RegisterLogin with Google+

Have you received any spam email from Myspiritualgroup.com

Hi Members,
In the past few weeks, the site was attacked by spammer who filled the forum with useless threads "Commercial" type of threads.
If by any chance you have received any spam email coming myspiritualgroup.com, please let me know.

We are taking measure to prevent such things from happening.
Thank you.

Regards,
Admin.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hi Admin, When I click on kashish, there is a strange message saying
'Use Goodbye Spammer on kashish'
MB
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hi Moon B.
Sorry I haven't told you about it.
"Use Goodbye Spammer " is a new site functionality which only be visible to Admins and Mods. It should help to quickly get rid of spammer suspect. So you can use it when you know a strange member is a spammer. Kashish is definitely not Smile

Thanks.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Apparently, these spammers can create huge misunderstandings among us, as i can see here what moon said Sad , i feel strange about it. i'm grateful to mr admin. for his kind support and keeping the truth.

Here i must say,

understanding and trust are the most crucial ingredients in friendship or any relationship.

thank you
admin. Smile
With trust even a silence is understood, without trust every word is misunderstood. Trust is the soul of all relationship.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Okay guys, will watch out for it.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
thank you admin and everyone that build this site, the spammer was a problem. People attract and think they do God a service.
I have learn so much on this site
it a real blessing
Light, Life and Love
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I had problems when I used Microsoft to open this group. I installed Google Chrome, which I now use to open this groupSo far everything is working and spam free.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :