RegisterLogin with Google+

Detachement From Attachement

Hi,

I've uploaded an interesting book, that talks about detachment.
why and how to free the soul from vices, impurities attached to it.
there's a lot of exercises in that book, but I'd suggest the reader to take what he needs and simply let the rest.

http://myspiritualgroup.com/books/Detach...chment.pdf

Enjoy.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
sorry krya but i cant open it .....
With trust even a silence is understood, without trust every word is misunderstood. Trust is the soul of all relationship.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hey kashish,
I've attached the Pdf in this post.
See if you can download it.

Attached Files
.pdf   Detachment_from_Attachment.pdf (Size: 1.79 MB / Downloads: 19)
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • nicole.gittleman
Share this post on :
thank you krya , i got it ... Smile
With trust even a silence is understood, without trust every word is misunderstood. Trust is the soul of all relationship.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :