RegisterLogin with Google+

Let me introduce myself

Welcome to our group John.
I find it refreshing to find a Scientist who wants to learn about Spirituality. Smile
IMHO the two go together. I think we're here to learn everything we can. Science and Spirituality IMO are just different ways of explaining the same thing - Creation.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skytiger's post:
  • MOONBEARSPEAKS
Share this post on :
Thank you for the inspiring site, as a budding scientist (just finished first year of my engineering degree) I cant put in words how fascinating I find your approach to the non-physical. Glad to meet you here.
~The mind is a means of exploration~
[-] The following 1 user Likes geo97's post:
  • Admin
Share this post on :
(06-28-2017, 11:14 PM)Derek Wrote: Greetings John,
Now that you seem to have one of your scientific shoes off, I hope the other one won't take 33 years to remove. BIGsmile I'm just joking, you'll have to forgive me. Blush My journey took my shoes off later in life which started after 43 years of treading through the muck and mire of my own beliefs; not to mention trying to find someone who share my newer views of 'Life as it really is.'

John, I wouldn't know where to start in asking you anything from a  scientific approach; I was thrown barefoot into the deep end of the metaphysical pool of life after a visit to a hypnotherapist and encounters with 'The Others' started shortly after I myself became a hypnotherapist.

Derek,
Can you tell me more about "The Others" that you encountered during hypnotherapy.  Looking forward to hearing about it.
John
The Kingdom of God is Within You
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Greetings John,
Remember you asked: 'Can you tell me more about "The Others" that you encountered during hypnotherapy.'

Now the last person I'd ever mention this to, would be a psychiatrist, the second last person would be a doctor, however, a retired scientist seems safe enough for now... Rolleyes

Mythical/mystical creatures… ‘ Centaur ’

Speaking of mythical/mystical creatures … the ‘Centaur’ I can only state a personal experience and of course everyone reading this tale, is left to draw their own conclusions. I can still spell Mississippi, count backwards from 100 and I haven’t as yet seen any of the white coated gentlemen wanting to take me away  Big Grin or a badge  stating I’m do-ally; although a
rest holiday from some of these experiences would be welcomed.
Approximately 20 years ago, my wife Diana, a friend and I were part of an unusual experience. The three of us went to a place in Jasper National park, Merritt Hot springs as it was a beautiful day a dip in the springs felt inviting. Our friend, a very psychic lady began limping as we made our way back to our car. We all were totally stumped as to the reason why this was happening – the three of us remainded together all the time throughout our swim and she never tripped or fell over anything.

We had to wait until to we got back to Edmonton before trying to find out what happened. As our friend couldn’t put any pressure on her leg we helped her out of the car and into our office. She easily entered the altered state and we shortly found out that we were communicating with a Centaur. It had fallen and had injured its leg,  in the mountains, eventually passing over and became lost and confused, injured and not knowing what to do or where to go…

We asked for assistance of members of its own kind and the Centaur was able to cross-over; our lady friend was able to get up and walk unassisted after the proceedings. I think we scratched our heads a few times on that one, but we all felt pleased that we were able to help. Just a further note to consider, when we communicate with the different energies which we come across, it's done on an intuitive and telepathic level; there isn't a need for translation.

I mentioned to Diana afterwards as we were fotunate, had it been Medusa with her snakey hair doo..she would have been one wild and scary chick to deal with! BIGsmile
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I love the ideal of Centaurs existing.
I've heard they were favorites of Zeus.
There is much more to reality than we know.
What we have today....cars, airplanes, ? TVs...would be considered 'Works of the devil', to those in the Middle Ages.
Who knows what we may find in the future?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(07-04-2017, 02:38 AM)Derek Wrote: Greetings John,
Remember you asked: 'Can you tell me more about "The Others" that you encountered during hypnotherapy.'

Now the last person I'd ever mention this to, would be a psychiatrist, the second last person would be a doctor, however, a retired scientist seems safe enough for now... Rolleyes

Mythical/mystical creatures… ‘ Centaur ’

Speaking of mythical/mystical creatures … the ‘Centaur’ I can only state a personal experience and of course everyone reading this tale, is left to draw their own conclusions. I can still spell Mississippi, count backwards from 100 and I haven’t as yet seen any of the white coated gentlemen wanting to take me away  Big Grin or a badge  stating I’m do-ally; although a
rest holiday from some of these experiences would be welcomed.
Approximately 20 years ago, my wife Diana, a friend and I were part of an unusual experience. The three of us went to a place in Jasper National park, Merritt Hot springs as it was a beautiful day a dip in the springs felt inviting. Our friend, a very psychic lady began limping as we made our way back to our car. We all were totally stumped as to the reason why this was happening – the three of us remainded together all the time throughout our swim and she never tripped or fell over anything.

We had to wait until to we got back to Edmonton before trying to find out what happened. As our friend couldn’t put any pressure on her leg we helped her out of the car and into our office. She easily entered the altered state and we shortly found out that we were communicating with a Centaur. It had fallen and had injured its leg,  in the mountains, eventually passing over and became lost and confused, injured and not knowing what to do or where to go…

We asked for assistance of members of its own kind and the Centaur was able to cross-over; our lady friend was able to get up and walk unassisted after the proceedings. I think we scratched our heads a few times on that one, but we all felt pleased that we were able to help. Just a further note to consider, when we communicate with the different energies which we come across, it's done on an intuitive and telepathic level; there isn't a need for translation.

I mentioned to Diana afterwards as we were fotunate, had it been Medusa with her snakey hair doo..she would have been one wild and scary chick to deal with! BIGsmile

Derek,

Edgar Cayce wrote that human-animal "things" were created in the legendary continent of Atlantis.  In our time, it appears that bioengineering may actually allow for this to be possible:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human%E2%8...mal_hybrid

So I do not discount your story of an encounter with the spirit of an Atlantean centaur seeking to reach the Light.

John
The Kingdom of God is Within You
[-] The following 1 user Likes johnpetrovic's post:
  • anushri
Share this post on :
We all welcome you john to this wonderful group. i am so happy to have you here, i still cant believe that i am writing this to you as you are a scientist and i am an small artist lol.. i truly get excited by seeing scientists. excuse me if i said anything wrong. hope you wont mind if i have anything to ask you in future regarding spirituality as its been long time i am trying to understand its true essence and trying to work on my own concept.

thanks indeed for finding us here, hope will learn a lot from you.. Smile
With trust even a silence is understood, without trust every word is misunderstood. Trust is the soul of all relationship.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kashish's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :