RegisterLogin with Google+

Is the end of the world possible?

I don't know if you guys noticed but lately there are so many concerns about our planet. Bad weather is  one example at the moment. 

Do you think the end of the world possible?
[-] The following 1 user Likes pekos's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
Hello,

The world is damaged because of the actions of humans and is falling more out of balance, however total destruction is unlikely on the path that we are on. The end of planet Earth would be very hard to achieve but pushing it into a state of chaos is very possible. I find it is more possible that the Earth could be pushed out of balance to an extreme that human, animal, and plant life suffer heavy casualties or total extermination. If by the end of the world, you mean this, than yes it is possible.

On the contrary, I do not think this will happen. There is already a movement lead by the younger generation and spiritual community of the older generation to bring back harmony to the Earth. However, it will take extreme climate catastrophes to shock majority of the world out of the stupor that they are currently under. The power of cultural influence, wide spread weakness due to the many common day comforts that society overindulges on, and the "fight against nature" mentality passed down throughout the generations still hold strong to this day.

Perhaps you are sensing these catastrophes to come, if we stay on the current path as a human race. I have had similar feelings.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Uzumaki's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
Yes, although we are sensing a lot of issues with the world, climate change and people's behaviors, or nature in general, we also notice that more and more people are waking to restoring harmony to this earth. Hopefully we succeed.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • Uzumaki
Share this post on :

Hello Uzumaki.

You express some of my own thoughts on this.

What many seem to envisage is a time when Earth will no longer be physically habitable and/or the human race possibly self-destructed, or even evacuated to another planet/solar system/galaxy. (perhaps with still further technological assistance from ALIENS/UFOs)

HOWEVER, surely the ultimate END of planet EARTH  will be when, possibly after all/any of the above, this expanding Universe has gone into contraction, and will be involved in the reverse function of the big bang. Does that mean disappearing into a black hole that may already be out there waiting to devour our shrinking universe in several billion years time?

As Mark Knopfler would have said, "WHY WORRY NOW?" But then again, perhaps, if we have a spiritual conscience, we should worry.

MBS

PS Admin please note malfunctions in text that do not normally appear.

I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-] The following 3 users Like MOONBEARSPEAKS's post:
  • Admin, Skytiger, Uzumaki
Share this post on :
(08-08-2019, 09:25 PM)MOONBEARSPEAKS Wrote:

Hello Uzumaki.

You express some of my own thoughts on this.

What many seem to envisage is a time when Earth will no longer be physically habitable and/or the human race possibly self-destructed, or even evacuated to another planet/solar system/galaxy. (perhaps with still further technological assistance from ALIENS/UFOs)

HOWEVER, surely the ultimate END of planet EARTH  will be when, possibly after all/any of the above, this expanding Universe has gone into contraction, and will be involved in the reverse function of the big bang. Does that mean disappearing into a black hole that may already be out there waiting to devour our shrinking universe in several billion years time?

As Mark Knopfler would have said, "WHY WORRY NOW?" But then again, perhaps, if we have a spiritual conscience, we should worry.

MBS

PS Admin please note malfunctions in text that do not normally appear.

Thanks for notifying. I've just fixed that too.[Image: angel.gif]
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I believe Earth has a soul.
I also think She is getting tired of the way we are treating Her, resulting in more earthquakes, famine, and other mass disasters.
We need to treat Her kindly instead of treating her like She is nothing but a place we live on.
Time to tell Her we love her, and those who live here.
She is in control, not us - though we make think we are .

Many civilizations have come before us. Many will come after us.

Tell Mother Earth you love her and will do all you can to make the place you live - beautiful.
[-] The following 3 users Like Skytiger's post:
  • Admin, MOONBEARSPEAKS, Uzumaki
Share this post on :
(08-08-2019, 11:32 PM)Skytiger Wrote: I believe Earth has a soul.
I also think She is getting tired of the way we are treating Her, resulting in more earthquakes, famine, and other mass disasters.
We need to treat Her kindly instead of treating her like She is nothing but a place we live on.
Time to tell Her we love her, and those who live here.
She is in control, not us - though we make think we are .

Many civilizations have come before us. Many will come after us.

Tell Mother Earth you love her and will do all you can to make the place you live - beautiful.

Thanks Skytiger, I knew you would reply this thread hahaha... [Image: smile.gif]
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
It’s because I love Mother Earth and have ranched all my life.
My Daddy said, ‘Take care of the Earth and She will take care of you.
Something I and my Husband have always done.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :

Places eXist in Which Gaia is Given the Reign of there Place in the Dome of the Sky and the Ground of the Wind. The Depth of the Persisting place in Which she Lives is Full of the Life in Which We Breath. All Man Know Her, and All Women Hail for Her, For She is a Reigning King to Give Birth to Life and Hope to Chance, Chance that Gives Place for New Life to Appear and Life to not Disappear. But Times Come When She is Provoked and Will Hurl Her Anger out On the People. This Happends Over and Over Again. For Hail, Rain & Thunderstorms Are But The Least of Our Worries. If But These Were The Only Warning She Sends On It. But Hurricans, Tornados, Vulcanic Activities Are the Harsher Reed of Her Reign In Which She Demands Our Full Attention for the Worlds Nature of Life. If Karma Had Not Prevailed, We Would See Masses of Events Tradic to our People of the World. But With Limited Access to Her Anger Since We Are Given to MErcy. Karma Is MAde to Give Hail to the Form of Wanting and Hoping for the Best. Ceasing from Giving What is Best, He Tames the Hounds of men By Teaching them a Lesson, That Of Watching over Gaia's Realm, The World It'self. NAture Was Given to Us By Pangea Before Ahead of Time, She Also Was the Giver of Life, But HAd Little to Do with Anger, But the Landscape itSelf. And Ever Since the World Has Turned, Rotated. We Are In Pangea's World But DIstant from The MAsses By Water Through the Direction of Karma, To Keep Controll Over That Which Has Given Unto Gaia, If Pangea Would Have Listened to Gaia, It Would Have Kept Under ITself Together, Giving Life a Different Course of How Humanity Were to Be InBound. But Different to Karma Was the Ap-(Water, Sans.), Wishing to Bring Abroad the Sea into the Sea. So Gaia's Anger Seemed to Prevail And It Ceased After the Sea Came Upon the Sea. For the Earth Was More Beautiful then before, With Waters Washing over Waters and Sea over Seas.
When LandScapes Where Formed KArma Set a Sail, and Wished, to Prevail. He Himself Did not Know, But Humanity was there to Grow.

Do You Appreciate Gaia Now?

----------------------------------------© Personal Vault @of Ulo Minart

On the Contrary, I think it Will take Catrostophy for Mankind to Change, Question is, WILL it be to Late in Case of Mass Extinction. As For the Ruling of those that Seek to Bring About Harmony, A Kingdom Divided Against itSelf, Can And Will Not Stand. This is Why it Will Take A Sync of A Global Catroshtopy to Make Mankind tHink to Believe in the Change of the Forrunner of Harmony, And the Contribution that kick Start Them into A Global Change. At that time, The World As in Consciousness Will Be... Able, Upon RecOLLecTion, Come to the WholeNess of ManKind; Which Is SUrviVal, OtheRWise, ManKind WIll Not ChaNge.

As Wisdom Is Scarce, People Build And Consume, Faster then they Can Build And Heal. This is Why This World Has Gone Under, Ever Since the Science of SpirItuaLity HAsBeEN Lost, the Sincerity of GOOd Deed, the- Doing Right, And thE- DOiNg RIgHt By. This is WhY ONe GeNerAtion CoMes IN By, AND AnoTheR ONE LeAves WiThout A MEMo of THERE LIVes, EveR SinCE THIS PRACtIce HAS BeEN DISCarDed, MANKiND has been WanderINg Lost in the WORLD/REALM. So NO Good of the Former and the Past Could Be Passed Around, and No Former Has been Passed Down. Nation Should Rise Up and Write there Consent in Building This World Up, Rather Concentrate on Consuming and Destroying What Little We Got On Spirituality and Values that Are of the Human Turf Rather then The MEchanics of Living a Conceited Life. Harmful As Such Is What Pain'S the Most, That In the Global Scale, Mankind Does Not ConSider, & Does Not Care. That Why Those With a Message Never Reach the Top, Since They Are PlundEred Down Under. But I Hope And THIS UPON PREdeCessOrs of tHE HUMan Race, Will Send there DeGree of Spirit INTO the World and ReForm and ReConfigurate the Distribution of Wealth, Fame and Independance Upon Those that Seek What MOST IS Best for the Human Community At Large. I GOT A DREAM, and IT Feels Just Like IT, But Will the Support Be There To Halter and Form the Fame into the Life What Was Once PRO for LIFE into SPirItuality. No Idea is Spirituality Until it Reaches an Output form, IT Started That Way, But Breaks before IT ReaChes The Top. If EVER Mankind is to Help EAch Other, then It Must Start WITH the GOVERNING GOVERMent. FROM SMALL to TOP and TOP to SMALL. Hence Will it NEED ALL PEople to HEAR IT, and ALL PEOPLE to.....

ALL for ONE...

ONE FOR ....

HUMANITY, DESTINED FOR GREATNESS ..

(WILL IT MATCH) - PRE BOOK OF THE HISTORIEN, EXCERTS of 20 00 AND SOME MILLENIUM of YEARs

@ULODOE YOUN

"Thanks.   ,.

R U WORThy of MY WORdSZ. ? . . . . LOVe OnE ANOThEr ....... .
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thanks guys for the feedback, I thought that much. I also don't believe that earth could just end easily if we are fighting for it.
Well if we win the fight. Since there are some people fighting against the well being of earth, the fight won't be easy, especially when those fighting for the good of things are less than those trying to destroy. In this I'm also referring to the bad result of science, of industrial companies producing shitty smokes polluting the atmosphere, organisations which are massively cutting forest trees , and killing more and more animal races ...

[-]
  •
Share this post on :