RegisterLogin with Google+

I have questions about chakras

Guys,
If someone of you have done some work on chakras. I have few questions.
1) Tell me, how you know when a chakra is active.
2) How long it takes before a chakra is active when you are practicing
3) Which chakra to start activating. 

Thank you.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • Gerhard Botha
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (11)
hello admin! nice question you have asked, so i felt like to answere you as much i can. As we all know we have our seven basic chakras(wheels). they all interconnected with our gaint universe and have different meanings and purposes.. , each chakra belongs to our different fields. for example as follows:

1. Root (i am)
2. sacral (i feel)
3. solar(i do)
4.heart(i love)
5.throt(i speak)
6.third eye(i see)
7.crown(i understand)

Blocked energy in our seven chakras can often lead to illness, so it's important to understand what each chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely.
1. Root Chakra — Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
• Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money and food.

2. Sacral Chakra — Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
• Location: Lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel and two inches in.
• Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure and sexuality.

3. Solar Plexus Chakra — Our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.
• Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence and self-esteem.

4. Heart Chakra — Our ability to love.
• Emotional issues: Love, joy and inner peace.

5. Throat Chakra — Our ability to communicate.
• Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings and the truth.

6. Third Eye Chakra — Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
• Location: Forehead between the eyes (also called the Brow Chakra).
• Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom and the ability to think and make decisions.

7. Crown Chakra — The highest chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
• Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality and pure bliss.

Note: you may know by its functioning that its active or deactive 

Thank you ….
With trust even a silence is understood, without trust every word is misunderstood. Trust is the soul of all relationship.
[-] The following 4 users Like kashish's post:
  • Admin, anushri, Gerhard Botha, Skytiger
Share this post on :
Hi admin, from what I know the chakras are always active , but the thing is that every chakra has energy that is not yours in it.
This energy usually is from your parents, friends , religion, society.

This kind of energy prevents your chakras to be fully functional. For example if you take all the energy that is not yours from your 6th chakra you will start to see things like the aura, beings , the real intentions of people etc. "Clarividence"

And how you know when it's fully functional? You will only know with practice. Because it depends on every human being how much are you willing to change.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes xanon1212's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
Kashish,

"1. Root (i am)
2. sacral (i feel)
3. solar(i do)
4.heart(i love)
5.throat(i speak)
6.third eye(i see)
7.crown(i understand)"

Thumbs up for this part!
What a beautiful, meaningful and of course "mindful" explanation in just two words. You said it all in those few words.
[-] The following 5 users Like anushri's post:
  • Admin, Ayneebug, dryrot, Gerhard Botha, kashish
Share this post on :
(01-31-2017, 08:51 PM)xanon1212 Wrote: Hi admin, from what I know the chakras are always active , but the thing is that every chakra has energy that is not yours in it.
This energy usually is from your parents, friends , religion, society.

This kind of energy prevents your chakras to be fully functional. For example if you take all the energy that is not yours from your 6th chakra you will start to see things like the aura, beings , the real intentions of people etc. "Clarividence"

And how you know when it's fully functional? You will only know with practice. Because it depends on every human being how much are you willing to change.

Xanon, do you mean cleaning the chakras by removing the energies which are not yours?
Those energies which are not ours, what are they exactly? are they the information, knowledge which we have received from parents, friends, religion and society?
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
@Kashish
Thank you,
I also just to understand this clearly. 
Can we confirm then that, when for example we have love, joy and inner peace issues, we have a problem with our heart chakra?
if so, does forcing oneself to love, to smile and laugh and have fun restores the heart chakra?

And what about the root chakra? does becoming rich financially fix the root chakra?
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • Gerhard Botha
Share this post on :
Yes admin, this information is implanted in our aura and chakras , the thing is that this energy doesn't let us be "me" at its fullest.

So when we reach this level of free will , wonderful things start to happen and we can see everything as it is.

I want to remark that most of this energy comes from our parents, initially because we have karma with them. And also because we live in our parents aura untill 5 years old or so.

Things like "you have to do this because I'm your dad" is energy that is directed to your crown chakra ( free will). Or " men don't cry" is energy that is directed to your 2nd chakra( I feel). And this examples exist in every form, as I said before " parents , friends , religion , society"

Another example could be " good and evil". Good and evil doesn't exist , is whether you like or not. That restricts the way you see and think about everything. Or when the priest is blessing you is exactly the same as " I'm superior than you, I can bless you". Why do you need blessing? You are already divine

[-] The following 3 users Like xanon1212's post:
  • Admin, anushri, kashish
Share this post on :
hello admin,
(@kashish
Thank you,
I also just to understand this clearly.
Can we confirm then that, when for example we have love, joy and inner peace issues, we have a problem with our heart chakra?
if so, does forcing oneself to love, to smile and laugh and have fun restores the heart chakra?

And what about the root chakra? does becoming rich financially fix the root chakra?)

@ admin
hehe! well admin issues here i meant supply. these are healthy and positive signs. as we human dont have that balance...
when there is love, joy and inner peace then that person becomes complete in himself. now it depends on ability to love.
the truth is that we all are here to love but not to hate. that what our heart purpose is. for example we all have same organs but have different purposes and importance. so if we switch to hate then heart gonna refuse to function(doesn't mean it will b dead physically but spiritually). for example the criminals (their hearts are spiritually dead).one must not miss use their powers.

and if someone has wisdom and understanding then everything will become natural... the person can never go on the wrong direction. no need of any force...

simultaneously, with our all the chakras., as everything is within.... (that what i mostly work upon)

financial is just to live material not spiritual, if their is spiritual wealth then it will become satisfaction. and if their is satisfaction then naturally you be satisfied whatever you have. but these are the greater understandings and hard to attain.

as energy always flowing just it gets block according to our deeds, thoughts , emotions, feelings, desires, wishes, wants, experiences etc etc. and though we catch up diseases, tumors, accidents and all.....

(GOD created us beautiful and pure ,that is us ,the destroyers and savers.. ) Smile

hopefully you got the answere , sorry if i made any mistakes in language or statements as i am little weak in constructing them.

thank you, my love to all Smile
With trust even a silence is understood, without trust every word is misunderstood. Trust is the soul of all relationship.
[-] The following 2 users Like kashish's post:
  • Admin, Gerhard Botha
Share this post on :
Smile anushri

thank you so much....
even i love the way you interpret .
[-] The following 1 user Likes kashish's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
Thank you very much for the appreciation, Kashish!
[-] The following 1 user Likes anushri's post:
  • kashish
Share this post on :