to say that the reason why the major powers such as Russia, USA, China and others are reluctant to enter into an open war is because they are scared of the prospect of an mutually assured destruction (MAD), so they have to invent other means of scaring the people and make money out of it.

In short, the simple fact of seing something that may seem like an UFO is no longer something to brag about or to shout around the internet. IT COULD BE ANYTHING: from your own imagination, to natural phenomenon or even an unrevealed human technology. Keep it down and don't be too much excited. The main show is still to come, so keep tight and wait.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I know what I saw.

Living in the middle of nowhere, literally...Nearest neighbor 8 miles away, nearest town 35 miles, nearest city 125 miles. things happen that are unexpected. My mother and brother saw several UFO'S moving over the ranch. My best friend and her sister were chased by a triangle shaped UFO one night on the high way close to the ranch. My Daddy and a neighbor standing in a plowed field talking to each other felt someone was looking at them, looked up to see a small saucer with one person inside. They say person as the pilot looked human with a Nazi looking helmet on. This was in 1952. There are indeed human made UFO's as well as Alien UFO's.

To think we are alone in the Universe, as well as believing we are not capable of building our own ships that can travel to other worlds is
denying what we are capable of doing. There are books describing such vehicles made by humans with the help of alien civilizations. I have some.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I don't mean to be known or thrown in a spotlight because I'v seen and family members have seen UFO's.
I just mean to share our sightings so other people who have see UFO's will realize they are not alone or crazy.
Knowing there are others who have experienced the same thing, means a lot to those who might question their sanity because of what they have seen,
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Even though I never had the experience of seeing an UFO, I strongly believe that extraterrestrials are out there. I would be very strange, in this entire Universe that we would be the only living species.
It's with more things, because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Read ramtha on ufo. Very clear on this matter. I personally spoke to two venusians during meditacion.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :