Register

Energy manipulation

Hello 

Can a person transfer emotions to a person ? and manipulate how that person feel?
Share this post on :
Hello Gerhard,

I will not give a long answer because I do not know how to properly explain it. In regards to energy transfer and empathy, I find it is much more of an instinctual and feeling based (rather than intellectual/mental) experience for me, personally. I will leave it to a more experienced and insightful individual to provide a proper explanation.

In short , my answer is yes. If a person is actively trying to transfer emotions with the intention of manipulation, they will be able to manifest this and, in some cases, make it a reality. The power to manifest desires is a power of the human being and it can be done in many different ways, and I'd say this is one of them.

Fortunately, there is also the situation of the receiver to consider. If the receiver of the energy or emotion is practiced in meditation or awareness (connected with oneness and disconnected with the ego), they will be invulnerable to manipulation and aware of the truth behind the actions of the transmitter.

The more the Ego has hold over some one, the more likely they are to compete, compare, and be thinking more of themselves. They are much more susceptible to manipulation. So ya, I wont say much more. My point of view on the matter offers only a limited explanation. I know there are different types of spiritual identities or characteristics people can have that make them more empathetic, or sensitive to others energy an so on. I wish I knew more on the subject. It is a great question that receives a diverse reception to shed light on all of its spiritual aspects... anyways, good to hear from gerhard

Love & Light
Share this post on :
(09-17-2020, 01:00 AM)Uzumaki Wrote: Hello Gerhard,

I will not give a long answer because I do not know how to properly explain it. In regards to energy transfer and empathy, I find it is much more of an instinctual and feeling based (rather than intellectual/mental) experience for me, personally. I will leave it to a more experienced and insightful individual to provide a proper explanation. 

In short , my answer is yes. If a person is actively trying to transfer emotions with the intention of manipulation, they will be able to manifest this and, in some cases, make it a reality.  The power to manifest desires is a power of the human being and it can be done in many different ways, and I'd say this is one of them.

Fortunately, there is also the situation of the receiver to consider. If the receiver of the energy or emotion is practiced in meditation or awareness (connected with oneness and disconnected with the ego), they will be invulnerable to manipulation and aware of the truth behind the actions of the transmitter.

The more the Ego has hold over some one, the more likely they are to compete, compare, and be thinking more of themselves. They are much more susceptible to manipulation.  So ya, I wont say much more. My point of view on the matter offers only a limited explanation. I know there are different types of spiritual identities or characteristics people can have that make them more empathetic, or sensitive to others energy an so on. I wish I knew more on the subject. It is a great question that receives a diverse reception to shed light on all of its spiritual aspects... anyways, good to hear from gerhard

Hello Uzumaki

so if a person meditate and more awake it will take more energy to manipulate them ? i am not talking about a fully serialized person
How about energy manipulation over a distance?
Light, Life and Love
Share this post on :
"So if a person meditate and more awake it will take more energy to manipulate them ? i am not talking about a fully serialized person."

In most cases yes, but in many cases no. I will say it depends on three (overly generalized) factors: the individuals involved, the environmental/life circumstances of both parties, and the type of manipulation ( money, guilt, status, power, sex, fame etc... the list goes on). Each individual has different life experiences, circumstance, vices, weaknesses and therefore may be more susceptible to certain manipulations. One who is cunning (which can be used as an "self-gain" trait) can sense out the weakness of the individual and prey on them using manipulation in an area of spiritual weakness. It may not take "more energy" in these cases.

The topic is vast and there are many different ways I could discuss the 3 aforementioned "factors of manipulation". I could go more in-detail on each of the factors if you would like but I do not think it is needed for now.

It really all comes down to the Ego and its level of dominance in a persons life. Manipulation only works with respect to the Ego. If there is no Ego, manipulation is not possible. The Ego, separates us from the Truth, compete/competition, compares, and makes us think inwards of ourselves.

If one practices and is connected to the oneness. The universal consciousness. They are, in that moment, in harmony and full of love. They see the truth. and they live with love in their heart and slowly but surely move towards the purpose to help the other humans, animals, and the Earth in the way that the universe intends them to. The heart is a universe and within it lies the Truth.

If you are giving unconditional love to your neighbor, than your neighbor cannot manipulate you because unconditional love is the truth and you are living the truth when you are giving unconditional love . In that moment your Ego is not at work but your heart . Kind of like (how I choose to imagine) Jesus. Imagine someone trying to manipulate him. He would see right through it and ask him self something like, "IS there anything I can do to help this child of God" .

Everyone has an Ego we all have a spiritual side (with varying levels). A spiritually fully serialized person is hard, if not impossible, to find...
TO answer your question in the end... one who meditates, cuts out vices, and is more at peace (with still an Ego) will be harder to manipulate and it may require more energy from the manipulator.

The Truth found in mediation suggests that there is no need be perfect and Ego-less but just to be aware of the Ego and when you feel you are being manipulated in that moment you have to let love in your heart and think about it not from the Ego perspective in the mind but from the heart. Easier said than done of course. But that is the power of Love!

how about energy manipulation over a distance?

Yes it is possible. Again, referring to the "3 factors of manipulation" from earlier, it depends on all of the factors. But certainly some methods of manipulation are less powerful from afar. So it is a bit more limited. However, the same concept of the Ego, meditation, and Love from above still applies.

But Gerhard again I will say this is my humble point of view on the matter. I do not pretend to be an expert in this field. I hope it helps but I also invite others to the discussion because my vision is most likely lacking or incomplete especially in regards to manipulation over a distance.

Smile
Share this post on :
From An Esoteric StandPoint, All People Transfer And Manipulate Their Emotion ToWards for the Sake of Accomendation of How They Wish to be Perceived or Feel Well-Being in Themselves. As For This Reason, in Accordance to one's Signaling Range; one Either Opposes, or Sets in Line; Emotions Towards one Another. This Setting up of Emotion is A Tricky one Coming Close to Abuse or Empathy towards One Another. To Really understand the Science Behind it; One is to Mature in the Grand of it Oneselve; So to Insure the Safety of the Public of Abuse. It is underWhich A Weapon that Can Be Weaponized and hence terrorized or Use to Terrorize Others Which is in the Satanism itself; For All the Lack of Knowledge in That Fact of Teaching.

To Manipulate, is to Meditate. Their is A Strong Correlation, Whereas We Gather Strength of Valor to, Bring About An Happy Ending to our Daily Worth of Excesses; That We Associate With in Our Daily Lives. Under Which, if We Manipulate it For the Wrong; With Emotions of Hatred, Dominance And Anger it becomes of the Egotism that is of Shaitanic Rule. This Is Where Emotion Transfer Can get Dangerous. If We Send out Negative Thoughts Towards One Another, Theirby Emotions Via Speech And Actions That Oppose Someones Well-Being in Liberty And Unalienable Right Granted By the Maker of All Things.

To Have A Set Right Known, the Universe Normally Sends Back these Negative Thoughts [of Emotions] in Return towards the Karma Which We Outlive, Yet Casting A Shadow into Our Lives. As it is Stated: "Give And it Shall BE..., For Which you Give; the Same Measure Will Be Measured". So you See, if Light Past all the Root Basis is Truly Good in Accordance to Your Grace; Then Good Things You Receive. But if it is out to Get Others; Then Ur Waiting FOR an Awakening; Hence is Energy/Emotion Manipulation in Sought to Transfer "A Dangerous Thing" (to them Who Work on it From A Higher Standpoint. Karma) Usually Does it's Thing Dispermitting; By Allah's (swt) leave to be Permitted in Transfer towards Another; Without the Right intends to Give in Return; But that desires of What Awakening you R.

Without Going into the Details, one is to be Embarked on That Journey With Sheer Caution. Seen That You Build up A Vessel That Will Transfer You Around For The Rest of Your Live; As it is Spoken off in the Witchcraft/Wiccan Realm. All Spells Will Be Returned in Manifold: Seven-5 times in Return (or) So. So u Ought to Sense Oppression, or Repression; in the Commodity of Your Senses, Not to Let Ego Reign.

It takes A Master for Which Stated; "Be not ye<>ye many Masters, For Ye Ought Get the Greater Condemnation". But This is Where These Kind of Theme of Topic Will get Ya. Towards A Condemnation, That i Can't Spewl All My Wisdom Around Over, Seen of the Hazardous topic. I can simply warn of them Who Play Dark Magic in the Realm of the Living. As a Fort to Guide and Protect the Lead of the Virtuous one. That are the One, Who Get Oppress of Energy & Emotion Manipulation and Transfer. It is this Very Emphasis and Entity that Normally Get's Attack By them Who Transfer and Manipulate. So for First Steps Better, i Say Work to Eliminate Ego. So that You Walk on the Uprightness of this Theme of topic, Without Which You Then No Longer Subconsciously Attack; But Guide/Lead. This is An Underlying Matter For Which the Depth of the Root is Either Good, (Ego-Free). Or Evil (Ego-Possessed), in However Regard You Are; It is Not Easy to Awaken; and Kundalini is hard to Grasp. For All it's Senses IT Must Coil up, so that No Sting of Or Bite is intrigued by another Member of the Sports in this Regulated Yet Mostly Corrupt Commune Community in the Transfer and Manipulation of Emotions and Energy. So you See. As One Who knows all About Being Repayed in Full By the Emotions of Energy We Send Out; Both in Good and Bad. It is a Dangerous Thing; and Hence Should be Embarked on With Caution at a Level Without Being Advanced Past Prior to One's Own Set of Steps of Awake/WARENESS of One's Own Two Feet.

The Dictation of This Notion is to Stem Up in the Regulated Form; That All Walk the Mile Before Given Power to Access into the Realms of Another. So WHICH See (ye See) that their is an arbitrary Conduct For Which a Babe in This Matter or Any Matter At Hand, Simply Does Not Realize. The Potters Hands are Already in the Making of the Pot; Which in By Karma Some are Ment to be Broken; While Others Kept In/Alive, TACT.

So Hold your Horses, and Contemplate; Consider the Odds of You being the One's Broken For the Reminiscence of Sin's that You Already Seek to Embark in. Then Contemplate If it is Worth the Considering of Transfering Manipulated Emotions and Signals. Their Can be Much Said; But Hell is Paved with Good Intentions. So Watch How you Heed This Warning; Then to Step into Point One, We Can Conclude the Matter Prior...:

Quote:Energy Manipulation and Emotions; Transfer at a Rate that is not Seen in the Visible Eye. It is a Mellow Intrigue that Spreads Throughout the Realm. You Ought to Watch How ye Do Things; and Why For Which Your Ego will Come into Questioning. This Very Phase is Given to all Things Matter OFF and Life.

[Further Access is Denied]:| Depending on Assess of true Intention Before Answering Why you Seek This Knowledge!
R U WORTh of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
Share this post on :
(09-18-2020, 03:50 PM)सत्道ऋषिꐠulod♗n Wrote: From An Esoteric StandPoint, All People Transfer And Manipulate Their Emotion ToWards for the Sake of Accomendation of How They Wish to be Perceived or Feel Well-Being in Themselves. As For This Reason, in Accordance to one's Signaling Range; one Either Opposes, or Sets in Line; Emotions Towards one Another. This Setting up of Emotion is A Tricky one Coming Close to Abuse or Empathy towards One Another. To Really understand the Science Behind it; One is to Mature in the Grand of it Oneselve; So to Insure the Safety of the Public of Abuse. It is underWhich A Weapon that Can Be Weaponized and hence terrorized or Use to Terrorize Others Which is in the Satanism itself; For All the Lack of Knowledge in That Fact of Teaching.

To Manipulate, is to Meditate. Their is A Strong Correlation, Whereas We Gather Strength of Valor to, Bring About An Happy Ending to our Daily Worth of Excesses; That We Associate With in Our Daily Lives. Under Which, if We Manipulate it For the Wrong; With Emotions of Hatred, Dominance And Anger it becomes of the Egotism that is of Shaitanic Rule. This Is Where Emotion Transfer Can get Dangerous. If We Send out Negative Thoughts Towards One Another, Theirby Emotions Via Speech And Actions That Oppose Someones Well-Being in Liberty And Unalienable Right Granted By the Maker of All Things.

To Have A Set Right Known, the Universe Normally Sends Back these Negative Thoughts [of Emotions] in Return towards the Karma Which We Outlive, Yet Casting A Shadow into Our Lives. As it is Stated: "Give And it Shall BE..., For Which you Give; the Same Measure Will Be Measured". So you See, if Light Past all the Root Basis is Truly Good in Accordance to Your Grace; Then Good Things You Receive. But if it is out to Get Others; Then Ur Waiting FOR an Awakening; Hence is Energy/Emotion Manipulation in Sought to Transfer "A Dangerous Thing" (to them Who Work on it From A Higher Standpoint. Karma) Usually Does it's Thing Dispermitting; By Allah's (swt) leave to be Permitted in Transfer towards Another; Without the Right intends to Give in Return; But that desires of What Awakening you R.

Without Going into the Details, one is to be Embarked on That Journey With Sheer Caution. Seen That You Build up A Vessel That Will Transfer You Around For The Rest of Your Live; As it is Spoken off in the Witchcraft/Wiccan Realm. All Spells Will Be Returned in Manifold: Seven-5 times in Return (or) So. So u Ought to Sense Oppression, or Repression; in the Commodity of Your Senses, Not to Let Ego Reign.

It takes A Master for Which Stated; "Be not ye<>ye many Masters, For Ye Ought Get the Greater Condemnation". But This is Where These Kind of Theme of Topic Will get Ya. Towards A Condemnation, That i Can't Spewl All My Wisdom Around Over, Seen of the Hazardous topic. I can simply warn of them Who Play Dark Magic in the Realm of the Living. As a Fort to Guide and Protect the Lead of the Virtuous one. That are the One, Who Get Oppress of Energy & Emotion Manipulation and Transfer. It is this Very Emphasis and Entity that Normally Get's Attack By them Who Transfer and Manipulate. So for First Steps Better, i Say Work to Eliminate Ego. So that You Walk on the Uprightness of this Theme of topic, Without Which You Then No Longer Subconsciously Attack; But Guide/Lead. This is An Underlying Matter For Which the Depth of the Root is Either Good, (Ego-Free). Or Evil (Ego-Possessed), in However Regard You Are; It is Not Easy to Awaken; and Kundalini is hard to Grasp. For All it's Senses IT Must Coil up, so that No Sting of Or Bite is intrigued by another Member of the Sports in this Regulated Yet Mostly Corrupt Commune Community in the Transfer and Manipulation of Emotions and Energy. So you See. As One Who knows all About Being Repayed in Full By the Emotions of Energy We Send Out; Both in Good and Bad. It is a Dangerous Thing; and Hence Should be Embarked on With Caution at a Level Without Being Advanced Past Prior to One's Own Set of Steps of Awake/WARENESS of One's Own Two Feet.

The Dictation of This Notion is to Stem Up in the Regulated Form; That All Walk the Mile Before Given Power to Access into the Realms of Another. So WHICH See (ye See) that their is an arbitrary Conduct For Which a Babe in This Matter or Any Matter At Hand, Simply Does Not Realize. The Potters Hands are Already in the Making of the Pot; Which in By Karma Some are Ment to be Broken; While Others Kept In/Alive, TACT.

So Hold your Horses, and Contemplate; Consider the Odds of You being the One's Broken For the Reminiscence of Sin's that You Already Seek to Embark in. Then Contemplate If it is Worth the Considering of Transfering Manipulated Emotions and Signals. Their Can be Much Said; But Hell is Paved with Good Intentions. So Watch How you Heed This Warning; Then to Step into Point One, We Can Conclude the Matter Prior...:

Quote:Energy Manipulation and Emotions; Transfer at a Rate that is not Seen in the Visible Eye. It is a Mellow Intrigue that Spreads Throughout the Realm. You Ought to Watch How ye Do Things; and Why For Which Your Ego will Come into Questioning. This Very Phase is Given to all Things Matter OFF and Life.

[Further Access is Denied]:| Depending on Assess of true Intention Before Answering Why you Seek This Knowledge!

hehe, this is not a morel question. 
is is more can you do it or not ? 
Light, Life and Love
Share this post on :
-
-
-
R U WORTh of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
Share this post on :
(09-22-2020, 03:18 PM)Gerhard Botha Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 03:50 PM)सत्道ऋषिꐠulod♗n Wrote: From An Esoteric StandPoint, All People Transfer And Manipulate Their Emotion ToWards for the Sake of Accomendation of How They Wish to be Perceived or Feel Well-Being in Themselves. As For This Reason, in Accordance to one's Signaling Range; one Either Opposes, or Sets in Line; Emotions Towards one Another. This Setting up of Emotion is A Tricky one Coming Close to Abuse or Empathy towards One Another. To Really understand the Science Behind it; One is to Mature in the Grand of it Oneselve; So to Insure the Safety of the Public of Abuse. It is underWhich A Weapon that Can Be Weaponized and hence terrorized or Use to Terrorize Others Which is in the Satanism itself; For All the Lack of Knowledge in That Fact of Teaching.

hehe lol, i ask because i hope the is another initiated , in the art of transferring and working with energy, that i can learn and share with.

but thank you for your beautiful answer, you a true seeker. pp

hehe, this is not a morel question. 
is is more can you do it or not ? 
Light, Life and Love
Share this post on :