RegisterLogin with Google+

How can i get a walk-in spirit for free?

Oh archangels who desire to bring ascension to mankind. I call upon you to help me to find a spirit to replace me in my body. I desire freedom and I want out of this physical shell. I ask that you bring me a spirit who desires to take over my life in my stead. I need your help to find a suitable walk-in spirit that will aid in humanity’s ascension. I have made it easier for the spirit who decides to take over by activating my light body. If he does not wish to adapt to my memories like a normal walk-in spirit, I just request that he does not destroy my reputation while in there. I desire that this being takes my body and I am forever unbinded to this body. I desire conscious freedom. I want my consciousness in my eternal soul body and I no longer desire to be affiliated with this life and body. Please aid me in my request by transferring our spirits on Friday night-Saturday morning as I am sleeping. I ask you for this favor for my safety. The only alternative for me is suicide. Do you want me to commit suicide, or replace my soul and become a walk-in spirit.
Please find a ready and suitable being to take my place and bring humanity into ascension.
So mote it be
So mote it be
So mote it be
It is done
It is done
It is done.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
the domain, you try to enter too, is off premise. You need to look elsewhere, if you desire to help the kind mankindIN. Follow the white rabbit, You may see that it leads you in helping mankind, not in deeds of words alone, but in Deeds of words and Action. This action starts past prior to the ascension of the body of Light. Such Must be [e-l]earned. 

Can't take Shortcuts by hope of Prayer in itself Alone. Must Be done, Must be Done coRecCtLy, Else Your Missing out and ForsaKe the RiGhTeoUs Part of/In Need to be An Ascended bEing. Lead by the sample, Be the Value of Light in itself, Not in Words Only But Also More in Deed. The Have You Ascended and Then R u A vouchiN help To Mankind. 

Integration of Such Spirit exchange in possession, takes value and Time. Unless you r WorTHy of it, it wont be absolute in happening for the RiGHtLy. Evoke A spirit otheRsides Then Ur Own, Only if You Able to Commit the Task. Else the Layer Miss Out and You Fall into RighTeous wIth Zin, The DownFall With Mankind, is the Lack of Pure Heart/Sincerity, And The Act Of a true heart, the Deed of Action, not onLy in Words But in Deeds Also aLong. This incubation Must be done successfully to integrate, Unless you make A perfect fit, It will Not Abide, And Conv[]lsion will come and it will spewl You Out of Its Mouth and let you Be done With it.

Even if you seem to have a recipe, It dont mean it will go aloNg, Well with the terms of its possession[z, Since there R Many viable Spirit on the Surface of the reAlM. You should, Would be careful, not to invoke the 4th kind of the harmful elite that hoVers oVer ManKiNd, takEs DiscerNment And VirTue. Do At YOUR oWn Risk. ...
R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-] The following 1 user Likes מ שشem:dru:vid:::'s post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
Hello friend, 

You must trust in the oneness that is our consciousness. If it is the will of the higher vibration spirits you will receive a walk in experience. However, if you do not receive this experience this is also the will of the universe.  I do not know the answer or your circumstance. But my advice to you is to trust your spiritual guides and to give love. We are all one, even our souls are one. We all share the same pain, suffering, sacrifice, and the purpose to bring ascension to mankind. Sharing Love with others helps this burden, it cannot be done alone. 

may light be with you
[-] The following 1 user Likes Uzumaki's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
My cousin is a walk in. It was decided before she was born. She remembers all of her life - before and after the change. I asked her about this.
She said in her case it was decided in the Spirit world before birth.
Each soul had something to learn, as well as helping the family they were a part of.
She also said - If it’s meant to be, it will happen. 
Enjoy your life, things will happen as they should.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
sorry About repeat
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
hellomr64 Wrote:Oh archangels who desire to bring ascension to mankind. I call upon you to help me to find a spirit to replace me in my body. I desire freedom and I want out of this physical shell. I ask that you bring me a spirit who desires to take over my life in my stead. I need your help to find a suitable walk-in spirit that will aid in humanity’s ascension. I have made it easier for the spirit who decides to take over by activating my light body. If he does not wish to adapt to my memories like a normal walk-in spirit, I just request that he does not destroy my reputation while in there. I desire that this being takes my body and I am forever unbinded to this body. I desire conscious freedom. I want my consciousness in my eternal soul body and I no longer desire to be affiliated with this life and body. Please aid me in my request by transferring our spirits on Friday night-Saturday morning as I am sleeping. I ask you for this favor for my safety. The only alternative for me is suicide. Do you want me to commit suicide, or replace my soul and become a walk-in spirit.
Please find a ready and suitable being to take my place and bring humanity into ascension.
So mote it be
So mote it be
So mote it be
It is done
It is done
It is done.

Reality of what You NeedS is noT a Spirit In Walk, But A healthier Soul. Suicide is not the answer, And Neither Should you Consider it AS that as the alternative For yOur Soul. If you take Your Life By your own Hand, It will repercuss throughOut the Eons AgES IN YOUR KArmic LifetiMes, AS A 'Felt Left Lifeform Vanished by the hand touched oF tHe own. You Will Not KnoW WhO yoU Were Or WhaT Who You Will Become, in a` Subtle term of Way, if You Commit. It Will Be the End of thiS LifE, And the suBTRACtion Of tHE neXT and otheR Lifes iN hand. But i don't thiNk Thats What You Want to Do, Rather Wanting to EXPEriENCe ThiNGs OtHErSides Then the OnES YOU HavE EXPerieNCEd in THe Past That Left YoU Off Sad. Or Lonely, People Are Around If YOU Want Wish to Open Up, SPEAk MoRE IN TerMS of WhAt Lack You FEel, So YOu CaN BecomE AwaRe of How to Deal, With it in termS to Make LIfe A Better PlaCe in term. A Better World For You tO bE REbOrN, Rather Then To SeEk A Walk IN SpiRIt AS NeEDs, IT WiLl CoMe When Time is Pleased, WiTH HOW the Way You Fell I AM, I WILl Tell YOU Of A Story of A Man, Who HiT RocK Bottom in the Nitch Of A 'Descent, But NeITher Gave Up, Nor CrumBLeD to LiFE's Demand, So He took tHE World And threw It on the f_In-Down, And Expected to Be ReborN into A Harmony Of A WorLd ARouNd, the Place in WhICh YOU WhO I Am, TO LivE aND to BE REborn Again, is a SimPLe thing, TO WISH fOR A' betTEr Life, aND to walk in IT anD' makE ValUe A sight of sight, AGAIN.

Live the Best You Can, Stop Worryn ABout Lifes Demand,
See
   Value in the many things, and Bring Hope Up Again. AS the Eyes do Blink
Let Life SINg...
[-] The following 1 user Likes מ שشem:dru:vid:::'s post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :
You went on a journey from the kingdom, out to this body. You brought yourself here, to get back, you need to journey back. To walk back takes an effort. The effort is learning lessons and doing good things.

No matter how hard life may seem, or how heavy the stakes feel, we must never give up.

To truly be free, is to manifest that freedom. One can not exit a body with hidden turmoil, and attachments, expecting to be free. As long as the spirit is tied to things, it cannot be free. 

This life is given to you to learn how to remove those ties, so that when you do leave, you are truly free.

The way that seems easiest in our moments of fear and anguish, are not always what is best for us. If you choose an easy way out, giving no effort, you will not find that freedom.

PS. I understand how you feel though. I was there about 4 years ago. Looking for a walk in, and a way out of this hell I saw around me. I was trapped in an occult. I figured out creator gave me a sword to cut my ties in this life. I gained my freedom, with and without my body. Peace to you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vast land Traverse's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
You went on a journey from the kingdom, out to this body. You brought yourself here, to get back, you need to journey back. To walk back takes an effort. The effort is learning lessons and doing good things.

No matter how hard life may seem, or how heavy the stakes feel, we must never give up.

To truly be free, is to manifest that freedom. One can not exit a body with hidden turmoil, and attachments, expecting to be free. As long as the spirit is tied to things, it cannot be free. 

This life is given to you to learn how to remove those ties, so that when you do leave, you are truly free.

The way that seems easiest in our moments of fear and anguish, are not always what is best for us. If you choose an easy way out, giving no effort, you will not find that freedom.

PS. I understand how you feel though. I was there about 4 years ago. Looking for a walk in, and a way out of this hell I saw around me. I was trapped in an occult. I figured out creator gave me a sword to cut my ties in this life. I gained my freedom, with and without my body. Peace to you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vast land Traverse's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :
All we can do, is bring joy to those around us.
I’ve found I can make people laugh around me - I tend to think this is something all of us can do.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
mAKEing one laugh is nOT enough, makING one stay laughed... laugvEd.. is all We CAN Do, LAuGVED, -.... LOVED. ... The problem WITh humaniTY, is not SuICIDed BUT lonELIneS'S;.. lonely In tHE SCene, no'T beInG wiTh someBOdy nOt bEIng with aN'yBOD'Y, lONeLY, .... beCAUSE we thINK. WE ALL Think thatS alL we can' bE, .. LoNELi .. becAUSe i SAy THO i care so YOu maY haVE seEN, Others who Have FELt so give witness to there testimony. 
TheRe is no relevance in giving theM fALse hope or a shoRT oF r'eMED'Y, BUT to caRe IS to give Care T2o the FULLN'ESS of The'eXeRTION For liFE AND LiBeRTyy, FOR PEACE is as you May see, its given them hope of THE happiness,- Eternally. 
But THe world is unknown in for so may pain'S, Yet it'Z IS on us for pursuit the hope fOR life and the pursuit of happinessS, into anoTher Term for all Who may see, a life of liberty iS what wish may be..,. For from like Scorpions Placed into a Box, They will take his own life, Because Seclusion hurts, AS theY. Can not See past beYond the Point, So is it with Human Life, in which I hopE there is of Non, But unTILL then Our Work is not yEt done. -Lightworker 101 

Memo
[-]
  •
Share this post on :