Register

Link URL Posting Issues

How do i Go about posting URL Links in my Post.

The 
  • You're not allowed to put url in the post
    Message Came up
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (2)
That's probably because you new. The forum set up to allow urls from users who have been around for some time based on a certain number threads and posts. That's because we used to receive lots of useless spammy links, no real contribution to the forum. So the rules were set up. Please give it some time Jom.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(03-06-2021, 11:39 PM)krya Wrote: That's probably because you new. The forum set up to allow urls from users who have been around for some time based on a certain number threads and posts. That's because we used to receive lots of useless spammy links, no real contribution to the forum. So the rules were set up. Please give it some time Jom.

Hi!

But there is no url anymore in my post. Same info. So i cant post at all. Sad
[-]
  •
Share this post on :