RegisterLogin with Google+

Hello all! and Quartz Crystals

Hi,
I am new and found this site on google. 

Jill
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
As a Moderator on this forum, because the thread you have posted is a form of commercial advertising, I am authorised by the site administrators to remove your message and website url.  Whilst we are aware of the use of this practice on other sites, especially where you might disseminate your other work, I have to advise you that this is contrary to our forum policy. In accordance with that policy, I have to remove your message and url from existing posts and to request you not to repeat it.

In light of your many years of experience in this field, may I suggest that you are well aware that your crystals will listen to whatever message you might care to impart to them, so that they will be open to attracting new connections. 
Since this is a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas, please do not take offence when I ask whether you have discussed this with your crystals and obtained their permission to sever such a wonderful and long-standing connection? And if so, have you, deeply, sincerely and irrevocably terminated your vibratory dedication to them, individually, each and every one, so that they may be free to re-engage with another of like mind and intent?

I note that you have already described our forum as refreshing, and hope you will engage in the discussions that are constantly in progress.

Sincerely, in Love and Light
MOONBEARSPEAKS
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 3 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • jilly123, krya, lunabee
Share this post on :
Hello Jill,
I have done my duty above.
In so doing, I have indicated that our main purpose is spiritual learning and development, mostly through the exchange of ideas and experiences.
May I ask if you would care to post a new thread, perhaps inviting discussion on the subject of crystals but without the commercial bias? 
I have a few books on the subject and possess several crystals with which I work occasionally, although it is not my main line of interest. 

Let Love and Light Be
MBS
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • jilly123
Share this post on :
I loveeee crystals soooo much! Each one is different and I love attuning myself to their energy. I just got a few new ones for my collection a few weeks ago in fact from a local crystal shop I could literally spend hours there just gazing <3 <3 <3
"-You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ayneebug's post:
  • jilly123
Share this post on :
(03-13-2017, 05:30 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: As a Moderator on this forum, because the thread you have posted is a form of commercial advertising, I am authorised by the site administrators to remove your message and website url.  Whilst we are aware of the use of this practice on other sites, especially where you might disseminate your other work, I have to advise you that this is contrary to our forum policy. In accordance with that policy, I have to remove your message and url from existing posts and to request you not to repeat it.

In light of your many years of experience in this field, may I suggest that you are well aware that your crystals will listen to whatever message you might care to impart to them, so that they will be open to attracting new connections. 
Since this is a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas, please do not take offence when I ask whether you have discussed this with your crystals and obtained their permission to sever such a wonderful and long-standing connection? And if so, have you, deeply, sincerely and irrevocably terminated your vibratory dedication to them, individually, each and every one, so that they may be free to re-engage with another of like mind and intent?

I note that you have already described our forum as refreshing, and hope you will engage in the discussions that are constantly in progress.

Sincerely, in Love and Light
MOONBEARSPEAKS
I understand Moonbear. No worries. I am just at a loss at how to get the crystal's out there. They no longer need me, they need new people. It isn't about money. I have given away hundreds of them.
Thank you for your very kind comments. Jill
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Okay, ladies; We have a Newbie and a Rookie, both  of whom are certainly not what those terms might imply. New to our forum yes, but clearly not new to the concept of interaction with the invisible energy vibrations of crystalline solids. 
Couple of questions for you. 

1 Why is it that all (probably) of the crystal healers I have encountered are female? 
2 Do you acknowledge that a person of the right energy susceptibility can re-align the energy polarities of earth disturbances such as quarrying, road-building, mining (especially on the scale of modern bauxite mining in Australia and elsewhere) where substantial quantities of explosive are employed, and, by implication, damage arising from military activities such as bombs, mines and other explosive devices; gold-mining which pollutes the water and soil with a poisonous substance (arsenic) etc. etc. There is also the parallel problem of damage to ley lines on a large scale.
3 Have you, personally, engaged in such activity? 
4 Would you contribute to the view that such repair work, carried out by persons having such awareness, alleviates the more extreme effects of damage caused to Planet Earth by such human activities, as well as all the other damage, e.g. global warming, release of toxins into the atmosphere, accessing fossil fuels, e.g. fracking as well as drilling; deforestation etc. etc.
5 Do you have evidence of such beneficial effects?

All of this has long held my interest and I would be very pleased if others besides Jilly and Ayneebug have comments.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Artur.Spl
Share this post on :
(03-13-2017, 10:14 AM)jilly123 Wrote: Hi,
I am new and found this site on google. 

Jill

Hi im from Poland im intrested in crystal, amethist quartz :Smile how are you ? what you can tell me about yours hobbys Big Grin.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello again, Artur. I just responded to your other post and watched the video. Earlier in this thread, on 03-14-2017 I posted some questions regarding healing and re-adjusting damaged earth energy lines/crystalline structures. Would you please honour me with your comments on that?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(05-24-2017, 03:05 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Hello again, Artur. I just responded to your other post and watched the video. Earlier in this thread, on 03-14-2017 I posted some questions regarding healing and re-adjusting damaged earth energy lines/crystalline structures. Would you please honour me with your comments on that?

Hi at the moment i learning how too use forum Smile.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Greetings MBS,

In reference to some of your questions, I feel everyone can contribute to the healing of the planet with the use of crystals. Diana and I use crystals to surround a photograph of a person or we use a doll (with the name/picture - on top of the doll) for healing energies to be sent to the person; when we do our distant healing work. We first invoke the light within the crystals (to clear and cleanse them) then we ask them to assist us with our intent and then we place them (with the facets/head of the crystal touching the next crystal's base) in the form of circle around the person/doll. We then take another crystal and touch each crystal in turn, connecting their energy and then we place the crystal we used to connect the energy, to point to person/doll.

This procedure can also be used to help heal areas of the planet through using a topographical picture of the area and or a globe of the earth to be the recipient of the energy... it is our intent and our focus of our intention that the crystals will assist with their energy. It's our thoughts and intent are our greatest tools.

Btw. MBS, I like your insightful comment:
I ask whether you have discussed this with your crystals and obtained their permission to sever such a wonderful and long-standing connection? And if so, have you, deeply, sincerely and irrevocably terminated your vibratory dedication to them, individually, each and every one, so that they may be free to re-engage with another of like mind and intent?
I had a beautiful experience when I gave a crystal (I personally used) to someone who I thought would need it and use it for his protection. I first gave it permission to leave and assist the other person; did I get hit with an overwhelming feeling of emotion. It felt like I was saying good-bye to a dear friend and tears followed.
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Derek's post:
  • Artur.Spl
Share this post on :