RegisterLogin with Google+

Little Bonsai Tree

After rescuing a little bonsai tree from a vacant apartment, I thought I’d try and see if it could be resurrected (with a little help.) It survived and adorned my desk. Little did I know, a few years later, that little tree would return the favour.

One day, I had a visitor whom we had taken classes with
(Diana never took a liking to her) dropped by our office to see how we were doing (as my wife would call it ‘sticky-beaking.’) Not for one second did we believe she actually came with good intent as we were aware she dabbled in, shall we say, ‘conjuring up’ assistance from a darker side.

We had a pleasant meeting as she sat across the desk from me and directly between us was my little bonsai tree. The next morning as we returned to the office I noticed, one side of the little bonsai tree had died the side of the tree which faced my ‘visitor’ the previous day. It appeared to Diana and my self our little bonsai tree had absorbed some nasty energy obviously intended for me!

I nursed my little bonsai back to good health once again, and once more, it put forth new branches and leaves on the formerly ‘dead side.’

One day as I sat in the office, contemplating what had transpired, I expressed my thanks and composed this little poem.

Little Tree

Little tree, little tree, oh what your energy means to me.
As you reach up to the light above
Spreading your branches, adding your love.

Each leaf with its shade of green
Allows those who stand beneath, a shaded screen.
Enveloped within a loving energy that is felt but not seen.

You see the light from above and know it sends its message with love
From the tapestry of colors, to the drops of dew
Adding your blessings with each hue
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Love the poem. I've always had a great affinity for trees. I feel a kinship with them -- although that's not the kind of thing you can say many places. But it's true. There is no other thing, living or otherwise, that makes me worship it like a majestic tree.

Question. Do you think the woman's intentions were malicious or was she just that nasty of a human being?
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(05-31-2017, 08:14 PM)plainlyjane Wrote: Love the poem. I've always had a great affinity for trees. I feel a kinship with them -- although that's not the kind of thing you  can say many places. But it's true. There is no other thing, living or otherwise, that makes me worship it like a majestic tree.

Question. Do you think the woman's intentions were malicious or was she just that nasty of a human  being?

Greetings plainlyjane,

Her intentions may not have been intentional, but the energy of whoever was with her may be the culprit. We knew she was proud to call herself a witch and practiced Wicka and depending on her practices would draw darker energies in. Because of the work (spirit releasement) and helping people with removing unwanted influences who are interfering with their lives; someone wanted to psychically attack us. I feel my little friend was there to shield me from harm.

Getting ourselves caught up in the different mystical arts of the past can be intriguing however, usually warnings are dismissed when the unseen energies (forces) can play their game of deception with a novice... 'Welcome to my parlor, said the spider to the fly' seems appropriate here. It is not so easy to observe what might be going on beneath the surface of someone wanting to maintain a friendship; after attending a course together. Luckily for us, we were aware of the saying 'beware of Greeks bearing gifts.' Sorry, I have nothings against Greeks, It just a shame they happened to be the brunt of the saying. We thought the visit may have had a alternative motive and seeing the condition of our the little bonsai tree, gave us the confirmation.
"People may forget what you said and they may forget what you did, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."
[-]
  •
Share this post on :