RegisterLogin with Google+

Awareness:)

(08-18-2017, 10:37 PM)Gelame Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 03:54 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 10:54 PM)Visitor Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 06:57 PM)Gelame Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 07:06 AM)Visitor Wrote: Gelame, my understanding of awareness is knowing what is true or not. In that knowing, there is no question about what you are aware of. If there is, then you are not aware.

You are right awareness does not ask question that is priority of emotional-mind, awareness knows, because it senses and sensation do not need farther understanding. Do you think awareness and sensation is the same or how it differs from emotional mind? Can you differentiate one from another, is sensation receptive potential within awareness while thinking and emotion is male?

Awareness of what is true can produce two emotions, love or fear, depending on level of acceptance of the truth that you are aware of.
Truth itself is doubtless, reliable, and unconditional; so too is unconditional love. So the truth is loving, when accepted by us.
The other emotion is fear (or any emotion which includes tension, such as resentment). This emotion is the fear of the truth, the ego-fear of losing some self-esteem (untrue story of self). While one feels any fear, regardless of how subtle, it is the fear of some truth, and not accepting it. In this state, one is trying to defy/deny the truth. They do not want the responsibility of being aware of what is true (mostly about their own truth). The main Truth we fear is that we are totally responsible for our own thoughts and actions, which means no more blaming, no more excuses.

Truth expressed is unconditional love. Untruth expressed is conditional fear. There really is no in-between.
Outstanding.

I wish I could convey such truth with such ease.

peace

Fear is not emotion, fear is sensation of nervous system that acts as present state awareness in a form of material body, try to differentiate emotion from sensation that is very difficult to do, because they represent two sides of the same essence, but if you easier to see what am I taking aboutSmile
I don't generally feel fear.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Gelame, Fear is an emotion.

Fear is expressed in other emotions such as doubt (fear of making wrong decisions), anxiousness (fear of the unknown outcome). depression (fear of re-feeling past negative emotions), anger, disgust, impatience, intolerance, criticism, resentment, guilt, shame, mistrust... and any other expressions of tension are fear-based.

Fear is not just felt as in terror or scared, but mostly in the finer categories. 
It takes some awareness of your own truth to detect/recognise the fear in all stressed type emotions.
[-] The following 2 users Like Visitor's post:
  • krya, usehername
Share this post on :
(08-19-2017, 12:44 PM)Visitor Wrote: Gelame, Fear is an emotion.

Fear is expressed in other emotions such as doubt (fear of making wrong decisions), anxiousness (fear of the unknown outcome). depression (fear of re-feeling past negative emotions), anger, disgust, impatience, intolerance, criticism, resentment, guilt, shame, mistrust... and any other expressions of tension are fear-based.

Fear is not just felt as in terror or scared, but mostly in the finer categories. 
It takes some awareness of your own truth to detect/recognise the fear in all stressed type emotions.
I agree that fear can be the cause of many negative emotions for both the scared and the terror.

But to say all negative emotions are derived from fear seems inaccurate to me.

Greed and pride are the causes of negativity. Fear is too. But fear is a different sort.
[-] The following 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post:
  • usehername
Share this post on :
(08-19-2017, 08:49 PM)popsthebuilderI agree that fear can be the cause of many negative emotions for both the scared and the terror. Wrote: But to say all negative emotions are derived from fear seems inaccurate to me.

Greed and pride are the causes of negativity. Fear is too. But fear is a different sort.

Fair enough. How you see it is up to you.

For me, all my fears come from my ego-self because it (the ego-self) fears anything that may/will lower its self-esteem (ego-energy). It's ultimate fear is losing its cover-story (identity) for it is just a story that the mind created to make sense of itself, after all its goal is to make sense of everything else the body senses. However, because it cannot sense itself it had to create an identity-story. The mind knows that it is not true, but just a fabrication, so it goes to great extent at times to keep the story alive. That is why it always seeks validation ("I" ...know, have, done,..)

Greed is the fear of missing out and losing self esteem. 
Pride is exploiting one's self-esteem out of fear of being seen as nothing special.

IMHO
[-] The following 2 users Like Visitor's post:
  • popsthebuilder, usehername
Share this post on :
(08-19-2017, 01:03 AM)krya Wrote: OK you will have to Help me understand here. I'm curious about the silver snake.
So are we talking about an energy which makes us aware of both hemispheres of the brain? In a other words, awareness is when we become aware of the activities of both parts of the brain?

Yes, power of awareness that operates as nervous system of material body harmonizes two hemispheres of the brain, two minds to become aware and control the mind.

Mind belongs to awareness, but until polarized stays unconscious and there is no awareness or the mind without essence that polarizes together with awareness into power of emotion over sensation that is active half of the psyche vs. power of sensation over emotion that is passive. One mind desires and another mind fears, they always oppose each other, but stronger awareness becomes closer brings polar opposites until awakes from dream we call life.

Yes, silver snake is the energy that makes us aware or reunites both hemispheres of the brain, bridges psychic polarity and becomes Godlike. 

Human thought and action has dual nature, but to think with singular mind must be very different, perhaps each thought will manifest instantly and become reality. 

I am not religious, but Bibles says _first was the thought _ maybe that is how God creates the worlds, he just thinks about that is all he has to do and creative potential is endless, pleasant and effortless.

PS. However, why psyche polarizes is a good question as wellSmile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
PS. However, why psyche polarizes is a good question as wellSmile

>

so you are saying you have a polarized psych? I do not think that allowing duality in the psych wil do the right thing. It is we as Humans who are able to use our hemnispheres in synch but they stay just mirrors mirroring to reflect upon your understanding what is going on in this realm. duality I think comes from not always imediatly see the trinity of it. or it is a very dangerous internal conflict with the soul, and that conflict looks and feels like duality. but you see, we also have the future - us (or higher self) somethimes trying to really help you, and when ignoring or not listening to higher self it can therefore awaken your Satori and that is your hard learned lesson then, this is to let you see you have to listen, because this so called awakened by higher self is the very same as a psychose. a psychotic episode. or a apocalypse in within.

Very scary.

But this is just my own interpretation.

in ALL CASES:

try to fiend the tri-unity or trinity of the whole, and never forget, we are hyperdimensional beings in nature.

if believe in duality, try please to name one, just one case of duality, found somewhere in the universe ;Wink

it is possible there are in total 2 cases of actual duality

but can not remember those haha

Wink
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(08-19-2017, 11:41 PM)Visitor Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 08:49 PM)popsthebuilderI agree that fear can be the cause of many negative emotions for both the scared and the terror. Wrote: But to say all negative emotions are derived from fear seems inaccurate to me.

Fair enough. How you see it is up to you.

For me, all my fears come from my ego-self because it (the ego-self) fears anything that may/will lower its self-esteem (ego-energy). It's ultimate fear is losing its cover-story (identity) for it is just a story that the mind created to make sense of itself, after all its goal is to make sense of everything else the body senses. However, because it cannot sense itself it had to create an identity-story. The mind knows that it is not true, but just a fabrication, so it goes to great extent at times to keep the story alive. That is why it always seeks validation ("I" ...know, have, done,..)

Greed is the fear of missing out and losing self esteem. 
Pride is exploiting one's self-esteem out of fear of being seen as nothing special.

IMHO
So can we agree that fear, and pride and greed are the core causes of evil in man?

I can relate to your words and do not disagree with you.

Can fear cause pride?

I can think of how pride can cause fear.

Can fear cause greed?

I can see how greed can cause fear.

I honestly think that greed is causal to both pride and fear.

I look forward to discussing this further.

peace friend.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(08-20-2017, 12:05 PM)usehername Wrote: PS. However, why psyche polarizes is a good question as wellSmile

>

so you are saying you have a polarized psych? I do not think that allowing duality in the psych wil do the right thing. It is we as Humans who are able to use our hemnispheres in synch but they stay just mirrors mirroring to reflect upon your understanding what is going on in this realm. duality I think comes from not always imediatly see the trinity of it. or it is a very dangerous internal conflict with the soul, and that conflict looks and feels like duality. but you see, we also have the future - us (or higher self) somethimes trying to really help you, and when ignoring or not listening to higher self it can therefore awaken your Satori and that is your hard learned lesson then, this is to let you see you have to listen, because this so called awakened by higher self is the very same as a psychose. a psychotic episode. or a apocalypse in within.

Very scary.

But this is just my own interpretation.

in ALL CASES:

try to fiend the tri-unity or trinity of the whole, and never forget, we are hyperdimensional beings in nature.

if believe in duality, try please to name one, just one case of duality, found somewhere in the universe ;Wink

it is possible there are in total 2 cases of actual duality

but can not remember those haha

Wink
Duality can be observed within self as can a form of triunity.

In space we can observe duality in light/ dark, mass/ void (vacuum); yet all things seem to go along a set path. Chaos is observable within self as well, and is the waste of potential, regardless of being given knowledge.

Sorry; may be veering off topic.

peace
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Is there a difference between awareness and consciousness?

[-]
  •
Share this post on :