RegisterLogin with Google+

Can crazy people ever become sane again?

After haven read the thread about "psychiatric disorder" posted by Lunebee. 
I have to ask: Can crazy people ever become sane again?
[-] The following 1 user Likes pekos's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
Anything is possible.

Did you ever think THEY think we are the crazy people?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • pekos
Share this post on :
hahahaha... I heard crazy people is a totally different mind. They never ever think they are crazy.
If crazy people knew their status, they wouldn't be crazy anymore, would they?

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I think nothing is really impossible. If we cannot cure madness for now, it could just be that we are not so advanced in our technology YET
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 2 users Like Admin's post:
  • pekos, Skytiger
Share this post on :
difficult questions...

I think it would depend on what is considered crazy and by whom and why the person is that way. 

Some insane people do recover some degree of sanity I guess... depending on the Karmic predicament there higher self choose to work with in any one lifetime.

Does a Soul choose a lifetime to born insane?  Do some become so in life?
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aceofcups's post:
  • pekos
Share this post on :
No, For he was never Crazy in the First Place; So HE Can't Be Made Sane, if Sanity is a Whole Total Different MAtter then You Think...

وَكَذٰلِكَ جَعَلۡنٰكُمۡ اُمَّةً وَّسَطًا لِّتَکُوۡنُوۡا شُهَدَآءَ عَلَى النَّاسِ وَيَكُوۡنَ الرَّسُوۡلُ عَلَيۡكُمۡ شَهِيۡدًا ؕ وَمَا جَعَلۡنَا الۡقِبۡلَةَ الَّتِىۡ كُنۡتَ عَلَيۡهَآ اِلَّا لِنَعۡلَمَ مَنۡ يَّتَّبِعُ الرَّسُوۡلَ مِمَّنۡ يَّنۡقَلِبُ عَلٰى عَقِبَيۡهِ ؕ وَاِنۡ كَانَتۡ لَكَبِيۡرَةً اِلَّا عَلَى الَّذِيۡنَ هَدَى اللّٰهُ ؕ وَمَا كَانَ اللّٰهُ لِيُضِيْعَ اِيۡمَانَكُمۡ ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ بِالنَّاسِ لَرَءُوۡفٌ رَّحِيۡمٌ‏ 

Sahih Int.: And thus we have made you a just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. And never would Allah have caused you to lose your faith. Indeed Allah is, to the people, Kind and Merciful. ...
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-25-2019, 07:28 PM)pekos Wrote: After haven read the thread about "psychiatric disorder" posted by Lunebee. 
Yes, crazy people can become sane when he get right motivation and when he understood the inner spirituality of life, from that day he become sane
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin sanger's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
(09-25-2019, 07:28 PM)pekos Wrote: After haven read the thread about "psychiatric disorder" posted by Lunebee. 
Being a healer at heart, I would say, everything has a cure within mentality and nutrition, and power. The window of bringing someone back to stability is determined by how far out they actually are. If you say they are crazy, then the window is slim, but with the right wisdom given, and actions acted, it is possible.

I met a young woman, who was told she was "Schizophrenic", and with a little bit of encouragement, advice, and comfort, she was becoming stable again. She did not need any medicine to conquer this disorder, she just needed me to seed her mind with mental order.

I love you all!!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Vast land Traverse's post:
  • Admin, pekos, Skytiger
Share this post on :
(09-25-2019, 11:18 PM)Aceofcups Wrote: difficult questions...

I think it would depend on what is considered crazy and by whom and why the person is that way. 

Some insane people do recover some degree of sanity I guess... depending on the Karmic predicament there higher self choose to work with in any one lifetime.

Does a Soul choose a lifetime to born insane?  Do some become so in life?

It's true the cause of of craziness may be karmic. I guess there is no cause without smoke. 
In most cases, people become crazy during the course of their lives. Rare the cases where they are born crazy. 
I guess Karma can strike at any time during a lifetime. 
I must also wonder what is the worse these crazy people done to deserve such a terrible faith?

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-26-2019, 08:21 PM)Vast land Traverse Wrote:
Being a healer at heart, I would say, everything has a cure within mentality and nutrition, and power. The window of bringing someone back to stability is determined by how far out they actually are. If you say they are crazy, then the window is slim, but with the right wisdom given, and actions acted, it is possible.

I met a young woman, who was told she was "Schizophrenic", and with a little bit of encouragement, advice, and comfort, she was becoming stable again. She did not need any medicine to conquer this disorder, she just needed me to seed her mind with mental order.

I love you all!!!

Would it be right to say, that some craziness can be cured if the person was put in a sort of spiritual life style, guidance, constructive conversation?

I understand that craziness has different levels, but can spiritual life be a prevention for craziness?

[-]
  •
Share this post on :