RegisterLogin with Google+

Blue Aura

I, for some time now been on a quest - of some sort - to uncover, the deep mystery, of what a blue aura looks like. Now I know what a blue aura looks like; it's just I haven't seen one. Now you're going to say how can you know if.
Well, I know the definition of it. On the internet. And I've met a few people, which, if, for the life of me I could swear they were blue aura-ed. I haven't managed to find. Anymore, since.
I guess what I'm asking is, are there blue auras around here. Where the predominant, at least, of the color, you have, is a predominantly, blue aura.

Someone who identifies with this:

"When you have a blue aura personality, you live to serve and love other people. You believe that people are put in this world to take care of each other and love one another.

You believe that people should spend less time feeling angry, hateful, and indifferent, and just start looking out for each other. You believe that without love, nothing else in this world matters. People who have a blue aura personality are introverted but friendly. You can be shy and quiet at first, but you can be a really great friend the more people spend time with you."
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (3)
In my experience. All the blue aura I've met had a nice presence that I associate with this actor (Steve Martin).

I call it: the Steve Martin presence. Especially, if you see him, in that movie, where he's being persecuted by one of the travelers. And. It's a famous movie. And. I'd say. In particular. In that movie. You can see, his blue aura presence that I think can't be faked even though he's an actor.
It can't be faked.
Another one is Ben stiller. He has that.
Maybe not as much as Steve martin. In my opinion. But he definitely exudes that. And why he has had so much success over the years playing the nice guy who can't defend himself. You see. Those were some of the things I could see: they weren't very good at defending themselves. Almost an incapacity, or unwillingness, to hurt somebody.

So. If someone can relate, please answer; it'll be much appreciated.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello Paparat,

The aura is such an interesting field of study. Although I can't see it ( occasionally in the past), I can sense sense it. Still I wish I could see it and sense it at the same time so I verify the esoteric truth we are told in the mystical books about the aura.

Like you in the past I could associate certain people's presence to one of the 7 colors of the aura. Some seemed more yellow, some others more red, some other green...

According to the texts, the blue is cold, cooling pleasant color . People whose mind is in more in the (blue) sky, the philosophers, and the believers. People to who issues of early life do not bother much. In other words they can bear emotional pain. Those are the people who would still be smiling where everyone else is crying. I knew a person like that ( died a while ago), he described most of what is said about it.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • paparat
Share this post on :
The challenge, now, is to find one. I think there must be a club I could join to to find these people. But, I wouldn't know where to start. There must be someone in this forum, or elsewhere, that answers to those very specific characteristics. Is there anybody here who identifies with a blue aura?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :