Register

Does hell exist?

Is there a real hell and why would a loving God send anyone there?
[-] The following 1 user Likes noman's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (27)
Does hell exist?

Yes when your soul not yet purify.
No when your know who you really are. Pure soul and be one with God.

God want you to found him and be with him. He love his children. He want to take our sin and so our pure soul will shine. God help you but you have to open your heart for god totally to come in your life to work in your life and take all sin away.

To love your child is not about giving what every your child ask for. But to give love, care, safe, comfort and protection even sometime the way to give love is not the way children want. But you know what is best for your child.
God know what danger that we going to face, so you come to remind and save us. Some child is easy and some are not. God know which way use to remind in each one of us.

He know his children each one very well. As he made us.

He want to wake us up to the truth. He want to tell us that "no worry with this hell I m the greatest. Nothing can harm you, You will safe for ever. Leve your burden and leave everything to me. Trust in me. I will show you the way and you will know who you really are. Drop this hell idea and be empty. Hell is illusion but me is real. But If you think this hell is real it will be real for you as you wish. But if you put me above everything hell is just illusion reason for you to purify your soul. My dear child do not be scare. I m God. Trust in me and you will see.

You all are will safe my child. Drop everything with full trust in your heart that you will alway be ok. I m holding you all the time. Relax and trust. This is your home. Time to come back home.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
By now, I think most people agree that Hell is not not a physical location that exists somewhere....personally I think experiencing heaven or hell comes down to blood work.

I think hell or heaven its a state of awareness and that awareness attracts to us more of the same, not because it moves physical reality to be like this, but because it makes us see more of what is predominantly in our mind. Our mental state determines our blood composition and our blood composition causes us to acts in a certain way that either attracts(notices) and responds to more good situation or attract(notices) and responds to more negative situations indefinitely.

When you buy a new car, you suddenly start seeing it everywhere. The car hasn't magically started appearing, but rather your mind started unconsciously looking for it because its been in your thoughts more, so you notice it more. Every other turn you take, you see the same car you just bought or intend buying (you see it more if you have been focused and visualizing it more) and it works the same if you are a very negative person(or have a lot of disagreements about how the world should be). You start seeing and hence believing that the world is bad, everyone is out to get you and this is nothing but survival with no love or goodness. Even though there will be equal good and bad happening around you, you will identify and notice more bad if that's what you have been feeling and picturing more bad, and visa verse....this is Hell and is a snowball that will attract more of it to itself making you feel more and more helpless over time. Have you ever seen someone who is always negative no matter what the situation is? Can you imagine being in their life daily. Can you imagine that they will ever be happy in the next 30 years, probably not.

Being grumpy, unappreciative, sad, down, depressed, angry, easily angered, have different opinions of what people should be doing, etc, etc.......or any long term negative emotions eventually makes us feel like we are in a perpetual physical hell no matter what is happening around us and then it starts making us physically sick because of the hormones that have been secreted into our blood long term.

No matter what good happens around us in this state, it will be unnoticeable by us and we will ONLY see suffering in the world, how bad the world is, how unhappy everyone is, how violent people are, how people hate their jobs, how fat we are, etc, etc.....this is a perpetual state of misery and causes physical and mental suffering, because those thoughts, cause certain hormones to circulate in our blood and they cause our outlook on life and make physical changes in our body. These hormones make us feel worse and then we picture and believe worse, and secrete more of the bad stuff (Cortisol, adrenaline,etc - all hormones used for fight or flight are damaging to the system over the long term), They cause us to eat more comfort foods which adds to the problem, collect at our joints as we become less active when we are feeling down, etc....vicious cycle.

It is OUR responsibility to do anything and everything possible to keep our outlook/attitude good. Attitude equals hormone secretion.

Put a fake smile on your face, shoulders up, chest out, moving your body and thinking happy thoughts (even when you feel like crap), makes a chemical change within your body because that posture causes certain (good) hormones to be secreted, causing you to feel good and making the opposite posture causes the opposite results. Eating crap also hugely affects our mood because of the chemicals in the food, our lack of vitamin and mineral absorption, or lack of nutrients in the food. Speaking bad about others excretes the same crap into our body as thinking bad about ourselves or someone. Hurting or stealing from someone excretes or releases the same thing (fight or flight hormones), sleeping around or hurting people who love you affects you as well. Taking drugs over long term, same thing in terms of hormones and nutrients.....etc....etc.....etc

So in Biblical terms, when you go against your laws or commandments, eg: have multiple sex partners before marriage (as a Christian), This will cause you to have a high stress level when it comes to sex, you will probably get hurt multiple times over long periods, you will constantly have trust issues with people because you will expect people to be the way you are, etc,etc....this is why I believe the 10 commandments, or any laws in any religion are actually their to help us......NOT to help God feel we are obeying him. It is a set of laws written for our own well being while we are alive.

Balance is key. I have personally felt like I was in hell when I damaged my lower back discs. Days of pain with no relief, constantly on meds and feeling drowsy. Feeling helpless and angry at the world. This went on for almost an entire year so I feel like I personally experienced hell. It feels as if there is no end to it. Like you will always be full of pain and suffering, never being able to sleep again, never having a decent conversation to anyone, never wanting to do anything positive because of how crap you feel daily, all the time.

Over the course of a few months, starting to do the posture, visualizations, detox my body, clear out my colon (so my body could absorb nutrients again), reading positive material and moving my body daily (30min jog each morning), has changed everything for me. I can't believe that the world is still the same like it was a year ago (probably worse unemployment, crime,etc), but how I see it, has completely changed due to these changes I've made. The good and the bad is still there, but I see more good because I'm doing and thinking more good.

This post seems all over the place and repeating certain things but I hope people start seeing that Heaven and Hell is most probably not literally what its described to be. Your body goes back into the Earth without trying to be good so it can be accepted back and IMHO, our spirit/awareness goes back to God or where ever it comes from without us having to try. We are part of the source and will always be.

The version of the Bible being used today, is a weak representation of what life is and what we are supposed to be doing. The Romans removed something like 47 gospels and lots of female accounts of Jesus when compiling the book (Bible) for the masses because it wasn't up to what the they had in mind for a 1 world religion. The missionaries and armies then went out and literally killed everyone who believed anything different than what was in their book, this is why the natives on every continent was killed or used as slaves........Remember, the Romans are the ones who crucified Jesus, then suddenly 300ish years after that, they start the biggest religion surrounding the life of Jesus and kill everyone who believes something different. There's obviously something fishy going on there.....Imo, Heaven and hell is not what they represented in the Bible.

So all in all, Heaven or Hell is PHYSICAL REALITY, and we choose this via our thoughts and emotions which then translates to action and gives us our physical experience.

Emotion (hormones in our blood) + our thoughts (pictures in our mind) = Physical reality

Choose good emotions and thoughts by eating good, visualizing good, exercising (taking care of you temple), and you will experience a change in you physical reality and feel as if it is heaven. Do the opposite, and experience the opposite.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I agree with Axion79 - we either create our own Heaven or Hell and how we lived will determine if we continue to suffer in eternal damnation once we die or live a life of happiness with God in our hearts and lives. We must also remember that we are able to change our lives before we die and hopefully not on our deathbeds, although God states that He will accept redemption and a request for forgiveness at any time. I would like to think that by living the life of a child of God's with my hand in His, makes my path on earth easier at times although the temptations to give up and walk another may be severe and often. True trust like that of a child's that is unwavering and unbound by predigest is the only way to attain your own heaven on earth or in the after life.
May we all become spiritually so rich that there will not be a hell to dwell in one day...........................
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I don't really believe in "after-life suffering" for all eternity once we die, or that God needs us to please him in some way. Those are human emotions given to God by Man.

The all knowing, all powerful, should not have petty human emotions of Jealousy, anger and should not resort to violence and killing. Those are all traits of someone who is living unconsciously and not yet aware of Love.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hell is nothing but a myth, made up by the same people who made religion up, its a tool they use to frighten the fools, to control the masses.
You must follow God's orders or you will be sent to hell for eternity, but guess what? They get to decide what God's orders are.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Not every book is right for everybody at any one time. However I suggest "You are a Spiritual Being Having a Human Experience", author Bob Frissell, publishers Frog Ltd, Berkeley, California 94712. ISBN 1-58394-033-2. Or check with your public library. I have no vested interest in this but I first read Frissell's work some fifteen years ago. This has helped me to a better understanding of a very complex aspect of Creation and I trust it will help some others 'out there' too.
Let Love and Light Be.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thanks Moon B.

Sent from my VIVO using Tapatalk
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
What a lovely message you give so simply. Yes! Whatever you believe in, is true, and God so rightly creates this for you, because He believes in you. Hell is a separation from God, just as we separate right from wrong, good from bad, put them together and balance them out, and we have perfection, Heaven. So if you don't like the life you have, you simply change your beliefs and watch your life change. Where does one start? By believing and loving themselves and accepting with gratitude everything that comes into their life, because you and the Co-Creator made it happen. Your life story. If you believe in hell, you will create hell in your life, hell on earth, and understand that God's love is unconditional, all forgiving, because He loves you like Himself — it's absolute Love and light.
Dawning time. Arm yourself with the right knowledge to bring peace and joy to your world.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayne McFall's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
We create our own Heaven or hell right here on earth. It is our choice to choose love or fear. In truth the only thing that we take with us when we transition is love, for love is all that matters.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :