RegisterLogin with Google+

Dreams and Stones

Hi,
I have had a persistant dream since I was a child about an alley way not far from my home. In my dream, its night and I make my way to this alley way when I reach in and step forward, snakes start twisting around the fence and I continue to step further into the alley. When I get towards the end I see a shadow figure who turns toward me, as he gets closer snakes start to twist around my legs, when the figure gets close, the head of snake comes out and snaps in my face and that is when I wake up.

I can't quite remember when I first had this dream but its persistant in my life and to be honest quite freightening, I have read up on snake meanings in dreams and I get very different answers and i wnated to know what your ideas are?
Today I bought a Serpentine gemstone as I read that 'Serpentine is named after its affilation with snakes. Carry it as a charm for safety from them. It provides safety from them without repelling them and may also be used to cement a relationship with them.'

I was thinking possibly make a connection and find out what is going on? What they want?

Any advice, opinions or questions are well appreciated.

AloneWolf
PS - Photo just because I am a photographer

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (4)
I have heard snakes represent wisdom to some cultures.
Also snakes only strike if threatened, they fear us more than we fear them. Living on a ranch I have had many encounters with snakes. I respect them, and let them know as long as they do not come into the yard, I will leave them alone. They no longer come in the yard, since l 'thought' that to them in pictures.
They have been demonized by some, but IMO, they were created by Creator and deserve respect. As I said they as just as scared of us as some of us are of them.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I was never a reptile lover and used to be very scared of snakes.But,when I became aware of my spiritual journey, I used to get lot of visions and dreams of beautiful, illuminating, divine (I must say) indigo, green,purple and white colored snakes (large and small). All peaceful and harmless. I could feel myself in harmony with them.
According to Hindu spiritual texts, the primordial energies that are present within us has been compared to a serpent coiled at the base of the spine . They rise up on awakening and this practice needs to be done very carefully.
[Image: kundalini-serpent-power.jpg]

Whenever they are not in harmony or not properly awakened or have some blockages that you need to work on, they send you signals in form of fierce dreams/ happenings/visions, etc.

But, only you can find out the actual reason if your dream is persistent.There might be some blockage created because of fear or any other reason in your memory that you are unable to recall now. Give your brain some rest and your mind some peace and face your fear with strength. You would definitely overcome it and will gain some new understanding Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hi Lonewolf, i can relate a lot to your dream, i had some experience when i was younger in my life, i have seen a lot off things in the spiritual when i was sleeping, it got bad to the point i that i almost did not sleep, it also scare me badly sometime. i agree that there is something that your subconscious want to convey to you, i also want to say i am no dream expert and, do not now the smart reasons hehe, but i had also a re accruing dream till about a year ago, that scared me a lot, till one day i gave over to the dream, and in my dream, when i let go off my fear it showed me something, and then i never had it again, so far hehe
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thanks everyone for taking the time to respond to my post, I have not experienced my dream again yet but I shall let you know how it goes.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :