RegisterLogin with Google+

Conspiracy Theories about Pope Benedict XVI Resignation

Rainbow 
-
I have been following closely this very interesting development that is currently taking place at the Vatican, the siege of the Catholic Church situated a few kilometres from the Italian city of Rome. Like you must have known it by now, the cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, aka Pope Benedict XVI, has announced his resignation from the papal office since the 11th of this month, therefore becoming the first modern Pope to resign for over 600 years of recent history. His resignation is said to become effective on the 28th of this February (3 days from today), then the conclave of cardinals will begin their meeting sessions to choose the new pope who is also the president of the independent state of Vatican. This news sent a shockwave to the estimated more than 1.2 billion Roman Catholics around the world, who are left in a state of disbelief and still struggling to come to term with that unusual announcement. Although the official statement is that the resignation of pope Benedict is prompted by his health issues, there are still many people (of whom I am) who are questioning other motives behind it.
-
[Image: 34eu4ns.jpg]
-
A Vatican spokesman, father Frederico Lombardi, said that even the Pope’s closest aides did not know what he was planning to do until the last minute, and were left “incredulous”. But the Pope’s brother Georg Ratzinger, who lives in Regensburg in Germany, declared to the press that his brother was having difficulty in walking and that his resignation was part of a “natural process”. He added, quote: “at this age my brother wants more rest. His age is weighting on him”. The Vatican press on its side keep stressing that no specific medical condition prompted the Pope’s decision to resign. A doctor familiar with the Pope’s medical team has told the press on the 11th of February that “the pontiff has no grave or life-threatening illnesses, but like all men his age, he has suffered some prostate problems. Beyond that, the Pope is simply old and tired” he said on condition of anonymity. So at this point in time, it is clear that no visible evidence suggests that the pope was suffering from more than old age. Thus, it appears that only weariness (not serious health problems) has caused the "Holy Father" to quit his job. Even the pope himself attested of this fact by posting in his twitter account: “After having repeatedly examined my conscience before God, I have come to the certainty that my strengths, due to an advanced age, are no longer suited to an adequate exercise of the divine ministry.” No mention of any sickness.
-
[Image: rr1ee9.jpg]
-
Although we know that popes normally hold their positions until they pass out, it seems that resignations from the papacy are not unknown but have happened a few times in history. What makes this one singular perhaps is that it is the first one in modern era since the middle age. I have done a bit of wiki search about the resignations of popes and have found that the last pope to resign was Pope Gregory XII in 1415, so it’s been quite a while. What also got my attention from the search result was the Pope Celestine V, who lived in the 1200s. He was actually the one who passed a decree that popes are allowed to resign their post if they so desire, and he himself followed it by resigning just a few months after his coronation of 1294. He was a Benedictine monk in his young age and followed a very strict ascetic life, and after he was allegedly forced to take the position of the pope, he declared his resignation about five months later because of “the desire for humility, for a stainless conscience, the perverseness of the people, his incompetence, and his longing for the tranquillity of his former life”. Quite a big one indeed!
-
What is strange is that his successor (Boniface VII) arrested him and kept him prisoner in a castle, where he died 10 months later for “air poisoning”. In 1313 Celestin V was canonized by the church, and his remains were eventually moved to the basilica of l’Aquila in Italy. Wikipedia then continue saying: “while inspecting the earthquake damage during the 28 April 2009 visit to the Aquila, Pope Benedict XVI visited Celestine’s remains in the badly damaged Santa Maria di Collemaggio and left the woollen pallium which he wore during his papal inauguration in April 2005 on his glass casket as a gift. And to mark the 800th anniversary of Celestine’s birth, Pope Benedict XVI proclaimed the Celestine years from 28 August 2009 through 29 August 2010”. Benedict even went as to declare that a pope who becomes unable to do his job properly “has the right, and in some circumstances even the duty, to resign”. That was about four years ago and I was wondering, after reading this report, whether Benedict felt inspired by Celestine’s resignation and decided to follow his steps eventually? Or was he preparing his resignation since then but wanted to first acclimatize the public about the legitimacy of such a possibility by highlighting Celestine’s example? Only he can answer to those questions.
-
What we know for sure is that other popes had health issues too, but did not resign like he did. Thus, this gives us many reasons to suspect that there may be more to this resignation story than what is being told in the official statements! And as time goes by, there appear to be more and more emerging evidences which support that suspicion. Besides, when he became the pope at the age of 78 in 2005, Joseph Ratzinger was already the oldest pope elected in nearly 300 years, so we assume he accepted the challenge of age. Also, his predecessor John Paul II had far more debilitating health issues in the last years of his life than him, including trembling hands and slurred speeches. John Paul II could not even walk or hold his head up, and was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease which apparently caused his death. Yet, despite all that, he still did not resign. This is why the argument advanced by Benedict to step down from his throne isn’t much convincing and thus it leaves many rooms for speculation.
-
[Image: 2ykbakn.jpg]
-
Keep in mind that we are not just talking about a regular and tired old man who has decided to retire, but about a person occupying the most popular, the most privileged, the most influential, and the most respected position on this planet! So whatever is the real story behind this abdication of pontifical power, it has the potential to cause some serious ramifications on a global scale! For the time being, many Catholics still see the resignation of the “Vicar of Christ on earth” as a betrayal of his “divine” mandate, and are left wondering what his new title would be or how they would be addressing to him in his new upcoming status of a pontifical retiree. Huh The St Peter’s ring that each successive pope has been wearing allegedly since the Apostle Peter himself, has never been removed from the finger of a living pontiff for the last 600 years. So it will be interesting to see how Benedict will feel in handing it over to his successor while still alive! Would the next pope (who is expected to be chosen before this Easter), feel threatened or intimidated in knowing that just a few blocks across the streets of Vatican, lives his retired predecessor who might still be having his own hidden grievances caused by his loss of power? Time shall tell us!
-
Prophecies and Predictions
-
There is an interesting prophecy of the popes within the Catholic church called Saint Malachy prophesy which is quickly gaining in popularity lately. St. Malachi is said to be a 12th century Irish bishop who, in a vision, saw the codenames of all of the Popes from his own day until the end of the Catholic Church. Some of his prophecies were so intriguingly accurate in the past that many critics argued that they must have been written down after the facts. That medieval prophecy of which Malachy is credited, says that the 112th pope after the year 1143, whose code name is Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman), will be the last pope, and will oversee the destruction of the Catholic Church. What is interesting about this prophecy is that Pope Benedict XVI is the 111th pope since the year 1143, and is codename is Gloria Olivae (The Glory of the Olive). Thus, according to that prophesy, his successor will be the last pope who will lead the Catholic Church through Armageddon. Blush
-
[Image: e0ipfc.jpg]
-
Now, I don’t know if there is any merit to this alleged prophecy, but what I know is that there is a lot of people out there who take it very seriously. What strikes my attention is the timing where all these things begin to unfold. I wonder if there is any significance to the choice of the time when Benedict decided to announce his resignation. I could be wrong, but in whichever way I try to look at this issue, I always get the sense that Benedict must have known that something very bad is going to happen within the church in the near future, and perhaps he wanted to step out in time to avoid being involved in it. Remember that this man, Joseph Ratzinger, is someone who has been thoroughly involved in various secret societies for almost his entire life. As the hand sign in the previous picture of him suggests, Ratzinger was a high ranking occultist and thus he must have had access to hidden information that is above the public level.
-
A Sign from the Sky?
-
[Image: 2irn6o9.jpg]
-
Another weird coincidence that came to add to the confusion is that within just a few hours after the pope announced his resignation on the 11th of this month, two spectacular lightening struck and touched the dome of St Peter’s Basilica and a thunderstorm followed afterward. This unusual phenomenon was caught on camera by AFP photographer Filippo Monteforte, who happened to be standing outside the balcony. He said: “the first bolt was huge and lit up the sky, but unfortunately I missed it. I had better luck the second time, and was able to snap a couple of images of the dome illuminated by the bolt”. This incredible image has been broadcasted by many news networks around the world. Some people even believe that it was not just a natural phenomenon but a sign from God! I also still remember how I felt while watching this report on Aljazeera news channel and was left wondering about the possible significance of this weird coincidence. Was “God” perhaps displeased about the resignation of his holy ambassador? Confused
-
Retirement or Deposition?
-
The entire story behind the resignation of Pope Benedict is just beginning to surface and will very likely continue to unfold in the days to come. Several independent news sources are starting to release information indicating that there was a growing power struggle within the Vatican’s fortress for the last few years, and that recently the pope has made a number of controversial appointments into strategic positions within the Vatican government and financial institutions, including the head of the Vatican bank. Was he perhaps trying to purge the Vatican institutions from his potential opponents who have now found him as a liability to their powerful interests and demanded his abdication? It is interesting that in his first sermon as pope in 2005, Benedict asked his faithful to pray for him, saying “so that I may not flee for fear of the wolves”. Shy Did the wolves managed to overcome him and forced him out?
-
And it may also be interesting to know that almost exactly one year ago, on the 10th of February 2012, a report was leaked about a Cardinal who claimed that Pope Benedict was going to be assassinated within the next 12 months (that is this year). Let not forget that his second predecessor, Pope John Paul I was murdered in 1978, only a month after his election to the papacy; and that his predecessor Pope John Paul II too was nearly killed in a failed assassination attempt three years later in 1981. So it would not surprise me at all if Benedict has succumbed to the presure and taken seriously the possible death threats he probably has been receiving, to the point where he decided to resign. Because anything can well happen to him as and will be covered by some official explanation.
-
Another source indicated that Benedict is resigning to avoid criminal prosecution for concealing documented reports about widespread crime of sexual abuses within the church around the world, and that he was part of a cover-up for many others crimes connected to the Catholic church, including human trafficking and money laundering. We may not be sure if any of these allegations are substantial, but what is known is that the Catholic Church is a religion which is deeply tainted by pedophilia scandals among its clergy members, and that its financial institution (the bank of Vatican) is one of the hot spots where huge financial frauds of this planet take place. Is it then possible that the top officials within the Vatican decided to force Benedict out as an arrangement to avoid the arrest of a sitting pope or do they just want to prevent the seizure of the Church’s extensive financial holdings by sacrificing Ratzinger as a scapegoat?
-
One obscure organization called International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and States (ITCCS) issued a media release on its web site on the 12th of February, saying that the Pope Benedict resigned because he found out about an arrest warrant against him, in which he was charged of crimes against humanity and criminal conspiracy. I reproduce the entire content of the site below as a quote:
-
_http://www.salem-news.com/articles/february122013/pope-resigns.php

Quote:
Pope Benedict Resigned to Avoid Arrest, Seizure of Church Wealth by Easter
Diplomatic Note was issued toVatican just prior to his resignation.
-
(BRUSSELS ITCCS ) - The historically unprecedented resignation of Joseph Ratzinger as Pope this week was compelled by an upcoming action by a European government to issue an arrest warrant against Ratzinger and a public lien against Vatican property and assets by Easter. The ITCCS (International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State) Central Office in Brussels is ompelled by Pope Benedict's sudden abdication to disclose the following details:
-
  1. On Friday, February 1, 2013, on the basis of evidence supplied by our affiliated Common Law Court of Justice (itccs.org), our Office concluded an agreement with representatives of a European nation and its courts to secure an arrest warrant against Joseph Ratzinger, aka Pope Benedict, for crimes against humanity and ordering a criminal conspiracy. This arrest warrant was to be delivered to the office of the "Holy See" in Rome on Friday, February 15, 2013. It allowed the nation in question to detain Ratzinger as a suspect in a crime if he entered its sovereign territory.
  2. Diplomatic note was issued by the said nation's government to the Vatican's Secretary of State, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, on Monday, February 4, 2013, informing Bertone of the impending arrest warrant and inviting his office to comply. No reply to this note was received from Cardinal Bertone or his office; but six days later, Pope Benedict resigned.
  3. The agreement between our Tribunal and the said nation included a second provision to issue a commercial lien through that nation's courts against the property and wealth of the Roman Catholic church commencing on Easter Sunday, March 31, 2013. This lien was to be accompanied by a public and global "Easter Reclamation Campaign" whereby Catholic church property was to be occupied and claimed by citizens as public assets forfeited under international law and the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.
  4. It is the decision of our Tribunal and the said nation's government to proceed with the arrest of Joseph Ratzinger upon his vacating the office of the Roman Pontiff on a charge of crimes against humanity and criminal conspiracy.
  5. It is our further decision to proceed as well with the indictment and arrest of Joseph Ratzinger's successor as Pope on the same charges; and to enforce the commercial lien and "Easter Reclamation Campaign" against the Roman Catholic church, as planned.
In closing, our Tribunal acknowledges that Pope Benedict's complicity in criminal activities of the Vatican Bank (IOR) was compelling his eventual dismissal by the highest officials of the Vatican. But according to our sources, the Vatican Secretary of State Tarcisio Bertone forced Joseph Ratzinger's resignation immediately, and in direct response to the diplomatic note concerning the arrest warrant that was issued to him by the said nation's government on February 4, 2013. We call upon all citizens and governments to assist our efforts to legally and directly disestablish the Vatican, Inc. and arrest its chief officers and clergy who are complicit in crimes against humanity and the ongoing criminal conspiracy to aid and protect child torture and trafficking. Further bulletins on the events of the Easter Reclamation Campaign will be issued by our Office this week.
-
Issued 13 February, 2013

12:00 am GMT by the Brussels Central Office
-
[Image: 243g8e1.jpg]
-
Three days later, on the 15th of February, Reuters News reported that Pope Benedict decided to live in the Vatican after he steps down. This would provide him with security and privacy, as well as legal protection and immunity from any attempt to prosecute him for any complicity with sexual abuse cases committed by Catholic priests around the world. The report continue: “His continued presence in the Vatican is necessary, otherwise he might be defenceless. He wouldn’t have his immunity, his prerogatives, his security, if he is anywhere else”. The previously quoted ITCCS report cites a letter from Rev. Kevin Annett to the Italian President Giorgio Napolitano, written a week before the pope officially resigned. The letter states, in part:
-
“On behalf of our Tribunal and people of conscience everywhere, and of the millions of victims of church abuse, I am making an appeal to you, Mr President, regarding your upcoming meeting with Joseph Ratzinger, who will retire soon as Pope Benedict, the Pontiff of the Church of Rome. Our understanding is that, in the wake of pressure to have him resign his office because of his proven complicity in concealing child trafficking in his church and other crimes against humanity, Joseph Ratzinger is seeking the assistance of the Italian government in securing protection and immunity from legal prosecution.” It seems like quite a huge accusation indeed!
-
Conclusion
-
I don’t know if I am just reading too much into this story, but it feels to me that his whole resignation thing could just be a public relation strategy intended to cover a much unpleasant reality currently happening within the church! Also, the interesting timing in which all these things begin to fall down seems to indicate that it is all part of a bigger agenda planned way back than we can imagine. And the fact that it falls right after the 21st of December predicted doomsday is another major indicator that maybe the powers to be of this world are expecting something to happen in the near future, and they are desperately trying to accelerate their agenda by installing their trusted agents into strategic positions of power? We have been told that among the agenda of the infamous New World Order include having only one world religion. Perhaps getting rid of the current pope open up the door to his successor being planted to begin achieving this agenda? I am not too sure about any of that. But as far as I am personally concerned, I’m certainly not going to miss the outgoing pope, nor am I looking forward to the next one. I am simply curious in exploring the possible ways in which the Grand Finale of this Age may unfold.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (2)
Hi John_ly

Read your article about the resignation of Pope Ratzinger and I truly believe there is some truth in the conspiracy theories going around.

There is definately divide in the Roman Catholic Church. There is a lot of speculation about his involvement with the Nazi during WWII, the sexual abuse in childrens homes and schools and the 'homosexual boys for hire'.

The new pope, Pope Francis might have the stamina to try and ward off all the allegations but with new accusations coming to light i rather doubt it.

In my eyes, the book of Revelations is now playing out. It is possible that it is made to look that way (we do have the technology)to bring in the NWO.

I would love to have access to their library and to their telescope.

Thought you might be interested in this video where Pope Ratzinger is publicly snubbed on film by his own cardinals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk3PoHtk8do

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(08-13-2013, 06:13 PM)weeme Wrote: Hi John_ly

Read your article about the resignation of Pope Ratzinger and I truly believe there is some truth in the conspiracy theories going around.

There is definately divide in the Roman Catholic Church. There is a lot of speculation about his involvement with the Nazi during WWII, the sexual abuse in childrens homes and schools and the 'homosexual boys for hire'.

The new pope, Pope Francis might have the stamina to try and ward off all the allegations but with new accusations coming to light i rather doubt it.

In my eyes, the book of Revelations is now playing out. It is possible that it is made to look that way (we do have the technology)to bring in the NWO.

I would love to have access to their library and to their telescope.

Thought you might be interested in this video where Pope Ratzinger is publicly snubbed on film by his own cardinals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk3PoHtk8do

Quite funny that the pope's own cardinals refuse to shake hands with him! Smile And what is even interesting is the fact that the pope himself seemed to accept their decision. What could really have been the cause of their refusal? Could it be because they believe they have sinned and thus should not touch the hand of the "holy" father? Or are these cardinals the same people who kicked him out of office? Whatever the case, this show was really fascinating, and thanks Weene for posting this vid.

Seems like the Vatican has some real issues going on behind their facade of holiness. Let hope the new Pope (Francis) will sort things out.
"To love is to be".
[-]
  •
Share this post on :