RegisterLogin with Google+

Are aliens fallen angels?

Let me bring here in our forum one more popular question other forums out there are discussing about.

In other words.  Is it actually the Aliens that religion refers to as Fallen angels, the demons?

Anyone has some ideas about this?

[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • pekos
Share this post on :
IMHO Aliens are merely souls in a different planet, learning things in there current incarnation.
Most stay away from Earth, as we tend to like wars, and kill each other.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
Smile 

I remember the old TV Commercial -- "I've Fallen and Can't Get up"

but all kidding aside... Angel" alt="Angel" title="Angel">

From my understanding and experience... the Angelic or Devic life wave contains a vast host of Beings at Different levels of Consciousness.. It goes from the Highest Archangels to the lower Nature Spirits or even elemental's and many classifications of Being in-between.  Some work with the Human Evolution others do not.  They work with energy forces on inner planes of consciousness.  They work with the Divine Plan of evolution of Humanity and the Solar System and beyond.   It's is vast plan and subject and to try to encompass it in a few words is difficult.

peace

The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 3 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • Admin, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Skytiger
Share this post on :

(09-01-2019, 06:55 PM)Skytiger Wrote: IMHO Aliens are merely souls in a different planet, learning things in there current incarnation.
Most stay away from Earth, as we tend to like wars, and kill each other.

Yes. 
But also heard that they don't die, because they were not bored like human people, so they cannot technically reincarnate. Not sure if it's true or not. Just trying to gather info. The fact that they hide their real identity to us makes my mind to even wonder more Smile

"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-02-2019, 05:19 PM)Aceofcups Wrote:

I remember the old TV Commercial -- "I've Fallen and Can't Get up"

but all kidding aside... Angel" alt="Angel" title="Angel">

From my understanding and experience... the Angelic or Devic life wave contains a vast host of Beings at Different levels of Consciousness.. It goes from the Highest Archangels to the lower Nature Spirits or even elemental's and many classifications of Being in-between.  Some work with the Human Evolution others do not.  They work with energy forces on inner planes of consciousness.  They work with the Divine Plan of evolution of Humanity and the Solar System and beyond.   It's is vast plan and subject and  to try to encompass it in a few words is difficult.

peace

Yes, so I heard. And I'm trying to figure where to position Aliens in that ladder Smile
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Everything dies.
Each lifetime has something to teach us.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :

(09-01-2019, 05:54 PM)Admin Wrote:

Let me bring here in our forum one more popular question other forums out there are discussing about.

In other words.  Is it actually the Aliens that religion refers to as Fallen angels, the demons?

Do not take it to offense, but I find this question funny. In Black Elk Speaks, Black Elk, had seen a vision as a little boy, about a vast universe, with many different Nation's hoops, unified under a single tree of life.

To people with his kind of perspective, such as myself, who view a huge expanse, as Eoŋ, stone, a single Motherly stone, under one great spirit, alien, just means foreign, foreign to earth, but not evil.

Fallen Angels, or Fallen "Messengers", as "Angelos" means in Greek, are simply one type of "Foreigner", to earth, who from heaven came, descended to the earth. Some of which came and left back to heaven, and others, remained, fallen into transgression. As the word "Nephilim", implies a falling, or descending, it is simply referring to the Alohim, or "Nation of [she] Powerful shepherds of bond", who came to earth, as "Malakh", or "Messenger", in Yahudit, to guide humanity.

For those who fell into transgression, their inner spirit became as stone, rather than fire, and this is why they are still called "Fallen". I do not consider them as "Aliens", in the pop culture sense, but foreign, as in the actual meaning of the word.

[-] The following 2 users Like Vast land Traverse's post:
  • Admin, pekos
Share this post on :

(09-06-2019, 03:08 AM)Vast land Traverse Wrote:

(09-01-2019, 05:54 PM)Admin Wrote:

Do not take it to offense, but I find this question funny. In Black Elk Speaks, Black Elk, had seen a vision as a little boy, about a vast universe, with many different Nation's hoops, unified under a single tree of life.

To people with his kind of perspective, such as myself, who view a huge expanse, as Eoŋ, stone, a single Motherly stone, under one great spirit, alien, just means foreign, foreign to earth, but not evil.

Fallen Angels, or Fallen "Messengers", as "Angelos" means in Greek, are simply one type of "Foreigner", to earth, who from heaven came, descended to the earth. Some of which came and left back to heaven, and others, remained, fallen into transgression. As the word "Nephilim", implies a falling, or descending, it is simply referring to the Alohim, or "Nation of [she] Powerful shepherds of bond", who came to earth, as "Malakh", or "Messenger", in Yahudit, to guide humanity.

For those who fell into transgression, their inner spirit became as stone, rather than fire, and this is why they are still called "Fallen". I do not consider them as "Aliens", in the pop culture sense, but foreign, as in the actual meaning of the word.

Offense? none taken. I actually find what you've  said very interesting. I'm still thinking about it. 

Awesome Admin
[-] The following 2 users Like Admin's post:
  • pekos, Vast land Traverse
Share this post on :
I know we have visitors from other planets, or perhaps from the middle of the Earth.
How?
Because I have seen them fly over our ranch, as my brother and mother did also.
Pulse my daddy did in 1952, seeing a complete quite UFO over the farm while talking with a neighbor.

Just sharing what my family has seen,- we are not alone.
[-] The following 2 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • Admin, Vast land Traverse
Share this post on :

(09-06-2019, 06:04 PM)Skytiger Wrote: I know we have visitors from other planets, or perhaps from the middle of the Earth.
How?
Because I have seen them fly over our ranch, as my brother and mother did also.
Pulse my daddy did in 1952, seeing a complete quite UFO over the farm while talking with a neighbor.

Just sharing what my family has seen,- we are not alone.

Yes I do remember, you said to have seen a UFO in the past in this thread : 

https://www.myspiritualgroup.com/Thread-ARE-HUMANS-ALONE-IN-THE-UNIVERSE 

They should also come visit me Smile

But seriously, one of them should come on TV and tell us something. We are tired of guessing what they are truly . 
If some of them are the so called angels or fallen angels, then they should tell us already.

If they are the so called angels, then Skytiger you have seen an angel. Can you believe it ? haha...

Awesome Admin
[-] The following 2 users Like Admin's post:
  • Skytiger, Vast land Traverse
Share this post on :