RegisterLogin with Google+

Honored to be here...

I believe this will be an awesome adventure with finding all of you here.  : )

I’ve been awakened and on my Spiritual journey’s path for over two decades now.  Feel like a master in my own right, though not claiming to be one, but do “know” that I’ve attained great wisdom & knowledge from so many masters that I’ve been blessed to have met & learned from.  That being said, I believe Creator put me here to assist those asking for guidance and to enjoy & share with other masters on this site.  : )

So be it.

Blessings to all!

Littlewarrior
[-] The following 2 users Like Wiselittlebear's post:
  • krya, Skytiger
Share this post on :
So glad you found my spiritual group  Heart
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome on board LittleWarrier. 
I'm glad you have things to share with us. Please do. We are hungry to knowledge.

Thanks for joining us.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I would love to speak with you LittleWarrior. Seems as though you may stand in a similar spiritual mind to me. Love and Medicine to you.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Glad you joined us Littlewarrior Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :