Register

How to perceive God?

what is your understanding about God?
How do you get to know God? and what to you benefit from that knowledge?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (20)
Once again, I would like to say that you cannot see God from the outside (it is impossible to do so) but you can only feel his presence within you. For all those who go around the skies with their space shuttles exploring the universe hoping to find God somwhere in the Galaxies, I am sorry to tell them that it is a HUGE waste of their time. God is nowhere out there!
"To love is to be".
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Or I should put it like that, how do you feel God? How does it feel like?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I agree with Michelle,

Humans look for God in the galaxies in vain. God cannot be seen with visible eyes. His presence can only be felt.

Personally, here's how I feel God. I'll attempts to break it in two:

In anxious/bad/sad /difficult situations....

In difficult times when I feel agitated inside out- After praying and feeding my whole being with Faith in God I feel complete, I feel in peace, even what I thought was impossible and was a burden becomes very light. There is this constant present feeling in me that the impossible will become possible in due time. So I rest assured.

In happy moments, neutral moments.....

Prayers make me feel God's presence.

It happens after a few instances after I start a prayer , I feel this amazing presence, surrounding me , around me and in every fiber of my person. I only know that it's God because if it wasn't him then I wouldn't be in peace like that. There is this feeling that’s just amazing. In addition to this , There is some sort of a light around me although my eyes closed while I pray it's like I have just immerged in this ocean of peace and my father is there looking at me and caring for me ...

I don't know if that makes sense to you, but that's why I can only explain, the feeling is so immense and words are not enough to express it...

In conclusion, I'd like to believe that when you have Faith in God you feel his presence constantly.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Yes Darfour, it makes much sense. thank you.

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Even in my darkest times I can feel a great sense of God telling me not to worry. My battle is then completely with myself to let go of the emotion attached to that feeling. I like what Darfour has said here and I do agree, we can feel and perceive God all around and within us at all times, it is a failure to be aware/conscious that will make someone feel like they are not able to find God.
When we remind ourselves at all times to be conscious, when we concentrate on what is truly important, we will feel God at all times. To put it loosely: God is a 'state of being' not a physical being
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
to add to what Darfour has said about a precence that you feel when God is with you. I went through a very bad time emotionally and physically at one stage. One night my husband who is a deeply religious man took my hands in his, we sat cross legged on our bed and he started to pray -asking God to bring peace and harmony back into my life and to heal me from within. Whilst he was praying I started to feel as if somebody was picking me up of the bed. I felt warm, secure and comfortable. If it was not for me holding his hands I would have thought I was dreaming. When he was done praying he says - my ice cold hands went warm as if life returned to them and I had a glow around me that was bright enough for him to see through closed eyes. That was not the first time I felt God's precence it was the most profound time in my life. God is also in the breeze around you, the flowers you see, the birds you hear, even a childs innocent laughter.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(07-29-2012, 11:59 PM)krya Wrote: what is your understanding about God?

Hi dear,I believe that God is not a person with gender, colour or even any physical form who is in heaven unless he is.Keeping it simple God is everything which is and which is not(you may call it soul,love or holy spirit).It (Holy spirit or God)is in our body molecules and even in the tiny space between them.God is an ocean of unconditional overflowing love and acceptance.

I have read many spiritual books but the closest to reality I believe are Conversation With God series and Friendship with God by Neale Walsh.They have changed my entire experience about God and life and most important thing I learned was that God is not separate from us in fact instead of writing all that if I say that 'I AM GOD' or 'YOU ARE GOD' it won't be wrong
Love and hugs,
Bhavi
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(06-25-2013, 09:16 PM)bhavi Wrote:
(07-29-2012, 11:59 PM)krya Wrote: what is your understanding about God?

Hi dear,I believe that God is not a person with gender, colour or even any physical form who is in heaven unless he is.Keeping it simple God is everything which is and which is not(you may call it soul,love or holy spirit).It (Holy spirit or God)is in our body molecules and even in the tiny space between them.God is an ocean of unconditional overflowing love and acceptance.

I have read many spiritual books but the closest to reality I believe are Conversation With God series and Friendship with God by Neale Walsh.They have changed my entire experience about God and life and most important thing I learned was that God is not separate from us in fact instead of writing all that if I say that 'I AM GOD' or 'YOU ARE GOD' it won't be wrong
Love and hugs,
Bhavi

Great thought! I like the way you put it. I AM GOD' or 'YOU ARE GOD' . Just like one could also say :

Each thing in the universe is a manifestation of God at different degrees, in other words God exist at different level in the universe. So one can see God manifesting as angel creatures, humans creatures, animal creatures, as mineral creature or even molecules. And it’s so true that all creatures are a form of God, Kind of like water which can become solid (ice) or air depending on temperature. So a stone could be said to be God but at his very lowest manifestation, and angels as God at his highest manifestation.

Then it appears that Humans are a better manifestation of God on earth comparing to animals, plants and minerals. But of course they are different degrees of manifestation of God in humans, reason why we have stupid people, intelligent people and wise people, spiritual people... Just like angels who are a much better manifestation of God are found at different degrees, you get archangels, Virtues, thrones, cherubim, Principalities ...

Thank you Bhavi

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(06-26-2013, 11:08 AM)krya Wrote: Great thought! I like the way you put it. I AM GOD' or 'YOU ARE GOD' . Just like one could also say :

Each thing in the universe is a manifestation of God at different degrees, in other words God exist at different level in the universe. So one can see God manifesting as angel creatures, humans creatures, animal creatures, as mineral creature or even molecules. And it’s so true that all creatures are a form of God, Kind of like water which can become solid (ice) or air depending on temperature. So a stone could be said to be God but at his very lowest manifestation, and angels as God at his highest manifestation.

Then it appears that Humans are a better manifestation of God on earth comparing to animals, plants and minerals. But of course they are different degrees of manifestation of God in humans, reason why we have stupid people, intelligent people and wise people, spiritual people... Just like angels who are a much better manifestation of God are found at different degrees, you get archangels, Virtues, thrones, cherubim, Principalities ...

Thank you Bhavi

You have put it perfectly that we all are (humans and animals and everything else) manifestations of God. But as you are talking about angels I believe in upper guidance too call it guardian angels,E.T.,masters whatever you wish. However, when you say they are higher manifestation are you trying to say they are better because in that case I have a different opinion, though I believe they are high but I do not believe that they are better. I would say they are just more aware not better and I believe they feel the same that's why they help us grow, they guide us. I believe life is not a line but a circle, there are definitely lows and highs but equally magnificent because there is no high without low. As you have said God at different degrees that is what it is excatly. They are not opposites but different derees of same energy. Degrees of awareness. Please let me know what you think.

lots of love
[-]
  •
Share this post on :