RegisterLogin with Google+

Are vaccines more harmful to our health than diseases?

I have always wondered why is it that we are so much subjected to vaccines these days and in many countries it can be considered a crime to refuse making yourself or your children vaccinated. What really is the long term repercussion of these mandatory vaccination of children and pregnant women for the health of future generations of this world? Couldn't our immune systems be the best vaccine against the diseases in this world? How come our ancestors were living healthily without the need of vaccines but we seem to be so totally dependent on artificial vaccines? Could it be that nature has failed its mission and our children are being poisoned through vaccines under the pretext that it is for the best interest of their health? Why shouldn't parents have the right to refuse the vaccination of their children?

From what I have read around, it seems that more and more voices (including those of qualified doctors) are denouncing the potential long term harmful effects of vaccines and that it actually has many side effects, like being the cause of autism in children, or that it undermines the strength of our immune systems so that we increasingly become vulnerable and at the mercy of medical insurance and pharmaceutical companies. If this is true, then that is very sick world we live in, whereby the natural health of the masses are being undermined to profit a few individuals.

I found the following video interesting

Some conspiracy theorists are already spreading warning that the alleged vaccines that are said to be sent to African countries affected with Ebola are actually the mean through which that very same disease will be spread to the general population and make the outbreak out of control. It is frequently suggested that the Ebola disease was actually genetically created in laboratories and then infected to a controlable population for testing purpose, in order to arise the need of vaccines (like the swine flu vaccine) and therefore more viruses will be spread in the general population through those vaccines (which by the way are stukk officially unapproved by scientific studies).

Apparently, it seems that what we are being told isn't necessarily the true and that often the people asked to tell us those lies are ignorant themselves, which is why they speak with so much conviction and zeal.

It would be interesting to know your point of view about this and what we can do in order to protect ourselves and our children.
"To love is to be".
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (8)
I am not usually a conspiracy minded person, but what has transpired from the news that about four thousands of American service men who are expected to be deployed in those part of Africa affected with the Ebola's virus, I could no help but wonder what they are really meant to serve there. Is Ebola now supposed to be threatened of drones or whatever sophisticated weaponry the American government have managed to acquire? If so, then the only simple thing left would be to nuke countries such as Liberia, Sierrraleone, and Guinea Conakry so as to extinguish the "threat"?

But if this is not the effective mean to eradicate the problem, then why is the "International community" not doing anything in order to eradicate the problem but is still announcing the aid of its hypothetical millions or billions of dollars
What baffled me was the fact that the American government deciding to send more than four thousands servicemen in order to supervise this Ebola thing. If indeed this Ebola disease has required the help of thousands of personnel, wouldn't doctors and others medical practitioners be more appropriate for the task? Why send so many marines personnel in a situation which requires only medical personnel? Is there some hidden agendas which we are not being told of?

If so, then what could it be? Anyway, only time shall tell. Let just wait and see the unfolding of future events and we will draw some conclusions in them.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I also must say that sending an army of marines where doctors are needed the most is quite strange.

What would africa be punished for? I thought only the cosmic justice does the right punishment. Is it becoming too hard for americans to get raw materials in africa?

But that ebola business is now found in europe and america. So maybe it wasnt targeted for africa anyway.

Also heard the news on Tv that the vaccine has reduce the spread of the virus. So maybe it is working.

God be with us.

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Quote: Also heard the news on Tv that the vaccine has reduce the spread of the virus. So maybe it is working

Perhaps you should try not to believe every news you get from your TV news channel. Most of the infomation we get from these controlled mainstream media outlets are lies and propagandas intended to shape public opinion about critical matters. The information that are released from them are carefully filtered and sensored, so that only the politically correct stories meant for public consumption are allowed to get out.

So from this we see that it is really not being realistic to expect any meaningful information (such as a genetically engineered disease such as Ebola) to be truthfully broadcasted. Even the questionable cures and vaccines alleged to have been produced (but which for some curious reasons are not allowed to be tested and approved by official scientists of the WHO before being injected to whole populations) is something that should raise many questions. We already know that official stories are only reported to control and calm the public reaction while the many uggly realities are happening in the shaddow. Only those privy to the information know what is going on, and the rest of the people (including the well meaning benevolent doctors who are inadvertantly involved in this propagandas) either know nothing at all or they smell something fishy in the shaddow but can't get their finger on it.

That's how things works down here in this hellish world of ours.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I don't take flu shots now. I took 2 of them and got bad cases of the flu both times ending up in the hospital. Since I quit the flu shots, I have not had anything but a common cold or allergies. Frankly I believe my immune system is stronger than those who take shots. So does my Dr. She told me I am extremely healthy for my age. I take vitamins which IMO are better than drugs. So does my cousin who is 77, 12 years older than me.
I realize not everyone is like me. But many are IMO better off without flu shots. FYI I'm 65 and have not had a flu shot or the flu since I was 30 something.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Vaccines are immunogenic substances which induce similar kind of infection in the body , but to a minor degree than the disease itself , so that body will fight back and produce substances ( antibodies ) against the infection , in abundant so that it can fight back real infections later on , and thus the person won't have the disease later even when exposed to the pathogen causing the disease.
Before vaccination era , when epidemic of
infections used to occur, the casualty is high off in comparison to the vaccination era , where an epidemic can be controlled through vaccines . It is especially important in developing countries where communicable diseases are number 1 cause of
mortality and morbidity . Vaccination has cause significant lowering of maternal, infant and child mortality rates throughout the world .
And minor symptoms like fever , pain , redness at injection site , flu like symptom are quite common
after vaccination . It is an indication of body's immune response .
So please do vaccinate your child and also yourself against the deadly diseases if indications are present . It will not only protect and save you , but also the
ones surrounding you . And vaccines are their to boost your immune system , not to break it , that's why they are immunogenic . Because of vaccination SMALLPOX has been eradicatied globally and polio , meales are on the verge of eradication .
Vaccines are glorious example of human civilization . DON'T get influenced by theories , unless you know the truth . Consult your physician , and they will explain all your doubts . Thanks :-)
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Haven't taken a flu shot for over 30+ years, nor had the flu.
Not all are like me, and should decide for them selves what they will do about flu shots.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
P.S - I want to put forward my views on why American serviceman were deployed in Africa , while medical professionals should be sent there .
Actually , when an epidemic occure a large no . of skilled person required . To send such larege number of medical professionals is not feasible, practicable and basically useless . I think they have sent sufficient number of medical professional as per requirements and as far as feasible , the rest manpower are supplement ed by army professional who are trained to handle such emergency situations . They are also helping the regional army and doctors to combat it effectively altogether .
So my opinion is what they have done is just to limit the epidemic and prevent it from being pandemic. Because It might effect the other parts if of the world too . They did it to protect their own people, if not for helping the Africans , whatever may be their reason , They were successful in limiting the disease. That is what matter .
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Well I have the flu. After not having it for years.  Will I take a shot? No. Why? This too shall pass, in fact its on the way out.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :