RegisterLogin with Google+

Dream interpretation

Hello everyone,                                                                                I  have a query .  Recently I have started practising some deep meditation techniques  a few days back.  After that I am having some recurrent dreams regarding  a person .           
   The person in my dream appears in disguise of my brother physically , but his energy is different and I know he is not  my brother .  First two instances  I thought it was a mere coincidence , so next time I tried voluntarily to dream about him and he appeared , but I couldn’t ask him about his identity because apparently in my dreams I am not concerned about his identity . in every dream we are under different circumstances , but our bond stays same . But I think there’s  more to  my dreams than I am able to comprehend . Can I have some helpful suggestions about what should I do next ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes AnamikaS's post:
  • pekos
Share this post on :
My question is, are you having constructive conversation with your brother in the dream? Are you learning something from your conversation in the dream?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

(04-29-2019, 06:55 PM)AnamikaS Wrote: Hello everyone,                                                                                I  have a query .  Recently I have started practising some deep meditation techniques  a few days back.  After that I am having some recurrent dreams regarding  a person .           
   The person in my dream appears in disguise of my brother physically , but his energy is different and I know he is not  my brother .  First two instances  I thought it was a mere coincidence , so next time I tried voluntarily to dream about him and he appeared , but I couldn’t ask him about his identity because apparently in my dreams I am not concerned about his identity . in every dream we are under different circumstances , but our bond stays same . But I think there’s  more to  my dreams than I am able to comprehend . Can I have some helpful suggestions about what should I do next ?

In order to have some structure to our dreams, and to understand them, we must create a basis of our understanding of them. Best to make a more Eastern view of dreams, one based on function, and not appearance. Where you judge characters, and objects of the dream as things in action, to judge them by their nature, their actions. This way, if you see an animal, a man, a tool, you understand the significant meaning of their character, and its relation or interaction with you. So next time you see a colour or shape, you do not confuse it with some made up meaning, and see it for what it is.

We have to connect dots in our dreams, in other words, if I see a character, to know what that symbol represents, in the whole scheme of the dream itself. Usually my dreams are in three parts, when they are from creator, and these are three sections, like a story, each section, all characters, objects and symbols pertain to that very section.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Vast land Traverse's post:
  • pekos
Share this post on :
(08-01-2019, 10:06 PM)Vast land Traverse Wrote:

In order to have some structure to our dreams, and to understand them, we must create a basis of our understanding of them. Best to make a more Eastern view of dreams, one based on function, and not appearance. Where you judge characters, and objects of the dream as things in action, to judge them by their nature, their actions. This way, if you see an animal, a man, a tool, you understand the significant meaning of their character, and its relation or interaction with you. So next time you see a colour or shape, you do not confuse it with some made up meaning, and see it for what it is.

We have to connect dots in our dreams, in other words, if I see a character, to know what that symbol represents, in the whole scheme of the dream itself. Usually my dreams are in three parts, when they are from creator, and these are three sections, like a story, each section, all characters, objects and symbols pertain to that very section.

Can you give some examples please?
Or how do we know our interpretation of the objects we see in the dream is correct?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

I can't say it as pure learning , but it's like we are  in some strange situation which we are overcoming together.  His energy was keeping me calm , knowing that I am safe . I had similar kind of dreams whenever , I am under distress , but the person is  physically not the same , but energy feels familiar   . It's like there's someone or something   showing me the path , but as soon as I become stable , dreams disappear . I don't know if there's any basis to it , or just my mind's illusion

[-] The following 1 user Likes AnamikaS's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
(08-02-2019, 05:40 PM)AnamikaS Wrote:

I can't say it as pure learning , but it's like we are  in some strange situation which we are overcoming together.  His energy was keeping me calm , knowing that I am safe . I had similar kind of dreams whenever , I am under distress , but the person is  physically not the same , but energy feels familiar   . It's like there's someone or something   showing me the path , but as soon as I become stable , dreams disappear . I don't know if there's any basis to it , or just my mind's illusion

I don't think you are having illusion. It's actually believed that some higher spirits do come visit us through dreams but taking the form of a family member to make you feel comfortable.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

Is it supposed to be a one way communication ? Or  there are some processes where  I can actively seek  knowledge from the  higher spirit  ?   Till now , only one time I was able to   voluntarily dream about i him .  Should I try    to learn if    the spirit is showing me some path  or wait for the time when things are going to get revealed eventually as they are ?

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Maybe not all dreams needs to be interpreted, because not all dreams are meaningful? I've learnt that our brain activity can produce random images from what we've seen during the day.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Like admin said, higher spiritual beings ( spiritual entities) can take the form of your family members in a dream.
I don't know for everyone else, but in my case, this is not been in a dream, but during astral projection. I was still very young at my parents home, many times when I astral projected unwillingly, I would see my dad and my brothers enter my bedroom. My brothers will be playing in the room, and my dad asked to me sit for a long chat, sometimes we would go out of the room giving me advises of how to behave in my life. I knew it was not my real physical dad and brothers because of how what they said. My dad was not a very learned person in science, but this person who appeared to be my Dad in the astral world definitely knew a lot about science.

I never bothered to ask who he was really, and for some reasons I never felt the need to when I was with him. He made me feel so comfortable around him, and I have no doubt it was a visit of some higher beings. Later while growing and reading around, it has come to my attention that it was my higher self, but maybe I should ask him next time I meet him. Because I'm still to understand how my mind or my subconsciousness does it to bring in front of me a higher version of myself (higher self). Could be the spiritual mirror effect whereby you may only see yourself through a mirror. Anyway You may not really confirm when it comes to spiritual realities, your gut feeling is your only judge.

You are the best judge of what you have seen in the dream. If you sense that it wasn't your brother, then it was not. Was it a spiritual guide, that's a much closer answer to your question in my opinion.

Also it may be good to classify dreams in 3 categories. Physical body brain dreams ( from your physical brain during REM sleep), astral travel dream ( memory of a astral world visit), mental projection and spiritual dreams where you project in higher frequency planes to see possible future events or talk to spiritual beings. Yes dreams are kept memories of one of our 3 lower subtle bodies ( the physical, astral and mental body). Your brain remembers all you've lived during the day and then repeats all during your sleep. Your subconsciousness remembers all the things you (as the consciousness) do out of your body, that's what we call dreams. They are memories.

If you are wondering if it is possible to reproduce that dream, if there is a way to call for that spirit guide to come visit again. Yes it is possible by some esoteric means of evocation or invocation which I personally do not always recommend. The best and safe way to call on a spiritual being, or spiritual guide to come teach you and help in your spiritual journey is to learn how to attract it through your daily actions on earth. Yes, they are attracted by the clarity of human mind, by the beauty of our heart, and by our altruist actions on earth. They don't resist those things. In the same way, we chase them away by cultivating a cloudy mind, a smelly heart and criminal acts.

when you learn how to call the spiritual guide that way, your prayers or your words to them will be listened. Action first then pray. Prayer without action is not effective. Just like it doesn't work to just shout at a plan to grow when you've not even planted yet, or when you've not burred the seed and water it.

Finally do not always expect the spiritual guides to come in dreams, they may communicate in may ways depending on the person's abilities. For example, to writers spiritual beings could manifest through their hands when they write, to musicians they could manifest through music. Or they will just find their way in between your dreams.

The problem with dreams is that they are not always easy to interpret because our subconsciousness is usually involved. Brain dreams are useless in my opinion. Astral projection memories however hold secret meanings, depending on our social and religious background (belief system), our subconsciousness may translate/communicate to us what we see during sleep using objects and images which we have personally giving meanings in our lives due our own belief system. So when you see an object or a person in the astral world, think what it means for you, before you look for a universal meaning. But you may also teach your subconsciousness, you may rewrite the meaning of each object by meditating on them often. That way your subconsciousness will end up throwing at you the images which you will understand easily in a dream.

Love and light
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 2 users Like krya's post:
  • AnamikaS, Lovelysammy
Share this post on :
well well. But does anyone here knows of any book which gives universal dream symbol meanings? a sort of dream dictionary.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :