RegisterLogin with Google+

Awareness:)

(08-16-2017, 07:06 AM)Visitor Wrote: Gelame, my understanding of awareness is knowing what is true or not. In that knowing, there is no question about what you are aware of. If there is, then you are not aware.

You are right awareness does not ask question that is priority of emotional-mind, awareness knows, because it senses and sensation do not need farther understanding. Do you think awareness and sensation is the same or how it differs from emotional mind? Can you differentiate one from another, is sensation receptive potential within awareness while thinking and emotion is male?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(08-16-2017, 12:24 AM)usehername Wrote: First you wake up, here awareness is born

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G800F met Tapatalk

Hmm, perhaps you right, but awareness awakes after third eye opens by silver snake, how many of us could be so lucky. However, third eye activation makes connection with the source of magnetic field, drowse energy from, grows slowly and takes many lifetime, so those who feel awake could be activated in previous lifetimes Angel
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(08-16-2017, 06:57 PM)Gelame Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 07:06 AM)Visitor Wrote: Gelame, my understanding of awareness is knowing what is true or not. In that knowing, there is no question about what you are aware of. If there is, then you are not aware.

You are right awareness does not ask question that is priority of emotional-mind, awareness knows, because it senses and sensation do not need farther understanding. Do you think awareness and sensation is the same or how it differs from emotional mind? Can you differentiate one from another, is sensation receptive potential within awareness while thinking and emotion is male?

Awareness of what is true can produce two emotions, love or fear, depending on level of acceptance of the truth that you are aware of.
Truth itself is doubtless, reliable, and unconditional; so too is unconditional love. So the truth is loving, when accepted by us.
The other emotion is fear (or any emotion which includes tension, such as resentment). This emotion is the fear of the truth, the ego-fear of losing some self-esteem (untrue story of self). While one feels any fear, regardless of how subtle, it is the fear of some truth, and not accepting it. In this state, one is trying to defy/deny the truth. They do not want the responsibility of being aware of what is true (mostly about their own truth). The main Truth we fear is that we are totally responsible for our own thoughts and actions, which means no more blaming, no more excuses.

Truth expressed is unconditional love. Untruth expressed is conditional fear. There really is no in-between.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Visitor's post:
  • popsthebuilder
Share this post on :

You shouldn't divide what is meant to be in unison. The attributes of truth are found in both/ neither male, or/ nor female.

There is reactive emotion.

There too is causal emotion.

Both work best when coupled with critical thinking; one is actually causal to it and the development of it. Emotion alone is a signaling system not dissimilar to your nerves in your bodies' physical pain/ damage alert system.

Please excuse the crude symbolism.

peace
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(08-16-2017, 10:54 PM)Visitor Wrote:

Awareness of what is true can produce two emotions, love or fear, depending on level of acceptance of the truth that you are aware of.
Truth itself is doubtless, reliable, and unconditional; so too is unconditional love. So the truth is loving, when accepted by us.
The other emotion is fear (or any emotion which includes tension, such as resentment). This emotion is the fear of the truth, the ego-fear of losing some self-esteem (untrue story of self). While one feels any fear, regardless of how subtle, it is the fear of some truth, and not accepting it. In this state, one is trying to defy/deny the truth. They do not want the responsibility of being aware of what is true (mostly about their own truth). The main Truth we fear is that we are totally responsible for our own thoughts and actions, which means no more blaming, no more excuses.

Truth expressed is unconditional love. Untruth expressed is conditional fear. There really is no in-between.
Outstanding.

I wish I could convey such truth with such ease.

peace
[-] The following 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post:
  • usehername
Share this post on :
Greetings Gelame,

In what fashion are you talking about awareness?

Is awareness third force in between male/female polarity that harmonizes them by growing stronger like a bridge in between, or awareness is male/female polarity?’

In your statement you are asking/stating the same thing, awarenessharmonizes them by growing stronger like a bridge in between’ and you also ask… ‘ or awareness is male/female polarity?’ If it harmonizes them by growing stronger like a bridge in between, would it not be a male/female polarity? Could you clarify what you consider awareness is? Are you meaning conscious awareness?

I am trying to understand exactly what it is you are trying to communicate here when you first state that awareness is…

awareness is male/female polarity’  and if awareness is middle force with potentiality of harmonizing psyche’ … first it harmonizes them by growing stronger, like a bridge and now awareness becomes a weakness… in your statement… weakness must polarize it into two _male/female duality, light and darkness, emotion and sensation.’

For my understanding, just how is ‘awareness’ a male/female polarity, light/darkness, emotion and sensation? In the fact of just being a human-being, engendering both male and female attributes has nothing to do with awareness having duality polarities.

Maybe, awareness is the both… growing stronger to harmonize light and darkness within, become ONE and middle force having two hands able to control them by will.’

Huh Awareness, a middle force with control… controlling them by will? Is this an individual entity, possibly with an ego of its own?

And from another hand, it is duality of male/female, light and dark until stays weak and only identifies own self in a form of material body through another disharmonious psyche?’
stays weak and only identifies own self in a form of material body’

May I ask, who or what do you consider ‘awareness’ is?

As Popsthebuilder statedTo be aware is to know that you are nothing but what is given.

To be aware is to know that you are given the very spirit of life and the sustenance of your soul is dependent upon your realization of such and the resulting relinquishing of doubt in regards to such.
To be aware is to only know. Yet knowledge itself is potential energy. What is it to only be aware of such potential and yet set idly by and turn your back on it?
I tell you all now that it is grave sin to know and not act upon regardless of the symbolism of your faith/ faithfulness / love.

Visitor has his perspective of awareness, along with a consequence for duality…

Awareness of what is true can produce two emotions, love or fear, depending on level of acceptance of the truth that you are aware of.

We can have varying states of ‘conscious awareness’ where we are not physically present but mentally aware of our experiences… in the dream state awareness may happen as we are participating within the dream or in the remembrances after we awaken… in an out-of-body experience, participating and/or recalling the event… within the state of hypnosis, where the consciousness awareness is focused within and recall (awareness) can access cellular memories, past incarnations along with the planning stages of our choices for our next incarnation. Or within the state of hypnosis, it can be a trip down memory lane reviewing an entire lifetime, present or past; not to mention, within the state of hypnosis, one can become aware of any entity or ET presence and can have communication with them.

In Visitor’s last statement…

Truth expressed is unconditional love. Untruth expressed is conditional fear. There really is no in-between.’

To become aware of the state of unconditional love (which we are all seeking) is the ultimate state of truth… in which I believe is being connected with ‘Source.’ We all know when ‘truth’ is present, we have visceral responses within our body which let us know what is a truth or not. If we learn to trust ourselves enough and allow ourselves to acknowledge and to be receptive… I feel we are stepping a little closer to ‘Source.’
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Derek's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
(08-17-2017, 03:54 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 10:54 PM)Visitor Wrote:

Outstanding.

I wish I could convey such truth with such ease.

peace

Fear is not emotion, fear is sensation of nervous system that acts as present state awareness in a form of material body, try to differentiate emotion from sensation that is very difficult to do, because they represent two sides of the same essence, but if you easier to see what am I taking aboutSmile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(08-16-2017, 07:04 PM)Gelame Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 12:24 AM)usehername Wrote: First you wake up, here awareness is born

Hmm, perhaps you right, but awareness awakes after third eye opens by silver snake, how many of us could be so lucky. However, third eye activation makes connection with the source of magnetic field, drowse energy from, grows slowly and takes many lifetime, so those who feel awake could be activated in previous lifetimes Angel

Nice post Gelame.
Say, by Silver Snake, are you referring to the "Kundalini"?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(08-18-2017, 10:49 PM)krya Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 07:04 PM)Gelame Wrote:

Nice post Gelame.
Say, by Silver Snake, are you referring to the "Kundalini"?

Thank you Krya, in my experience silver snake is magnetic energy, activates field of awareness that begins to harmonize emotion with sensation within itself. At present state of human being awareness in a form of nervous system is divided in two hemispheres of the brain, male/female, emotion/sensation and the reason they act as two and the reason we have gender body is weakness of awareness unable to sense own emotion or reunite them. Nervous system senses and desires, but it is unable to sense own desire and that is enlightenmentSmile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
OK you will have to Help me understand here. I'm curious about the silver snake.
So are we talking about an energy which makes us aware of both hemispheres of the brain? In a other words, awareness is when we become aware of the activities of both parts of the brain?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :