Register

Do you believe in Angels?

We all are aware of the existence of angels.
Let's discuss about it.
Here's a flash of a woman starting the topic.

A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (7)
The concept of angels is not as straight forward as it sounds. Religion has idealized it to the point where there are now so much confusion around the topic. But the simple fact is that Yes, there exist a much higher form of consciousness than our own and they are dotted with much power and understanding of things than we do. But the nature of that consciousness is not very well known to us. The best we can do is speculate about it.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
what john says about "angels" is so true.. distant symbolic religious creatures with halos and wings are not necessarilly inspiration to most people.
to the non-religious they usually manifest as miracle makers/higherselves/guides who becomme much loved and indispensible.. an essential part of one's spiriual path
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Angels are not only in spiritual form - they are often in human, animal and other forms as well!
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(11-18-2012, 12:40 AM)Andy Wrote: Angels are not only in spiritual form - they are often in human, animal and other forms as well!
Well, I think that is pretty much what is being said here. Angels are by
their nature, spiritual beings. But they can choose to manifest in our
realities in a form that we can most relate with. And since on this
planet we are acquainted to think of humans as the only intelligent
beings, it is understandable why angels often appear in human forms. The
people who report having seen an angel (or angels) appearing to them
often say that they look like human beings, except that they are a lot
taller, brighter and they seem to have wings on their backs.
I would like to ask if anybody know what is the meaning of those wings. Why do they need them for?
"To love is to be".
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
That was very well said Michelle. The concept of angels is something that needs much elucidation because people are keen in giving in to deceptions and misinformation about it. One might say that angels are sixth dimensional light beings that can manifest in our third dimension as humanoid light forms (which we are familiar with). And the so called wings that some people who have reportedly seen are nothing more than trans-dimensional energy vortices which facilitate their appearance and disappearance in our dimension, much the same way that the merkabah vehicle is used by some humans for space-time translocation.

However, must I also indicate that it is quite possible for those beings who are capable to use advanced hyper-dimensional technology to produce an audible projection of holographic imagery which can be sequenced appropriately and give a 3D light form in real time, therefore simulating an angel’s appearance to the observer. And note that this will normally go undetected by most human’s eyes except perhaps for those more attentive and alerted observers who might be able to spot some small glitches in the refreshing of image frames.

This is how people such as Moses, Mohamed, Joseph Smith, Bernadette and many more have been deceitfully convinced that they were contacted by angel Gabriel, Jesus, Virgin Mary or even God himself, and thought that they were elected by the most high to propagate a belief system while in fact they were just victims of deceptive technologies.

In fact, that kind of holographic technology is currently known even by certain clandestine factions of the human occult societies (such as the illuminati) and it can (or should I say, it will) be used to deceive the masses of those "good Christians" who are expecting the appearance of their “Jesus” in the skies to fetch them. So that is why it might be safe to speculate that MOST (not all) of those who, in our current times, are allegedly receiving angels’ messages are very likely being deceived by that kind of technology (whether by humans or most likely by non humans).

Therefore, should you come across an impressive appearance of a light form which call itself an angel, you would do better to pay more attention to what that “angel” is telling you rather than being overwhelmed by what you consider to be a “paranormal” occurrence (which in fact is only paranormal to your own limited point of view).

Be wise and stay alert!
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(11-18-2012, 12:56 AM)michelle_S Wrote: Well, I think that is pretty much what is being said here. Angels are by
their nature, spiritual beings. But they can choose to manifest in our
realities in a form that we can most relate with. And since on this
planet we are acquainted to think of humans as the only intelligent
beings, it is understandable why angels often appear in human forms. The
people who report having seen an angel (or angels) appearing to them
often say that they look like human beings, except that they are a lot
taller, brighter and they seem to have wings on their backs.
I would like to ask if anybody know what is the meaning of those wings. Why do they need them for?

I've never seen an angel in my life, I just know they do not have wings from their plan of existence. Anyway the sight is not the only mean of perceiving, is it?

Usually spiritual realities will manifest in a different ways. From one dimension view to another, they are seen differently. For example our level of understanding of something spiritual gets better as we evolve, right?
The way we understood those things when we were 8 years old is not the same as we do today. Today we say “I understand” but In few years we will say “Damn, I didn’t understand, NOW I understand” and so we continue seeing those things differently as we develop, because our mind changes regions. But those things have never changed their meaning from where they are originally!

Now some people are clairvoyant, but there are many degrees of clairvoyance, so based on how great they are, they will see things from their limitations. And so they see angels in other dimensions appearing with wings. But from their own space, angels do not have wings in the forms we humans imagine.

I don’t blame people who paint angels with wings even if it’s not 100% accurate, because look, if they do not paint them with wings, how would we make the different between angels and humans from a picture? Smile ; An angel picture would look like a simple human's, that would be sad Smile

The wings testify of the angels ability to fly in many spaces. And they are many sorts of wings which explains the kind of space they can fly; ancient clairvoyant mentioned in the bible for example have seen some angels who have many eyes in their wings, some others have large big wings… Those wings are in reality subtle centers in their back. Those energy centers gives them the freedom to travel all kinds of space. This wings affair is also found in old mythology with Hermes, son of Zeus . Hermes was pictured as a man with wings at his feet, at the ankles. It’s because there’s also an energy center at the feet that gives the same kind of power but in a different plan of existence.

We know that a part from the 7 main centers (called chakras), there are plenty other centers on the human etheric body. Now it’s important to note that there are also 2 centers at the back, at shoulder-level, which are exactly what wings are in our human soul. Those 2 centers are not really developed in ordinary humans, and in fact, they are not developed to the majority of us. But they are fully developed to angels.

Wings on angels is just a way for nature to explain about those centers found at the back of those creatures. Nature says, the feet helps creatures to walk better on earth, arms to swim better in water, and wings to fly in the air. Because try to travel to a remote country on foot, you will take years, travel by swimming, you will still take many months, but fly then you will get there in few hours. So feet are related to earth and to the will; arms are related to water and to the feelings, wings to air and to the thoughts. This is why those who have developed their thoughts can truly fly in the mental space, which is best space to fly faster.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Is your Guide the same as your Angel?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :