Register

If God exists, why is man faced with many miseries?

Sometimes I find it so funny when the so called atheists questions the existence of God because the world is such a horrible place to live in. But the question is who is making world such a horrible place ? It's Us HUMANS . This world is much more than what our eyes can see. There's the concept of KARMA in Hinduism which can simply be put as "what goes around comes around " how are we going to escape from our karma? God can't clear it for us , because it's against the natural laws of his creation . We need to take responsibility for our own actions , how long are we going to blame god or some other supernatural beings for the mess we have created ? The time is slipping away , if we don't act now , we might never get the chance to rectify our actions ever .
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Why d0 humans have bad days, instead of wonderful days.

Because Earth is a class room, where we experience everything - both the good and the bad - things we agree to do before being born.
It’s really like a classroom where we learn and experience everything we learn.
Some things are good to experience. Others are hard.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • Lovelysammy
Share this post on :
<p>"WHeN LIFE GIVES US LEMONS, We MAKE LEMONaDE" LIFE is AS-/LIKE That, A&amp;ND-IF WE GO THROUGH TRIALS - TEST and TROUBLES- MISERY ARISE's, FOR THAT MAN in it's LOWER STATE DOES NOT TRUST in the GREATER SCALE of the GRANT PLAN, THAT....

IF LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, WE MAKE LEMONADE. ∝&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>We All Have Troubles Like That, But There R Helpers Of Our Faith, tHat Help Out Where We Fail; They PrevAil. This is For ManKind is One Kind, And If One is Ailed, APart of Justified, Then Help Normally Arises From SomeWhere Deep Inside. Miseries Attend to Our Lack of Stable Stability. We See That. Unless There is A Trial or Trouble; Our Faith in ThankFuLNess is of No AvAil, Since A VeHicle is Most Prone, When it is Survived of A CrASh. An EasY Life is Not For EveryBody, Since No Two PerSon Can StAnd in The Same SPot, With the Same PhySiCallity, WiTh the Same ThOught; With thE Same Intent of HeArt. FOr This ReAson, KarMa Plays the RIghT in CHooSing Our DEStiny. ALL Is PROsPoned And PusHed Over Till HArMony Can Find Its PeAce of Mind, (Zen). The HighEr Mind Has ALreAdy SeTtLed WiTh COntent And Virtuous VirtUe. THis Has HappEnd Since PreDecessOrs Left Behind, tHe Acts of Wise WordS And WiSdOm of THerE JouRney TAKen AheAd, BeForeTime, BeHind. FinDing PeAce iS A Set 2 COme to Grips THAt the GREatEr PlAn, Is Set In PLAce. THIS GREAter Plan....</p><p><br></p><p>TELls US THAt LIfe DOes Not End At A Loss Of Life, A Loss of A VeHicle, A Loss of A Friend, But That WheRe One LooseS, ThEre ThERe One Gains. SomeTimes, A ROOm CAn OnLy SEaT-S o MaNy PeOPle. LeMonAde Is ALwAys PAssed ArOund, FOr EAch New Day, NeW MerCieS ArIse. A New SunSet, A New SUnrIse, ArIses For the Time to BreAtH. SO Is MIserIes And HaRdShips A Way tO TeAch Us How To BreAth...</p><p><br></p><p>PeRChaNce A HeArt Must BreAth, PERcHaNce, It MusT BeAt. If Life GiVeS YOu&nbsp;LEMonS,...</p><p><br></p><p>MAke LeMonAde&nbsp;</p><p><b><br></b></p><p><b>卐</b></p><p class="sceditor-nlf"><br></p>
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-06-2014, 03:42 PM)Admin Wrote: If God exists, why is man faced with many trials, misfortunes and miseries?

We have many atheists in the world, because they think that if God existed, all men would be happy and experience no problems in their lives.
God is seen as who should be helping men, which means we would be in living happily, if not everybody, at least those who love him and worship him. What is your thought about it?

I have had many thoughts on the subject of God's nature and existence. I have always believed in the Creator's existence as I have had a very intense and physical personal experience. The Creator's existence for me is not just in books but from a up close and personal encounter. Only when I started reading the Kybalion and pondered and contemplated many times what I have read, did I start getting to an explanation that felt partly right. My main question has always been, if God is ever knowing and all mighty, why did the Creator have to 'trade' Jesus life for man to be exonerated from all sin?
Now …… As per the Kybalion, the ALL is what created this universe from a mental manifestation as there was no building blocks to create from therefore the mental creation.  Furthermore, nothing can be taken from nor added to the ALL. The ALL is undefinable and unknowable. If the ALL was either male or female, it would mean that the ALL is definable and as the ALL is undefinable the ALL is both male and female. Many men have gone insane trying to understand the ALL, the ALL can simple not be 'understood', only accepted.
This is the Creator and the explanation of Creation and makes absolute sense.  Compare this to the explanation of God as per the bible. The biblical God exhibits human characteristics, He is a jealous, loving God but hates sin. God is also referred to as male. God takes from Himself, Jesus, and barters for mankind's salvation. All of these which is in direct contradiction to the description of the ALL. This is where my very thought provoking hypothesis comes in .... God had to barter with something or someone that exists on the same or higher level of existence which explains why God did not just use His 'power' to free mankind. I come to the conclusion that there is many God's that exist on hierarchical levels of existence. The ALL and God is clearly not the same, yet both exist....... Many God's with different levels of existence and power, different responsibilities ...... which explain why there is so many things happening in the world today that apparently God is allowing to happen. It may be that many of these events are outside the Creator’s control.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :