RegisterLogin with Google+

I'm the king of my inner world

Hi guys,
I'd like to share with you an auto-suggestion technique that has successfully worked for me so far.

the sentence to repeat is:
"I'm the king of my inner world"

Very small sentence, but does the whole work Angel .
it's magic, yes it is. I repeat that every now and then, but especially when I'm attacked by nasty thoughts or feelings, when those bad energies have arrived in my inner world. when I face the bad thought I confirm "I'm the king of the inner world," and sometimes I will add "I rule this world, so you will do what I want and not the reverse". this needs to be said with a bit of anger (authority) towards those creatures. we have the right to not give mercy to those bad creatures of the mind and of the heart. so if you do it, do it with all authority, like a real king. because each of us is indeed a real king in his own world (in his mind and heart).

Also note the feeling you have when you say that sentence. you should feel like a small God in your body.
if you don't feel anything, you can start by meditating for a few months about what the kingdom of God is and how it will manifest in you. It's a very great feeling. and every time you come out of challenge with those creatures, you even feel stronger and happier to have succeeded.

It's even so powerful if you sit down some days, close your eyes, see yourself as the sun. the white circle of the sun as physical body, the light that goes out of the sun as your thoughts and the heat of the sun as your emotions and feelings. imagine yourself up there in the space and do the sun activities: send your thoughts and feelings to the entire solar system, and repeat from time to time as you imagine : "I'm the king of my inner world".
and if you love music, I'm sure you do, play your best song along with to boost your imagination.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (1)
Rainbow 
I like this.

But I still acknowledge Divine Will and Cosmic Law.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 1 user Likes MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • dryrot
Share this post on :