RegisterLogin with Google+

I'm Ynna

(08-18-2017, 12:36 AM)ladycupid23 Wrote: Hi, I'm ynna.
I just want to make friends,

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Sounds like someone has lost her twitter / instagram / bibbo / facebook address or some stuff like that.

Could you ladycupid23 clearly indicate your real intentions? To your information, this is not one of those online plateforms where people's egos or narcististic needs are being entertained. You need to serously consider your real motivation in joining this SPIRITUAL group. 

This is not a place to accumulate friends and/or admirers (real or virtual). This is rather a place for learning and sharing knowledge/information/experiences that is susceptible of helping each other. If you have any such noble motivation, then be welcome and let your noble intention be clearly known.  I wish you all the best luck in your effort, dedication, and persistance as you try to adapt to this new reality.

By the way, I'm curious about why you chosed yourself a username such as ladycupid?  Could it be that you are a lady  who is somehow struggling by some kind of cupidity / superficiality in your life? Just asking! [Image: confused.gif]
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Ly's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
(08-21-2017, 09:14 PM)John_Ly Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 12:36 AM)ladycupid23 Wrote: Hi, I'm ynna.
I just want to make friends,

Sounds like someone has lost her twitter / instagram / bibbo / facebook address or some stuff like that.

Could you ladycupid23 clearly indicate your real intentions? To your information, this is not one of those online plateforms where people's egos or narcististic needs are being entertained. You need to serously consider your real motivation in joining this SPIRITUAL group. 

This is not a place to accumulate friends and/or admirers (real or virtual). This is rather a place for learning and sharing knowledge/information/experiences that is susceptible of helping each other. If you have any such noble motivation, then be welcome and let your noble intention be clearly known.  I wish you all the best luck in your effort, dedication, and persistance as you try to adapt to this new reality.

By the way, I'm curious about why you chosed yourself a username such as ladycupid?  Could it be that you are a lady  who is somehow struggling by some kind of cupidity / superficiality in your life? Just asking! [Image: confused.gif]
Okay. Fine. But im not like what u thinking.
Its jst that i dont like the way you approached me. Anyway. Nice meeting all of you.

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello ynna.
They call me MOON BEAR SPEAKS. AND I'M ONE OF THE NICE GUYS AROUND HERE. Angel  Blush  
Don't take any notice of that John_Ly, he's just a grumpy old  Huh  (Sorry John)

There are several people have offered you a welcome to our site and I gladly join them.

Friends you already have. Quite a few, from the moment you clicked the button and joined us. 

Actually, from what I pick up so far, I think you might benefit if you perhaps told us a bit more about yourself, maybe you have a problem or two to share. There is a saying that a problem shared is a problem halved.

Your move next. Just try us.

Let Love and Light Be.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 2 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Admin, John_Ly
Share this post on :
(08-22-2017, 12:41 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote: Hello ynna.
They call me MOON BEAR SPEAKS. AND I'M ONE OF THE NICE GUYS AROUND HERE. Angel  Blush  
Don't take any notice of that John_Ly, he's just a grumpy old  Huh  (Sorry John)

There are several people have offered you a welcome to our site and I gladly join them.

Friends you already have. Quite a few, from the moment you clicked the button and joined us. 

Actually, from what I pick up so far, I think you might benefit if you perhaps told us a bit more about yourself, maybe you have a problem or two to share. There is a saying that a problem shared is a problem halved.

Your move next. Just try us.

Let Love and Light Be.

Dear MBS,

John is not wrong. What he said is applicable  to everyone who joins this forum. We all are here for a great purpose and we shall all strive to maintain the dignity of this forum and understand our responsibilities. The forum contains very important threads/posts which is a hard work done  by many members to help each other and the new members to understand what the truth is and how they can evolve themselves to work in the welfare of all. So it becomes mandatory for all the participants to be responsible and take this forum seriously. And someone has to make the new members aware of it. We are not here to make "friends" or get/crave for  "likes"  what people usually do in other social websites, we are here to make a real difference (through unity/oneness) to the world we are living in now.  SO John is not grumpy, he is straightforward, IMO. 

I can see many members have joined MSG, without clear/right intention/personal description or without a single post. And MSG has already faced some troubles in the past. So someone has to do the job. Sometimes people need a vigorous/hard shake to wake up from their dreams or to be awakened .

Thanks
[-] The following 3 users Like anushri's post:
  • Admin, John_Ly, MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
Thanks MBS for smoothing the tone of my previous comment.

Maybe I should present my apologies for offending some sensibilities or some egos. After all, not many people have the stomach to digest a direct remark about their poor behaviours or actions. It takes a lot of gut to face criticism with calm and thoughtfulness, instead of going histeric about it.

If one overlooks the form of my previous comment and search deep into its content, I'm sure the person will find that the comment came from a place of love. Even though love is still love, and I invite you cupidlady23 to try and familiarize yourself with these kinds of ''though love'' as they may just prove to be useful to you at some point in your life.

You will also find it beneficial in life to introduce yourself properly in a group you choose to join in (this is not even a matter of morality but simply a matter of common sense). You should also take some time in your schedule to read the forum's rules and some of the subjects that have already been discussed, to avoid asking questions that have already been answered. Quickly typing a few words from your iphone can't inspire much confidence in the seriousness of your intentions. So I wish you all the best and a smooth progress in your spiritual development.

Though love and though light to you !   Smile
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Ly's post:
  • Admin, anushri
Share this post on :
Thanks too anushri for your perception in looking at the content rather than the container of a message.
It seems like we wrote simultaneously our previous last comments and I only saw your comment after I posted mine.

L & L.
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Ly's post:
  • anushri
Share this post on :
I acknowledge your comments, Anushri and John Ly. What you both have said is valid and necessary in order to maintain the character and quality of our site.

However, my reading is that ynna, or cupidlady23 is a person somewhat unsure of herself and uncertain as to what she is seeking.

Ynna, I take the liberty of repeating my earlier invitation. If you are a serious seeker, why not read some of our past threads and tell us what YOU have to say?

For surely YOU have as much right to make your voice heard as does any one of us.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 2 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Admin, Skytiger
Share this post on :
You have come to the right place. Welcome!
[-]
  •
Share this post on :