Register

How to perceive God?

(06-26-2013, 09:05 PM)bhavi Wrote:
(06-26-2013, 11:08 AM)krya Wrote: Great thought! I like the way you put it. I AM GOD' or 'YOU ARE GOD' . Just like one could also say :

Each thing in the universe is a manifestation of God at different degrees, in other words God exist at different level in the universe. So one can see God manifesting as angel creatures, humans creatures, animal creatures, as mineral creature or even molecules. And it’s so true that all creatures are a form of God, Kind of like water which can become solid (ice) or air depending on temperature. So a stone could be said to be God but at his very lowest manifestation, and angels as God at his highest manifestation.

Then it appears that Humans are a better manifestation of God on earth comparing to animals, plants and minerals. But of course they are different degrees of manifestation of God in humans, reason why we have stupid people, intelligent people and wise people, spiritual people... Just like angels who are a much better manifestation of God are found at different degrees, you get archangels, Virtues, thrones, cherubim, Principalities ...

Thank you Bhavi

You have put it perfectly that we all are (humans and animals and everything else) manifestations of God. But as you are talking about angels I believe in upper guidance too call it guardian angels,E.T.,masters whatever you wish. However, when you say they are higher manifestation are you trying to say they are better because in that case I have a different opinion, though I believe they are high but I do not believe that they are better. I would say they are just more aware not better and I believe they feel the same that's why they help us grow, they guide us. I believe life is not a line but a circle, there are definitely lows and highs but equally magnificent because there is no high without low. As you have said God at different degrees that is what it is excatly. They are not opposites but different derees of same energy. Degrees of awareness. Please let me know what you think.

lots of love

I think your view is great. It's nice to read different views, because I don't believe we could all have the same exact way of perceiving things. But each and every views can combine to give a good understanding. I like that!

My view on "better" here, is not tell that humans are worse(bad or anything disgusting Smile ) than higher beings (angels, masters…), but rather to show how, and in what area God can manifest better. If we are all God, then it’s true it doesn’t matter our level of evolution (high or low) we are still God (or we are all in God, part of God). The light is light whether it becomes green, yellow, orange or red, in that sense there’s no better light nor worse light, there will be only preferences. So animals, humans, angels it’s all God. However when it comes to the manifestation of God in those areas (animals, humans …), “ better” becomes relative.

See, In nature for example there are certain matters that do not let the light pass through them. Not all matters can let heat or light or electricity (for example) manifest through them, like Diamond which can let the light go past it better than gold can. In the same view, we see that plants do not manifest God’s attributes better than a human or an angel can. Example of God attributes are thoughts and feelings, for which you get goodness, love, wisdom, truths, power, generosity… Those things are God’s way of manifesting, but we notice that in stones or plants, those things do not manifest better than they do in humans. In an animal, God’s thought are manifested as instincts (incapable to think deep) while in humans God’s thought can manifested better. It is only in that sense, we can say, in spiritual masters and higher beings God’s attributes are better manifested. In other words, the more the area is clean and transparent ( pure) the more God manifest better, better in the sense that we can experience him more.

But like I said, this is just another way of looking at things, and it’s absolutely relative, because what Is good for certain people can be seen better for certain others, and what is better for some others can be seen worse by some others, and none is absolutely wrong.
My lungs says that air is better than water, but my stomach has another opinion about that. Who is better, humans or angels, is a proper question, those are 2 different natures anyway.
From what matter (or area) God manifest better, is to my view the right question in which I would mean to use the word “better”.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(06-27-2013, 12:36 PM)krya Wrote:
(06-26-2013, 09:05 PM)bhavi Wrote:
(06-26-2013, 11:08 AM)krya Wrote: Great thought! I like the way you put it. I AM GOD' or 'YOU ARE GOD' . Just like one could also say :

Each thing in the universe is a manifestation of God at different degrees, in other words God exist at different level in the universe. So one can see God manifesting as angel creatures, humans creatures, animal creatures, as mineral creature or even molecules. And it’s so true that all creatures are a form of God, Kind of like water which can become solid (ice) or air depending on temperature. So a stone could be said to be God but at his very lowest manifestation, and angels as God at his highest manifestation.

Then it appears that Humans are a better manifestation of God on earth comparing to animals, plants and minerals. But of course they are different degrees of manifestation of God in humans, reason why we have stupid people, intelligent people and wise people, spiritual people... Just like angels who are a much better manifestation of God are found at different degrees, you get archangels, Virtues, thrones, cherubim, Principalities ...

Thank you Bhavi

You have put it perfectly that we all are (humans and animals and everything else) manifestations of God. But as you are talking about angels I believe in upper guidance too call it guardian angels,E.T.,masters whatever you wish. However, when you say they are higher manifestation are you trying to say they are better because in that case I have a different opinion, though I believe they are high but I do not believe that they are better. I would say they are just more aware not better and I believe they feel the same that's why they help us grow, they guide us. I believe life is not a line but a circle, there are definitely lows and highs but equally magnificent because there is no high without low. As you have said God at different degrees that is what it is excatly. They are not opposites but different derees of same energy. Degrees of awareness. Please let me know what you think.

lots of love

I think your view is great. It's nice to read different views, because I don't believe we could all have the same exact way of perceiving things. But each and every views can combine to give a good understanding. I like that!

My view on "better" here, is not tell that humans are worse(bad or anything disgusting Smile ) than higher beings (angels, masters…), but rather to show how, and in what area God can manifest better. If we are all God, then it’s true it doesn’t matter our level of evolution (high or low) we are still God (or we are all in God, part of God). The light is light whether it becomes green, yellow, orange or red, in that sense there’s no better light nor worse light, there will be only preferences. So animals, humans, angels it’s all God. However when it comes to the manifestation of God in those areas (animals, humans …), “ better” becomes relative.

See, In nature for example there are certain matters that do not let the light pass through them. Not all matters can let heat or light or electricity (for example) manifest through them, like Diamond which can let the light go past it better than gold can. In the same view, we see that plants do not manifest God’s attributes better than a human or an angel can. Example of God attributes are thoughts and feelings, for which you get goodness, love, wisdom, truths, power, generosity… Those things are God’s way of manifesting, but we notice that in stones or plants, those things do not manifest better than they do in humans. In an animal, God’s thought are manifested as instincts (incapable to think deep) while in humans God’s thought can manifested better. It is only in that sense, we can say, in spiritual masters and higher beings God’s attributes are better manifested. In other words, the more the area is clean and transparent ( pure) the more God manifest better, better in the sense that we can experience him more.

But like I said, this is just another way of looking at things, and it’s absolutely relative, because what Is good for certain people can be seen better for certain others, and what is better for some others can be seen worse by some others, and none is absolutely wrong.
My lungs says that air is better than water, but my stomach has another opinion about that. Who is better, humans or angels, is not a proper question, those are 2 different natures anyway.
From what matter (or area) God manifest better, is to my view the right question in which I would mean to use the word “better”.
Wow that is really deep.Thank You for sharing your knowledge
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I agree with most on here and also think that there isn't really a right or wrong perception, its all part of your own personal discovery that being unfold as you travel your journey.

There seems to be an obsession in people in that they are always trying to find God or define him/it, so here's my view.

God is the exact same presence in every living creature everywhere. Even though you think you are an individual, you are not....you are "God + mind" and that gives the illusion of a separate individual. Our individuality is something we learned while growing up and developing our mind and also being manipulated by institutions, telling us we must find God out there so we can live in paradise forever. Everyone who has ever "found" God says to look within, this is because he is you and to "find" him you have to unclutter and rid yourself of individuality/ego so that you true self can shine through and once this happens you'll see that same presence in others, no matter the state of their awareness.

We are all one and this has even been agreed on in scientific circles. We are looking for ourselves/God, outside of ourselves and that phrase "We are all one" has lost its meaning as people say it without really understanding that there is only 1 presence/awareness in the universe. Not 7 billion people + billions of animals all with individual awareness's. There is only 1 awareness and it is in everything.

Angels IMHO, are those that beings that God comes through more brightly, less cluttered and they aren't the pictures of these, blonde haired, winged beings. They can be anyone and anything. A rock, your pet cat/dog, a flower, ray of light, person, etc, the Bible paintings has hugely distorted our minds.....anything that parts direct knowledge to you is an angel. You might just observe a flower or rock for a long time and suddenly get an epiphany. It is the God in it, that has recognised the God in you and with it, very powerful yet simple knowledge will accompany that.

There's 1 big question I have though.....if God made this perfect plan to experience things on different levels of existence without knowing it is himself/itself, then why are we trying to go against this plan and expose it to yourself again?

Apologies in advance to those who are offended or believe something different than I do. Like I said in my other posts, things are so simple that people don't want to believe it but I believe that was part of this master plan of existence and its all my opinion and nothing more. No facts, no proof, just knowing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Warren-79's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
Quote: There's 1 big question I have though.....if God made this perfect plan
to experience things on different levels of existence without knowing it
is himself/itself, then why are we trying to go against this plan and
expose it to yourself again?
Very interesting question.

A very old esoteric tradition "tale" (God in exile) tells a part of God went into his own creation to experience and purify it.

What I'm about to say could be shocking for some, if so, then please take it as just an esoteric tale. Thank you Smile

During his fall into the matter, God experiences difficulties in manifesting himself, he gets different forms as he penetrates down and further (involution), so we can see him as angles from the top, but as he goes down , he becomes demon like . It's a sacrifice for him to keep going into the deeper areas of his own creation, as he is to loose his true nature, and so forgets about who he really is. But he made a promise to go back when he reaches the end and when he's manifested properly and purified it. To the end border of the universe (physical world), he also experiences different levels of life, for still trying to manifest himself at his highest, he becomes stones, then plants, then humans as time goes. In the human form, he finally becomes conscious again, and seeks to regain his true nature; that's when he starts to go up again (evolution), so he starts to perfect, to purify the matter his accumulated during his fall then becomes a master of all forms and degrees of matter. Only when he finished mastering the matter (Evolution), his universe creation plan was completed. So from the tale, Our current time, correspond to the period when God is just starting to get conscious of himself in a human form. God's creation was completed instantly as an idea (in that God's idea, we are all like him ), but it takes time and space for it to be completed. and because it's not completed yet, we (God) can't accept to stop at this current life experience, we need to keep going up.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(08-13-2013, 01:34 PM)krya Wrote:
Quote: There's 1 big question I have though.....if God made this perfect plan
to experience things on different levels of existence without knowing it
is himself/itself, then why are we trying to go against this plan and
expose it to yourself again?
Very interesting question.

A very old esoteric tradition "tale" (God in exile) tells a part of God went into his own creation to experience and purify it.

What I'm about to say could be shocking for some, if so, then please take it as just an esoteric tale. Thank you Smile

During his fall into the matter, God experiences difficulties in manifesting himself, he gets different forms as he penetrates down and further (involution), so we can see him as angles from the top, but as he goes down , he becomes demon like . It's a sacrifice for him to keep going into the deeper areas of his own creation, as he is to loose his true nature, and so forgets about who he really is. But he made a promise to go back when he reaches the end and when he's manifested properly and purified it. To the end border of the universe (physical world), he also experiences different levels of life, for still trying to manifest himself at his highest, he becomes stones, then plants, then humans as time goes. In the human form, he finally becomes conscious again, and seeks to regain his true nature; that's when he starts to go up again (evolution), so he starts to perfect, to purify the matter his accumulated during his fall then becomes a master of all forms and degrees of matter. Only when he finished mastering the matter (Evolution), his universe creation plan was completed. So from the tale, Our current time, correspond to the period when God is just starting to get conscious of himself in a human form. God's creation was completed instantly as an idea (in that God's idea, we are all like him ), but it takes time and space for it to be completed. and because it's not completed yet, we (God) can't accept to stop at this current life experience, we need to keep going up.
Confusedm) Never heard of this before but what a nice "tale" that seems to make very much sense of everything.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hi all, I'm frm a Islamic background of spirituality, there's a book I'm busy reading called the"removal of confusion"
It was written by 1 of my guides and masters, Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse. Very good book, book contains good info, such as understanding god, the existence of god, understanding the different manifestations of him.everything you would ever think to ask of how we shud perceive god is explained in that book.I'd advise any seeker to read it.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-29-2014, 09:56 AM)The One Wrote: Hi all, I'm frm a Islamic background of spirituality, there's a book I'm busy reading called the"removal of confusion"
It was written by 1 of my guides and masters, Sheikh Ibrahim Niasse. Very good book, book contains good info, such as understanding god, the existence of god, understanding the different manifestations of him.everything you would ever think to ask of how we shud perceive god is explained in that book.I'd advise any seeker to read it.
Would you mind telling us more about the book in the following part of the forum theone? http://www.myspiritualgroup.com/Forum-Bo...-Share--15

And if possible upload the book as an attachment to it so we can quickly download and read it.

Thank you.

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(07-29-2012, 11:59 PM)krya Wrote: what is your understanding about God?
How do you get to know God? and what to you benefit from that knowledge?
I think God is the awareness that we all have although to us it feels like we are a separate individual from everyone else. It is the same awareness looking through everyones eyes, out at the world, but through different life experiences/filters (which make up an Ego and allow for individualism). In every religion it says "there is only 1 God", but in the broader picture it means: There is only 1 awareness and it is not separate from yourself. Don't worship idol statues, money, gold, etc because there is no awareness in there, its just pieces of material.

Getting to know yourself, what you are and what you capable of, is getting to know God. Harmony seems to be the way the feeling of love is produced in the human body and the only way harmony is produced is by allowing diversity to exist. So as we grow spiritually, we accept other peoples point of view more even if we disagree, we argue less, we give more, we become less materialistic, etc....all this allows for diversity of experiences in our life and hence give us more love experiences on a daily basis.

My benifit from this knowledge, is that I don't blame others for my state of being in any given moment unless I forget for a short time that we all are one. The guy who steals from me is myself over come by ego (unaware that we are one), bringing an experience to me, so that I may have an opportunity to "forgive" and hence start learning what I actually am by experiencing more love.When I do get into a bad state, I don't stay in that state for long. I know I am created in the image of the creator which means I am able to create and love the way the Source does. (in plain english this means that I (Ego) is created in the image of God (Love). So although it can cause all sorts of pain, every situation (especially bad situations) is a trigger to step into knowing what God is, because you are given the opportunity to react to the situation.

The Bible says:
God is Love and it describes love as follows.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Peace be upon you all....

God Almighty physically doesn't manifest himself but his signs are
seen in his mighty creation and in the perfection in which he had designed the
universe and natural things we see in our day to day life...

Even in ourselves the anatomy of human body its structure /design
etc.. points towards the powerful maker /creator /designer..

From Quranic perspective God says

"Quran chapter 3:189. To God
belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth; and God hath power over
all things.190. Behold! in the creation of the
heavens and the earth, and the alternation of night and day,- there are indeed
Signs for men of understanding,-

Also if we ponder than we were not existing before 100 years
nor will we be alive after 80+ years… than who is the one who gave us life and
will cause us to die besides God ?

Quran chapter 2:28. “How can ye reject the faith in God.-
seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you
to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return.”

He did manifest him through his messengers which he sent
from time to time since first man Adam (pbuh).. we need can perceive God by
pondering over his creation…

Sometimes its amazing that people cant believe any tiny
manufactured thing like pencil can come into existence without manufacturer but
same people belive everything i.e. sun / moon /trees /animals came without
creator or manufacturer.

http://www.islam101.com/quran/yusufAli/

Thank you,
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
God is the term created by humans , and what or who is it , is a very subjective questions.
I can say about my perception of God . For me , I call him" Krishna " - the supreme creator . He is my everything . Whenever I feel like meeting him , I just close my eyes. I feel him in the cool breeze , I feel him in my heartbeat , I feel him in the trillion cells of my body . I don't need to sense him with my five senses , I know he is there , I am not alone at any moment . From the happiest to the worst moment s of my life he is there . With him , I have the courage to cross the highest mountains. And I know at the end of my journey I will return to him , to my creator and merge with him .
You will find your god within , not in a temple , mosque , church or any other places . Just close your eyes , go deeper in your consciousness , you will find your god .
[-] The following 2 users Like AnamikaS's post:
  • Admin, krya
Share this post on :