RegisterLogin with Google+

Anybody else have this problem

Wink 
The top of the page is just fine.  However the posts part has the right side of the posts below the top is missing 2 to 3 inches.
I have tried everything but cannot get the page to come into view.  All I see on the right side is the picture of earth and the clouds above it.
Anyone else having this problem?  I have it on my old iPad and the newer iPad.
Thank you
Skytiger
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
Also having problems logging out.
HELP.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
On my computer, no problem at all. But the website thru my phone is missing half the page..

I wish it could have a phone adaptation to MSG Big Grin
 - S  
[-] The following 1 user Likes lunabee's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
When I log on, sometimes my screen is in 'restore down' mode and parts of text missing. Clicking on 'restore up' solves the problem.
Does that help?

Don't you just love that shot of the earth, though.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
Thank you guys for speaking your concerns, it helps to see what different members are experiencing when browsing this website. The mobile issue is a big concern, we are aware of it and are working on it.

The display on mobile cuts texts, or displays a part of the website.
Let you know when some progress has been made on that.

Please speak your other concerns on this thread. I will collect them and deal with them.

Thank you.
Love and light.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • lunabee
Share this post on :
(05-03-2017, 05:48 AM)Skytiger Wrote: Also having problems logging out.
HELP.

Hi Skytiger,
That shouldn't happen. 
See if you can resolve this problem on your side by pressing the following keyboard combination:
CTR+ALT and Delete

That will clear all your old cookies or anything that might be keeping you logged in.
Let me know how it goes.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
That won't work. At least I cannot find alt on my new IPad. I thought it would not get hacked like the other computers I have had, so when my old computer gave up the ghost and died after 4 years, I got an apple.
Honestly I am headed to town later in the wk to get a book on how to work this new machine. They didn't include a how to book, and being someone who is not computer literate I need the book.
Thanks for your suggestions. I will get this worked out...hopefully....in the very near future.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Even I cannot log out from MSG when viewing on my smartphone. The log off symbol appears and vanishes away in an instant. Hard to get a hold of it. And when I think I have done it, it takes me to the "change avatar" page. Ultimately, I have to cancel the whole webpage.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Finally I got a screen where I can read all the posts.  Its a simple screen, no pretty background but at least I am able to see all the written individual posts instead of just 1/2 of them.

I do have a new computer, which I think might have helped the situation.?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :