RegisterLogin with Google+

Friendships

My best friend is fighting cancer again. She thought she was cancer free, but it came back. She thinks she will beat it again, as she did the first time. I hope she is right, yet deep down feel she is wrong.

Cancer is a visious illness, no matter who you are, it cares not what kind of life you have lived. The only thing we can do is hope our scientists and medical people can find a cure.

In the meantime we can pray for those who get this  vicious disease.

We can also remember we are not the body we inhabit, we are the soul within. Hopefully we ourselves can realize we have the ability to help our bodies be healthy.

I wish all of you a healthy body, as I do for Jana. Also I hope the day will come when we don’t think we need to have  diseases or wars to crossover to the world of spirit.
Something many already know.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
@Skytiger
I am sorry that your friend has to go through that. Has she been talking about her life, what she has done or what she would change if she got the chance? You being her friend is probably a relief for her so she isn't going through it all by herself; having someone to talk to and trust is a necessary part to recovery.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kelpp's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :
https://youtu.be/9vhHe55s9rg

https://youtu.be/7ceJI2Cnz1w

Above are addresses which by watching them, will help lead to a solution for your friend's cancer. 

Other useful searches include: 
Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic (1/4 tea spoon baking soda + 2 table spoons apple cider vinegar)[pure food grade baking soda]

Black Strap Molasses protocol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vast land Traverse's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :
(04-08-2019, 11:20 PM)Kelpp Wrote: @Skytiger
I am sorry that your friend has to go through that. Has she been talking about her life, what she has done or what she would change if she got the chance? You being her friend is probably a relief for her so she isn't going through it all by herself; having someone to talk to and trust is a necessary part to recovery.

Jana truly believes she will beat cancer again. I tend to think she will.
We are meeting this week, - we live 150 miles from each other - which should give me a better take on her condition.
She was healthy until she retired - was a special education for 1 - 6 grades for 45 years.
I intend to tell her that she can still help students at her home - as she did when she was studying for her degree.

Reading your post gave me the suggestion to tell her this.

Thank you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • Kelpp
Share this post on :