RegisterLogin with Google+

Astral attack

Hi everyone my name is Kathleen, I am a. Newbie and need some info on how to protect myself from astral visitor who is attacking me while I sleep, also sending some type of entity, been going on for years now but really affecting my health, in lots of pain and smelling cig smoke every where I go. Pls help if you can
[-] The following 1 user Likes KatHleen's post:
  • AnamikaS
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (9)
Hi KatHleen

I compathise about your situation. could you perhaps inform us what are the situation that exposed you to such levels of attacks? Might you perhap be inadvertently involved in some kind of paranormal ventures? This might be valuable information to help anyone people who might be able to help you.

Frankly speaking, you are not the only person who has experience some kind of trouble about the astral travel thing because some of us too have been involved in such unpleasant situations.

Looking forward to get your feedbacks.
"To love is to be".
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello and welcome in the forum Kathleen.

I always think that the right solution for a problem is given best when the problem is well diagnosed.
A solution is mostly easy when we know how we got into the situation. There is no smoke without fire.
I mean what have you done? what haven't you done?

Also how do you know it is an astral attack? Can you astral project consciously? Do you see who attacks you?

Doing something to protect yourself from such things is good. But what if one day you forget to protect yourself? You will still be attacked again.
A protection action should be applied to only buy you some time to repair and fix the errors.
There must be something in you which allows the attack. If only you could find it and remove it, soon you wouldn't need any protection action. If a house is smelling bad, and you don't know where the smell is coming from, what do you do? you clean the whole house. So if you don't know what in you allows the astral attack, then simply purify your psychic self entirely.

I suggest that you not only protect yourself, but also purify yourself. All protection actions are more temporal than purification. In the belly of your Mom for example, you were only protected for 9 years, time enough to gain the necessary strength before birth. I will suggest some ways to protect yourself and purify yourself, but please note that the result of the protection actions and purification will depend on your own efforts and will.

For protection
1) - I suggest you start washing with salt water before going to bed. Buy yourself lots of salt, and make the water you are going to wash with salty. For best result, don't dry with a towel, let air dry you ( but just don't torture yourself if you do this during winter, rather use a towel then Smile ) .
2) - In a peace a cloth, put wrap some peeled onions, which you will put under your bed or anywhere near where you sleep.
3) - Put some salt at the 4 corners of the room (corners of the walls).
4) - When in bed, make a prayer of protection. For example say the psaume 91 if you are familiar with the bible texts.
5) - In bed, facing the ceiling, Draw the pentagram sign in the air, let this be the last action, just before closing your eyes in bed ( see image below- draw in the air with your finger from 1 to 5).

[Image: 2lv23vo.jpg]

For purification
The washing with salt water contributes to purification, but this usually has a short time effect. A night for most of us. Therefore you will need more of that each night. But the type of purification I'm suggesting you here, is the one which last longer, which transforms you, for a permanent effect. This is only possible if you decide to actively remove your defaults, your shortcomings, the bad psychic habits you have which hurts others and yourself.

1) Make a list of the bad habits of yours which manifests most in your everyday life. You might need to do an introspection each night to see where you went wrong during the day. Write down on a paper the bad habits. For example, each night, review your day with your mind, and write down the situations which caused you to get angry, to be jealous, etc. A week of introspection should display most of your strong bad habits. You should have them all on your paper by then.

2)Then, from the next week, start making a change in your life. Program yourself to do something differently in the situations where you would normally get angry or jealous. Prepare yourself for a different action (positive action), when you see or hear something you don't like. Each time you succeed to act differently and positively, from the way you usually do, some bad energies in you fades, and you get cleaner and cleaner inside. The result you get from such a spiritual daily work on yourself last longer, and when your new way of reacting and acting becomes second nature, and your purification work becomes permanent.

3) As an extra tip for your purification
- Eat enough, and learn to do some pranayama ( if you can)
- Learn to cultivate a mindfulness mind ( let go of negative thoughts)

I wish you get more feedback from other members too.

Love and light to you.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 2 users Like krya's post:
  • Isaias, Skytiger
Share this post on :
To Krya: I was wondering what does the pentagram actually mean? please let me know since I read it can also be seen as a bafomet or something like that?(demon)

Blessings and love Smile

Isaias
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(01-27-2018, 01:05 AM)RealFollowa Wrote: To Krya: I was wondering what does the pentagram actually mean? please let me know since I read it can also be seen as a bafomet or something like that?(demon)

Blessings and love Smile

Isaias

Yes Isaias, it becomes a baphomet only if you revert it ( upside down). You might be interested to read this old thread : https://www.myspiritualgroup.com/Thread-...-PENTAGRAM
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • Isaias
Share this post on :
To Krya: Thank you I will read it for sure.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
To Krya and Isaias.
I feel I must answer your post and questions regarding the Pentagram.
As you may know I am an occultist and teach esoterical subjects, one of which is the Pentagram, its meaning, use and ritual.
There are many misconceptions regarding the Pentagram.
You mention that if the Pentagram is inverted it becomes the symbol of Baphomet…that is incorrect. Inverted it simply means that spirit is controlled by the other 4 elements. It is people like Dennis Wheatley in his Satanic novels and Hollywood that demonised the inverted Pentagram, and of course Anton LeVey, who founded the Church of Satan and as their symbol took the inverted Pentagram and superimposed on it the head of Baphomet, with his 2 horns in the 2 uppermost points of the Pentagram.
The Pentagram has been a powerful mystic and magickal symbol for thousands of years, it has been found in the Tigress/Euphrates area of Mesopotamia dating back to before 6000BC, and in Israel from around 4000BC.
It was used as a talisman by early Christians, the 5 points representing the 5 wounds of Christ.
The Pythagoreans called the Pentagram, Hygieia named after the Greek goddess of health, Hygieia, and saw in the pentagram a mathematical perfection which would later come to be known as the Golden ratio. The Pythagoreans were the followers of Pythagoras, a mathematician who encouraged his followers to seek out truth and knowledge, they used the pentagram to identify themselves to each other, signing letters and communications with it.
What is known with a good amount of certainty, however, is that the pentagram was the main image in the logotype, or official seal of the city of Jerusalem during the period of 300-150 BC.
The ancient Pythagorean pentagram was drawn with two points up and represented the doctrine of Pentemychos. Pentemychos means five recesses, or five chambers, also known as the pentagonas.
Aleister Crowley also made use of the pentagram and in his Thelemic system of magick. An adverse or inverted pentagram represents the descent of spirit into matter, not the triumph of matter which was considered evil.
Krya, in your answer to Kathleen you suggest drawing a Pentgram in the air over her bed, when doing this you must be sure to draw a banishing Pentagram, not an invoking (inviting) Pentagram. See diagrams below.
Ideally a banishing Pentagram should be drawn in each of the 4 quarters, starting with the East and going clockwise finishing in the West before drawing one over your head.
There is much more to it than this, and the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram should only be used by someone who is skilled. I feel that I should not teach it here, or on line as I need to see that the students actions and words are correct.

[Image: pentagram-banish.png][Image: images.png]

[Image: pentagram-exp.jpg]
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(07-07-2015, 05:23 PM)KatHleen Wrote: Hi everyone my name is Kathleen, I am a. Newbie and need some info on how to protect myself from astral visitor who is attacking me while I sleep, also sending some type of entity, been going on for years now but really affecting my health, in lots of pain and smelling cig smoke every where I go. Pls help if you can
Hi Kathleen,
I can both sympathise and empathise with your problem. Psychic attacks and unwanted visitors can be both frightening and damaging to your health. Krya is right, before you can protect yourself properly you must first look to see what in your life/behaviour/possessions may be either attracting this unwanted attention or making it feel comfortable in your home and presence.
First look at your books and films, remove any horror or supernatural material you may have in your house.
Do you have a ouija board? If you do burn it!
Have you ever used a ouija board? If you have you may have an elemental hanging around, or even attached to you.
Have these attacks started since you bought anything or brought anything into your house? If so either purify them or get rid of them.
The next thing to do is to find out who, or what it is, if it is a discarnate spirit tell it firmly, but sympathetically, to leave. That this is your house and it’s presence is unwanted. Tell it you wish it no harm and that it should go to the light.
Next thing to do is to get some White Sage, a heat-proof dish and a Black Feather and smudge your house and yourself, paying attention to all the corners and points of entry, i.e. doors and windows, not forgetting fire places and chimneys. You can find out about smudging on line, but basically you put some dry sage in your heat proof bowl and light it. Get a good smoke going and with the feather waft the smoke into all the corners and recesses in the room. Start at the door and move round the room, as you waft the smoke say; with this smoke from pure sage I banish all negative forces from my house and my life. I banish them forever, they may never return. Move round the room, getting the smoke round the window reveals and move out through the door driving the negativity before you. Do this for every room, including the bathroom and cellar, don’t forget things like cupboards, book shelves and film collections, and finish by driving it out of your front door.
Next you need some carbon disks and incense resin. Light the carbon and place it in your heatproof dish or sensor, (the carbon burns very hot, I use a small brass cauldron that I keep just for burning incense) then put some incense in the indentation in the top of the charcoal and get a good smoke going, try to do this in the centre of your house if possible and let the smoke fill the room, if you can draw the smoke all round you and let it flow over you and all household members. Keep feeding the smoke with more incense so it lasts for about 20 minutes, and say; as this smoke fills every corner of my house and every atom of my being so the cleansing power of incense purifies my home, my space and my life. There is no place for negativity and I attract only positive energy, purity, love and light. In the presence of these four things there is no space for negativity or evil.
Say all your words when smudging and doing this with conviction and intent because it is your intent that makes the difference. If you do it half-heartedly you will get a half-hearted response at best, or no result at all.
Please let me know how you get on, and answer my questions truthfully, we are here to help you and others who have similar problems.
Blessed Be.
What is important is not the right doctrine but the attainment of the true experience. It is giving up believing in belief.
[-] The following 1 user Likes johngefnir's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
(03-29-2020, 04:52 PM)johngefnir Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 05:23 PM)KatHleen Wrote: Hi everyone my name is Kathleen, I am a. Newbie and need some info on how to protect myself from astral visitor who is attacking me while I sleep, also sending some type of entity, been going on for years now but really affecting my health, in lots of pain and smelling cig smoke every where I go. Pls help if you can
Hi Kathleen,
I can both sympathise and empathise with your problem. Psychic attacks and unwanted visitors can be both frightening and damaging to your health. Krya is right, before you can protect yourself properly you must first look to see what in your life/behaviour/possessions may be either attracting this unwanted attention or making it feel comfortable in your home and presence.
First look at your books and films, remove any horror or supernatural material you may have in your house.
Do you have a ouija board? If you do burn it!
Have you ever used a ouija board? If you have you may have an elemental hanging around, or even attached to you.
Have these attacks started since you bought anything or brought anything into your house? If so either purify them or get rid of them.
The next thing to do is to find out who, or what it is, if it is a discarnate spirit tell it firmly, but sympathetically, to leave. That this is your house and it’s presence is unwanted. Tell it you wish it no harm and that it should go to the light.
Next thing to do is to get some White Sage, a heat-proof dish and a Black Feather and smudge your house and yourself, paying attention to all the corners and points of entry, i.e. doors and windows, not forgetting fire places and chimneys. You can find out about smudging on line, but basically you put some dry sage in your heat proof bowl and light it. Get a good smoke going and with the feather waft the smoke into all the corners and recesses in the room. Start at the door and move round the room, as you waft the smoke say; with this smoke from pure sage I banish all negative forces from my house and my life. I banish them forever, they may never return. Move round the room, getting the smoke round the window reveals and move out through the door driving the negativity before you. Do this for every room, including the bathroom and cellar, don’t forget things like cupboards, book shelves and film collections, and finish by driving it out of your front door.
Next you need some carbon disks and incense resin. Light the carbon and place it in your heatproof dish or sensor, (the carbon burns very hot, I use a small brass cauldron that I keep just for burning incense) then put some incense in the indentation in the top of the charcoal and get a good smoke going, try to do this in the centre of your house if possible and let the smoke fill the room, if you can draw the smoke all round you and let it flow over you and all household members. Keep feeding the smoke with more incense so it lasts for about 20 minutes, and say; as this smoke fills every corner of my house and every atom of my being so the cleansing power of incense purifies my home, my space and my life. There is no place for negativity and I attract only positive energy, purity, love and light. In the presence of these four things there is no space for negativity or evil.
Say all your words when smudging and doing this with conviction and intent because it is your intent that makes the difference. If you do it half-heartedly you will get a half-hearted response at best, or no result at all.
Please let me know how you get on, and answer my questions truthfully, we are here to help you and others who have similar problems.
Blessed Be.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I apologise for inadvertently repeating the previous posts. 

Hello Kathleen and others who may have experienced similar problems.

I have known johngefnir for several years and benefited considerably from his willingness to share his knowledge and wisdom.
I endorse his exhortation that conviction and intent in your practices are essential as are perseverance and continuity.

Love and Light
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :