Register

Deja vu ? how

hi , any one know how Deja vu works, getting it i lot. does it say something? is it a Gide to what happens or going to happens.

will love to know your opinion about it
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (5)
My cousin had a déjà vu experience of a past life in a Colorado mining town. It was very specific to her, making her physically sick as she experienced a mine explosion that happened in the 1800's. She literally had to sit down to regain control of her trembling body. She had died in the explosion in a past lifetime.
I had a like experience 4 years ago when my husband and I were visiting New Orleans, LA USA. We went to Burbon Street, the oldest part of the city. The closer we got, the sicker I got, as a memory of a lifetime in the 1700's became clear. I was an African man who was sold there.
That being said, I think déjà vu is a past life memory recalled in a place you were in the past. I tend to think one could also experience a future lifetime, but am not sure if that would be called déjà vu or something else.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
It is also said that if you've dreamed something you didn't remember in the morning. You might take it for a "deja vu" if you meet a similar scenario some day during waking hours. what you see in life, sometimes triggers the memory of what we have kept in our memory.
I read it somewhere in this website Smile.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
A deja has to do with memory. Like Admin said. Some stored images and sounds coming back to conscience when triggered by some external images similar to the stored memory.

I cant think of anything else.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I guess it gets a bit complicated yeah?
In that deja vu moment one has in broad daylight, is one re-visiting the previous life directly?
Or is one simply having the conscious memory jogged by remembering now last night's dream that one did not remember this morning?
And was last night's dream a visit to a past life experience?
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

(05-02-2016, 11:52 PM)Gerhard Botha Wrote: hi , any one know how Deja vu works, getting it i lot. does it say something? is it a Gide to what happens or going to happens.

will love to know your opinion about it

I have always had an excessive amount of Deja Vu, ever since I was a young child, and it increased within the years of high school, and now, it happens every other month or so.

I used to highly wonder what it means? One time, in high school, I had deja vu about getting kicked in the balls in a soccer field, I remembered back to a dream I had. This dream, was why I felt Deja Vu. I thought, maybe this was given to me, to avoid it? I wondered how to change the outcome, and yet, in fear I froze up, and got kicked in the balls, as a punk ran up to me, chasing a soccer ball.

Over the years though, I have learned all things can be understood in a cloven way, or a way of two faces. Deja Vu has two faces, that are for one cause. Deja Vu can give you insight into the right path, or Deja Vu can give you insight into the wrong path. For the Deja Vu that depicts a destructive path, it is warning you to change the outcome, which we succeed to do, when we are calm and confident. For Deja Vu that depicts a truely possitive outcome, and you fulfill this, you are on a good track.

Although, just because a Deja Vu does not have a directly harmful outcome, does not mean it is good. Sometimes we are given mild outcomes, though small, can be changed for the better.

I hope this has helped you. I am of course the College age now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Vast land Traverse's post:
  • Gerhard Botha
Share this post on :