RegisterLogin with Google+

Friends, is the end of the world Friday next week?

Friends,
Are we really dying next week? Is the end of the world scheduled for the 21th of December to you.
This subject about the end of the world is become the talk the every countries town.
What is your understanding about the matter?
since some believe and others don't.
The thing with all this is that, some weak mind might commit a suicide before Firday to avoid the terrible pain they could imagine for that day Sad . I just want to get to spend my whole work salary first before dying Big Grin next week, what about you?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (5)
I may be off, but I have done a little reading on the subject. Basically 21 December represents the end of the long count. A 26000 year cycle which the world goes through no matter what. The reason the date was so significant was because it represented the birthing of the '5th sun' (Mayan terminology) which will bring the world into a new age and a new consciousness. The belief that when the date arrives we will undergo a massive conscious shift as we enter a new dimension of reality where 'ether' or 'electro-magnetism' will be recognised as the 5th element, but this will now be recognisable to the vast majority. The idea of the world ending is meant to mean that the world will end as we know it. There is meant to be a drastic energy shift that will change the way the entire world behaves, namely humanity. The shift is meant to be one of peace and love but the prophecy warns that those who are not ready to accept such a drastic shift will possibly destroy themselves and could possibly pose a threat to those that are willing to change and ascend in consciousness. The prophecy is another case of ancient information raped and spoiled by modern day media and idiocy. It has been tainted and scarred by the ideals of a society that wishes to keep us as a species bound by fear so that we remain subservient. The powers that govern this world always resort to fear to control the masses as opposed to love which would liberate them.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(12-11-2012, 12:30 PM)krya Wrote: Friends,
Are we really dying next week? Is the end of the world scheduled for the 21th of December to you.
This subject about the end of the world is become the talk the every countries town.
What is your understanding about the matter?
since some believe and others don't.
The thing with all this is that, some weak mind might commit a suicide before Firday to avoid the terrible pain they could imagine for that day Sad . I just want to get to spend my whole work salary first before dying Big Grin next week, what about you?

Well, on my side I am making plans to sell my car and everything I've got then spend all the money before I check out! Big Grin

It is amazing to see how this 21st of December 2012 story is creating a state of panic in many people around the world! Believe me, there are many people out there who take this issue seriously. They call themselves the survivalists and as of now some of them are already living in the "safe" shelters they have constructed or paid to get on board. I have a friend who live in a french city called Bordeaux, and he told me on the phone that right now in France, there is a sort of lotto being organize by some opportunistic companies. It is said that the jackpot winner will secure two nights (20th and 21st of December) living in some underground fortress believed to be indestructible to any catastrophic phenomenon. What a funny story indeed! Tongue

This whole fear about the 21st of December 2012 is motivated by the information contained in the ancient Mayan calender which allegedly predicted the end of the world as we know it on that date.
[Image: 2udvlok.jpg]

Although we may agree that this whole obsession about this date is more or less idiotic, there is however some substance to it which requires our serious attention. Like everything that comes from official channels, this story is twisted of any meaning it might have. There is many theories and hypothesis as to what exactly is supposed to happen on the planet on the 21st of December this year.

1. Scientific hypothesis

Some scientists stipulate that our solar system will perfectly align with the galactic center during the winter solstice of 21st of December 2012, and this will greatly alter the gravitational force field of our planet,. This instability of planetary gravitation will create polar shift whereby tectonic plates on the planet will undergo rapid changes, and significantly modify the current structures of continents and oceans. Scientists believe this is a natural and cyclical phenomenon which happens every few millions years interval, resulting in cataclysms of global proportion (such as extremely powerful earthquakes, violent tsunamis, super-volcanoes eruptions, etc.) with a logical consequences of mass extinctions of species on the planet. It is argued that this is how things have been happening since a very long time, allowing the planet to create new landscapes and new life forms. Only this time, we just happen to be among the species whose survival is on the line. But others scientists argue that our solar system has already been with the galactic center since 1998. Are things just taking a bit longer before manifest? Nobody is sure!

2. Metaphysical hypothesis

It is also argued that on a quantum level, our planet do receive a wave of etheric energy every 26 000 years which reset things in motion and unlock many potentials, resulting in many changes taking place on the planetary level. One such occurrence is expected to manifest within a relatively short period of time from now (not necessarily on the 21st of December). This energetic influx will be an opportunity of growth and expansion for those who are prepared and as for those unprepared, their disintegration process will accelerate even further. Have you started noticing lately how those materialistic minded individuals become even more lost in materiality while those more spiritually oriented keep on gaining even more knowledge and awareness? It might be due to this factor. This is similar to freeing birds that were initially held inside a cage and throwing them in the air. Those with functional wings will fly and not come back but those whose wings are dysfunctional will come back and feel the shock.

Among the possible benefits of that etheric wave are the increase of lifespan and vitality to all life forms on the planet (people will be able to live again for about a thousand years like it once used to be on this planet), as well as the ascension of those consciousnesses which are developed enough. As for those underdeveloped consciousnesses that are not ready or willing to ascend, there will be a parting of ways between people of incompatible learning paths. At the moment we all share the same planet, but as polarization increase after the arrival of the waves, conditions on this planet will increasingly make it difficult for everyone’s freewill to be accommodated in the same space and time, and thus dissonant sectors of the population will have to diverge into separate time streams, and then into separate realm of existence, and enter new realities that best resonate with their own quantum phase spectrum (or experiential field).

Although this hypothesis seems more appealing, it only explains things that will most likely be experienced on a quantum level. Also, it does not cover the possibility of great cataclysmic events occurring on the planet, which is what directly concerns us the most for now.

3. Esoteric hypothesis

Before fully understanding this Mayan calendar information and the whole story behind the predicted doomsday of 21st of December 2012, it is essential to have a certain amount of esoteric background of the Mayan people (and their famous calendar) so as to put everything in perspective. There once used to be an advanced continental civilization on this planet called Atlantis. About twelve thousands years ago, that continent (and its civilization) was completely destroyed (by some “gods” as many legends of that story tell us) and it has been totally submerged in the waters we now know as Atlantic Ocean (between Africa and the Americas). The Biblical story of Noah is one of those ancient legends that have been circulating in the Mesopotamia region and of which the Hebrew scribes recorded in their manuscripts.

Certain respectable esoteric sources indicate that out of six billions people in Atlantis, only about 120 million survived the catastrophe, some made it by themselves and others were rescued by various extraterrestrial entities. The Mayans are descendants of those refugee who headed west to finally dwell in the lands we know as America (North and South). There is a whole lot of speculation as to why and how exactly Atlantis was destroyed by those “gods” (which we now know to be hyper-dimensional negative aliens) but for now, it suffice to say that the Mayans have been having close interactions with some of those aliens who rescued them in their ships and who they began worshiping as their gods. These aliens have given to Mayans many “gifts”, such as building for them pyramids, teaching them many magical sciences, as well as handing down to them this doom and gloom calendar as an indication for them to know when their gods shall return to take them.

These fallen angelic beings have been meticulously planning to gain control of this planet’s star gates since time immemorial, using humans as energy conduits. Insofar as their agenda is concerned, they consider everyone (including their own worshipers) as expendable quantum food and this means that once they accomplish their goal, they proceed to liquidate any and every life on this planet using hyper-dimensional technologies to artificially induce cataclysmic events after modifying the earth’s electromagnetic field a certain way. We are told that these beings have already wiped five previous seedings of human races, and that the "sixth extinction" (our own) was scheduled to happen on the 21st of December this year.

So we begin to see that there was nothing really prophetic about the Mayan calendar, because the same beings who designed it are the same ones who planned to orchestrate on that particular date whatever nasty things they had in mind. However, because of intervention by others positive extraterrestrial beings (the non-fallen angelic beings), their 2012 plans will not take place and so they will have to resort to others contingency measures they had in mind to try again after they realize that their attempt was unsuccessful.

My point of view

I believe that it is quite possible for the tree hypothesis to be true because we must realize that one particular event may simultaneously have different reasons depending on which level one choose to look at it. As for the date of 21st of December 2012, I do not personally think that any significant external manifestation will happen. Perhaps the fallen ones will attempt to activate certain sequences in the planetary grid that may affect some among us in subtle ways. My best estimate is that the window of 2013 – 2020 is of great significance than the date of 21st December 2012 because that is probably when most of the cosmic dramas will unfold. I see this whole popularization of the doomsday on that date as yet another disinformation campaign intended to deceive the masses and generate fear in them.

We, however, should not live in fear or panic because of the possibility that certain unfortunate events may well occur on this planet of ours sometime in the near future, for only those whose entire lives are immersed in material existence are prone to fear and panic. Instead, the best thing we can do is to be as spiritually prepared as we possibly can and live in a way that promotes an optimal attitude, awareness, and action. Because the greater our awareness, the more harmonious our attitude, the more responsible our actions will be and the more our will resonate with positive probable future. Remember that the future is not a pre-fixed event but is a consequence of the choices we make in the present. So this mean that we do not have to sit down and passively wait for the end (as some Christians and New Agers do), but rather make positive choices and actions in order to align ourselves with a future probability we most desire.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hey it's 2016, the month of May! And we're still here.
I wish I had kept count of the times in my 65 years, when someone announced the end of the world. LOL
There is no end, not even when you shed your body. Just new adventures, after your life review of course.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Yep, 4 years later, the world is still standing. We still here Smile Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
So what is four years as a fraction of eternity?

Anyway, why end an evolutionary process that is still going strong after X billion years?
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :