Register

If God exists, why is man faced with many miseries?

Question 
If God exists, why is man faced with many trials, misfortunes and miseries?

We have many atheists in the world, because they think that if God existed, all men would be happy and experience no problems in their lives.
God is seen as who should be helping men, which means we would be in living happily, if not everybody, at least those who love him and worship him. What is your thought about it?
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (34)
God is not a delivery boy. All that we face is self created and not God created. Therefore it rests upon the individual to fix the problem and spirituality is there to help to those willing to help themselves.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
By the time we unite with God through spirituality, the human in us will no longer create but God will be creating through us, from then misery is over, right?

Is it possible to put the question like this:
Why did God allow bad consequences of our mistakes to happen, I would have been so great if he could simply wipe it all out Smile Just talking Smile , not trying to overwrite God wisdom Smile
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
By the time we unite with God through spirituality, the human in us will no longer create but God will be creating through us, from then misery is over, right?
I think this is the purpose of the human evolution - a perfect world. It sounds utopian when cosidered from the individual human lifespan and especially at the present day state of affairs. Gods mills grind slowly (from our point of view), but surely.
Your next question sounds to me similar to this:
Why did the goverment allowed the police to give us traffic tickets? It would have been great to wipe it all out Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Have you ever heard this.
If you never taste a bad apple, you would not appreciate a good apple Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Parichat's post:
  • prana.force
Share this post on :
(09-08-2014, 02:57 AM)chadnachev Wrote: By the time we unite with God through spirituality, the human in us will no longer create but God will be creating through us, from then misery is over, right?
I think this is the purpose of the human evolution - a perfect world. It sounds utopian when cosidered from the individual human lifespan and especially at the present day state of affairs. Gods mills grind slowly (from our point of view), but surely.
Your next question sounds to me similar to this:
Why did the goverment allowed the police to give us traffic tickets? It would have been great to wipe it all out Smile

(09-08-2014, 07:01 PM)Parichat Wrote: Have you ever heard this.
If you never taste a bad apple, you would not appreciate a good apple Smile

You guys are wise Smile
So to speak, pain is good for put us in straight lines. Like the traffic police ticket which teaches us to not make the mistake again. Or the bad apple which makes us aware of the good apple. Ok, ok.

Now the remaining question, is why did God simply send us down here on earth fully matured, wise, intelligent and everything so we don't need to go through pains (traffic tickets, bad apples).
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Why don't drop all your question and simply trust and enjoy life movies that God wrote. Why you watch horror movie? , Why you watch drama movie? Why you watch action movie? Simply enjoy watching. As the end you know it just a movie and all movie will end. Movie end but you not end. You still here to enjoy other story and now you can choose movie that will make you sad or happy Smile

Now find out who is the watcher the life movie so then you can enjoy the show fully Big Grin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-09-2014, 03:45 AM)Parichat Wrote: Why don't drop all your question and simply trust and enjoy life movies that God wrote. Why you watch horror movie? , Why you watch drama movie? Why you watch action movie? Simply enjoy watching. As the end you know it just a movie and all movie will end. Movie end but you not end. You still here to enjoy other story and now you can choose movie that will make you sad or happy Smile

Now find out who is the watcher the life movie so then you can enjoy the show fully Big Grin

That is good practice. Indeed. But also consider there are people very new to esoteric truth and therefore questions are necesary for them to understand what you mean.

You surely asked questions before u got to know what u know today. Wrong? Smile
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
My message will very shot but if you follow by heart it will clear all the question you have.

All questions and answers is for the mind to understand and try to make sense to be right or wrong to support your believe system which not same one as believe in God. Even you get answer very clear but other question will come up later more like cycle. We need to cut the question cycle by drop all question and the answer will clear for yourself when you know the ultimate truth.

Yes anyone please feel free to ask any question Smile just when I answer I will lead the reader to drop them self in the truth and all question will gone and clear. Anyone who read my message and try to follow by heart will understand what I m saying. Good to ask what you do not know and it s be best to give the answer of ultimate truth to clear it all Smile

The truth is not right or wrong it s beyond all concept and everything. It can not be reach but can only recognize.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Parichat's post:
  • prana.force
Share this post on :
I get your point. Thanks
[-]
  •
Share this post on :