RegisterLogin with Google+

Hello all...

Hi all,

I am Ajay from India and looking to learn and share new insights on spirituality, meditation and philosophy over here.

The forum seems to be a tranquil and cool place. Smile

Regards to all,

Ajay
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome on board Ajay.
Glad you joined. Smile

I heard India is the land of great mediators and yogis . You could be one of them Smile Smile . Or is it just what people think?
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • Ajay0
Share this post on :
Hi Admin,

Hope you are doing well and good. Smile 

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on creating a quality forum over here, which has a soothing aura of peace and tranquility. Heart

As for your query, yeah, you can say that just like Switzerland and Germany have a great tradition of creating quality watches and cars, India has similarly created a culture in terms of religious philosophies and methodologies which has resulted in the likes of Krishna and Buddha in the past, Ramana Maharshi, Anandmayi Ma and Nisargadatta Maharaj in the present.

The Prajapita Brahmakumaris based in India is the world's only spiritual institution led, administered and taught by women.

India, being the land where mathematics in its present form originated, has also achieved expertise in certain fields such as space technology, supercomputing, biotechnology, information technology and so on due to quality leadership.

I think, like in sports, a quality culture ought to be meticulously constructed for gaining results in the long run, and this depends to a large extent on the quality of leadership.

As per some spiritual masters , the world is lopsidedly tilted at the moment towards material progress rather than spiritual progress, when ideally they ought to be like the Chinese yin yang symbol, and ought to be harmoniously balanced. This is an inauspicious sign and many civilizations in the past had broken down due to such imbalance. It takes a lot of austerity and character to create such a balance.

The harmony between the two will create greater results than an imbalance.

As Aristotle stated, " The whole is greater than the sum of its parts."

Spirituality is all about nondual perception through awareness or love or virtuous conduct (golden rule), and this may bring about holistic growth and development rather than lopsided growth out of greed which is bound to be unstable and destructive in the longer run. Material development is also stable and progressive when it is based on a higher state of consciousness.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ajay0's post:
  • krya, Skytiger
Share this post on :
Welcome to the group Ajay0.
Since admin started, I also have a question Smile
and please don't take it personal. Just curious

They say, there is something about people in India and cows Smile . I hear cows are believed to be reincarnation of our ancestors?
Would be good to finally learn about it from someone in the ground.

Love and light to you.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-14-2019, 06:28 PM)krya Wrote: Welcome to the group Ajay0.
Since admin started, I also have a question Smile
and please don't take it personal. Just curious

They say, there is something about people in India and cows Smile . I hear cows  are believed to be reincarnation of our ancestors?
Would be good to finally learn about it from someone in the ground.

Love and light to you.

Hi Krya, Smile

I am not aware of such beliefs.

But there are beliefs that the cow is associated with Sri Lakshmi, the goddess of prosperity. Sri Krishna as a child is seen drinking directly from a cow, and he is often depicted as a cowherd.

Some Hindu sects have beliefs that the human soul had wandered through animal souls and finally as a cow before taking birth as a human being.

Some others like the Prajapita brahmakumaris state that human souls and animal souls are distinct soul groups and do not take birth in the other group or species.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ajay0's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
Thanks Ajay
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome Ajay.
I have already learned something from you.
Thank you.
Skytiger
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • Ajay0
Share this post on :