RegisterLogin with Google+

DEVELOPMENT OF THE ROOT CHAKRA

Star 
Development of the root chakra

Introduction
The root chakra provides us with red energy. That red energy gives us instincts of material security. So the red vibrations of the root chakra are there to make sure that we get ourselves the necessary material necessary for our survival, the root chakra role is then to basically push us to stay alive, by making us think of the basic needs of live: Money, Food, health, home. Since these are the things we need to ensure our lives on earth.

The root chakra red energy affects our mind, our heart (I mean desires and emotions) but most of all it affects our physical body. In the mind the red vibrations give confidence, in the heart it gives the feeling of courage, and security. In the physical body it gives the will (energies to work or to move around) and physical strength. This is why someone who has a root chakra which is working harmoniously, will display signs of confidence in what he/she thinks or says, he will be fearless in his/her actions, he/she will dare to things with almost no hesitations, and he/she will show almost no fatigue, so energized.

The root chakra functionality depends on the rate of red vibrations in it. So depending on its state (vibrations), the root chakra can be blocked (not turning), or turning too slow, or turning harmoniously (balanced) or too fast. When for example the root chakra is running too slow one may find himself worrying too much about material things. How will I be able to pay the rent this month? Do I have anything to eat tomorrow? What if I lose my job? What if my wife leaves me? And if this chakra is running too fast, meaning when the rate of red vibrations is too high, the person becomes agitated, angry, and even become violent if the colour becomes too much.

If those behaviors (the effects of red energy) don't make sense to you, let me help you with a reason why they happen. Say for example you ask 2 persons to enter a very wild forest. Say the first person is very strong, muscled (like the Hulk Smile ) and the second person is very weak. They both have to go through a wild forest full of dangerous animals which inevitably attack them on the way. What do you think will be the behavior of the weak person. He will obviously be scared on the way through the wild forest, because whether he is conscious of his weakness or not. He will subconsciously feel fear, worried that something bad might happen to him, that lions or tigers might attack him, that he might die on the way, he will be worried about his well being, about his physical life. While the strong man will not be worried at all, he will on the contrary love the challenge, because subconsciously he knows that no matter what happens, he will be standing, because he feels strong enough to fight anything (even if in reality he may not win the fight Smile).

Those 2 persons reactions are those caused by the low and high level of red energy on us. When you have enough red energy, you will react, feel, and act like the strong person. You won’t fear the future, therefore you won’t even be worrying so much about physical events which might occur in your life. Why? Again because subconsciously the red energy in you will make you react like the strong person, it will make you believe that no matter what happens in your life, whether you lose your job, your home, you are strong enough to get yourself another job quickly and get back on truck. You will even feel safe about yourself, instinctively thinking that you are strong enough to beat whoever try to mess with you. At the end of the day, you become fearless in life. And from fearlessness comes courage.

Like I said early although the red energy affects your mind, and your emotions, it mostly effects your physical body. So red may not develop your mind, nor your psychic heart (your astral body). Red is the right energy for the physical body, this is the correct food your physical body needs to remind alive. For there is a different primary energy food for each of our subtle bodies. For example, you will feed your physical body with the Red energy but you will feed your astral body with the orange energy. And Yellow for your mental body (your mind, or thoughts).

These different colour energies may be absorbed in two ways (method), either directly or indirectly. The indirect way is use by everybody who don’t know the esoteric science. The indirect way is the natural way, where you use the normal food to get that energy. Yes whenever people eat, they fill themselves with more red energy than any other energies. That red energies absorbed along the day is stored in the root chakra. So that should the body need energy, the root chakra will supply. The direct way is by means of visualization of red color, or by wearing red cloths, or using red lamps.

People who suffer from fear, in the sense that they miss the courage to doing things, the shy people and the lazy persons should make use of red energy to put themselves in motion. People who worry too much about material things, constantly thinking “Maybe they are going to lose a material belonging, or they might lose their lives, or might not have anything to eat tomorrow” should make use of red energies.

Also knowing that the lack of red energies in the root chakra will cause thoughts of insecurity, getting a job, saving some money will give a peace of mind, and give some sense of security which will boost the root chakra too.

But my advice is to not neglect the direct method of absorbing red energies. Because should you lose a job, a home, or anything you care for in your life, the red energy you already in your root chakra will support you emotionally and mentally. Also, using the direct method will suggests your subconsciousness for a successful physical life, this will be pretty much as if you were auto suggesting yourself “I’m successful in life, I can do anything” over and over again.

Conclusion
I hope this post has given some tips on how to work to develop the root chakra. And above all the way to know if that chakra energies are balanced or not. The important of balancing the chakra is so you may not be distracted in your spiritual journey. You don’t want your mind be randomly redirected to some personal material issues while you are trying to meditate. This root chakra can help your spiritual life or it can really become a stopping wall in your spiritual journey. It is all up to you.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (3)
Krya, I have not visited your work for some weeks but, today, your item on the Root Chakra is something absolutely at the right moment for a member of my class who fits your description exactly. May I have your permission, please, to copy your text and offer it to my pupil?
Sincerely
Moon Bear
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Stlouizsin
Share this post on :
No problem Moon Bear Speaks. Please copy the text if it can help your class member Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Rainbow 
Many thanks big fella, See you around

Follow the rainbow
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

Possibly Related Threads…