Register

Does hell exist?

I second that. Stytiger
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Well said and so very very true. We so often forget that we are the architects of our own lives through a free will that we were given. People tend to blame life, work, family, etc so fast but they never take a step back and see the bigger picture...................YOU - the one who decides where your life goes.
I recently was given the book - The leader without a title to read by my brother. What an amazing eye opener to exactly this topic. How we live our lives influences those around us and can either make us shine or make us dark.
A very good read............made me change a few things and the results were noticeable almost instantaneous.
Love and Respect
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
[Image: death.JPG]
Paddy, a rogue
and a thief
Held no great
religious belief
He said “I’ve
heard tell
“That there is
no hell.
“Whew, what an
enormous relief!”
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :
(08-25-2019, 11:16 AM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: [Image: death.JPG]
Paddy, a rogue
and a thief
Held no great
religious belief
He said “I’ve
heard tell
“That there is
no hell.
“Whew, what an
enormous relief!”

hahahaha... Great relief for criminals isn't it? Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thanks MBS for bring this thread back up to surface with a very funny post.
But wait, does it mean criminals can continue being criminals for there is no hell, hahaha Smile
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

Isn't criminality a human concept?

In our society, a thief takes something with intent permanently to deprive the owner thereof.

How, I wonder, does that register in kamaloka?

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Please guys, don't tell me we don't pay for our crimes. Can you imagine what that would mean? People act worse when there is no consequences.

[-]
  •
Share this post on :

Hello pekos,

The last word on my yesterday's post was kamaloka

I see you only just joined us so perhaps you would type that word into the search panel at the top of the page and go exploring.

None of my posts suggests that because there is no hell, Paddy in my picture or any other wrongdoer gets away with it.

Hell is the extreme frightener invented by the controllers  who want to run our lives through fear.  Do as you're told or burn forever in the fires of hell. While the principle of kamaloka seems to originate in eastern philosophy and religion, nevertheless for me, kamaloka, along with reincarnation, is the most acceptable explanation of hereafter. 

(Just hope I'm right)

Love and Light to you.

MBS

[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • pekos
Share this post on :

Just another passing thought.

Has anyone worked out just what part of the eternal soul/spirit is combustible without being consumed?

Burning is surely a third-dimension function and a human medieval form of punishing supposed transgressors. It seems unlikely to exist in the other dimensions.

Don't let them frighten you. Go within and find your god/creator and figure out for yourself your relationship with Him.

MBS

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(08-25-2019, 10:17 PM)pekos Wrote: Please guys, don't tell me we don't pay for our crimes. Can you imagine what that would mean? People act worse when there is no consequences.

It’s very simple.
What you do to another, you will experience happening to you.
So before you do some hurtful thing to another, remember it will be done to you...perhaps in this lifetime but most certainly in another lifetime.
Eventually you will get tired of repeating the same thing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • pekos
Share this post on :