RegisterLogin with Google+

An introduction

Hello, we are Kent and Renee Miller, and we live in Texas, USA.  In 2006, we discovered Kent had an ability to hear spiritual communication and receive visions.  This communication has delivered many lessons about humanity, our origin, what our purpose is, and where we are going, among other things.  It was recently suggested that we look for an online spiritual group, to which we found this very interesting site this morning.  We look forward to having thought-provoking conversations with people from around the globe.  We would also like to share some of the lessons we have been given from our spiritual guides, the Ancients. 

We would like to pose a question.  We noticed that writers were not capitalizing the beginning of sentences.  Our first thought is that it is a projection of humbleness.  Is this correct, or is there another reason?

Thank you for providing this valuable site.  We look forward to all the stimulating conversations to come.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (2)
(11-21-2020, 04:05 PM)KentandReneeMiller Wrote: Hello, we are Kent and Renee Miller, and we live in Texas, USA.  In 2006, we discovered Kent had an ability to hear spiritual communication and receive visions.  This communication has delivered many lessons about humanity, our origin, what our purpose is, and where we are going, among other things.  It was recently suggested that we look for an online spiritual group, to which we found this very interesting site this morning.  We look forward to having thought-provoking conversations with people from around the globe.  We would also like to share some of the lessons we have been given from our spiritual guides, the Ancients. 

We would like to pose a question.  We noticed that writers were not capitalizing the beginning of sentences.  Our first thought is that it is a projection of humbleness.  Is this correct, or is there another reason?

Thank you for providing this valuable site.  We look forward to all the stimulating conversations to come.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
And I'm among all members here very pleased to welcome you. For based on your introduction the would need more people like you. Please tell me more about your lessons, depending the type of lessons I may provide you with a platform to share your lessons.

The capitalization is not really meant to be applied on all sentences. One of the admins is working on fixing that.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :