RegisterLogin with Google+

Is it right to pray the ancestors?

Dear Admin,

I want to post a  video here but I am unable to do it. Though the video is visible on the edit page, after posting, the video gets disappeared along with its link. Could you please help? Also, I am unable to see delete post option. This was not an issue before.
Thanks
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hi Anushri,
Admin will be absent for few more weeks. So I will have a look at your query.
Can you give the link to the video. Is it a youtube video?

You should definitely see a delete button for the posts you have written yourself. But I'm going to check in the system anyway to see if for any reason this permission is be revoked. Thanks for rising the concern, as it could be happening to others as well.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(08-03-2018, 10:19 PM)krya Wrote: Hi Anushri,
Admin will be absent for few more weeks. So I will have a look at your query.
Can you give the link to the video. Is it a youtube video?

You should definitely see a delete button for the posts you have written yourself. But I'm going to check in the system anyway to see if for any reason this permission is be revoked. Thanks for rising the concern, as it could be happening to others as well.

Thank you for letting me know, Krya . It was a video shared on Facebook and I was trying to embed it here, but embedding didn't work as it used to. However, I managed to get the link  and have shared it just before my query post. I still cannot see any delete option in Edit. 
Thanks for looking into this issue and I hope it will be resolved soon. 
Take care.

_/\_
[-]
  •
Share this post on :