RegisterLogin with Google+

INITIATION

Heart 
INITIATION is the unique autobiographical novel bringing together the life story of a woman in the 20th century, with the full measure of events and experiences that contributed to her spiritual growth, and vivid recollections of her earlier life as a young priestess in ancient Egypt.

The above taken from the back cover.

I like this book because I remember a lifetime in ancient Egypt

INITIATION
Elisabeth Haich author
Published by Seed Center
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I like the books references you post.
Do you maybe also have some Ebooks you can post here as an attachment for all members to download?
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I'm sorry, I don't have any e-books. I been collecting books since I was in my teens. Ebooks is something I never got into.
Don't they have a search engine to find the books?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
It's alright.
I guess we can make use of search engines Smile.
Thanks
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-05-2016, 09:56 PM)Skytiger Wrote: INITIATION is the unique autobiographical novel bringing together the life story of a woman in the 20th century, with the full measure of events and experiences that contributed to her spiritual growth, and vivid recollections of her earlier life as a young priestess in ancient Egypt.

INITIATION
Elisabeth Haich author
Published by Seed Center

I read the book INITIATION by Haich.. many years ago.. thought it was very helpful, insightful and well-written book. Below is a PDF version of the book.

Attached Files
.pdf   Elisabeth_Haich_Initiation.pdf (Size: 1.14 MB / Downloads: 11)
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aceofcups's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
(09-05-2016, 09:56 PM)Skytiger Wrote: INITIATION is the unique autobiographical novel bringing together the life story of a woman in the 20th century, with the full measure of events and experiences that contributed to her spiritual growth, and vivid recollections of her earlier life as a young priestess in ancient Egypt.

INITIATION
Elisabeth Haich author
Published by Seed Center

thank you, it was excellent read
Light, Life and Love
[-] The following 2 users Like Gerhard Botha's post:
  • Aceofcups, Skytiger
Share this post on :