RegisterLogin with Google+

Long distance healer

Hello everyone, my name is Aetheryn and I'm currently giving out free healing sessions. I align chakras, heal auras, remove negative links and energy blockages. PM me for details if you're interested.

Thanks Smile

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (12)
Hello Aetheryn and welcome in the group.
It is nice we now have a healer in the house actually. But how does it work? I mean the distant healing?
Many here are from different different countries.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Hello Aetheryn,

Your post implies that you work on a one-to-one basis, i.e. you and an individual who asks for your help. I understand (at least as well as any of us do) that, when we work in Love and Light, we do so by a process of manipulated Cosmic Energy.(Keeping it brief)
May I ask if you have read the headline on the home page regarding a SYNCHRONISED MEDITATION. We are seeking, inter alia, to heal individual karma and world karma, specifically by raising planetary vibrational energy, through meditating towards a deeper understanding of, and communication with, the Angelic Kingdom and the Elemental Kingdom. (The Great Masters tell us we are the link, albeit a very weak link at this time.) I sincerely ask you to read that post and, if you wish to comment, or to join us, please reply, either by open post, or by Private Message/email to me, or to one of the administrators, that is krya or admin.
I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-01-2016, 12:16 AM)admin Wrote: Hello Aetheryn and welcome in the group.
It is nice we now have a healer in the house actually. But how does it work? I mean the distant healing?
Many here are from different different countries.
The healing works the same as if I was right there. For energy, space is a non-issue. I can transfer energy and intention across the galaxy if I so willed it. This is one of the wonders about energy healing. It can happen at anytime, anywhere. So location is not an issue at all. We're you curious about getting healed?

To moonbear I haven't seen it but I'll give it a look. Smile

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I can see Aetheryn is browsing the forum using Tapatalk, the heading on the home page about the synchronized meditation doesn't show on tapatalk application, only on the web site version. Here is the direct link to the thread : http://www.myspiritualgroup.com/Thread-S...IVE-Post-1

As for the healing, yes, I think I may refer some friends looking for healing. Does this also solves spirit attachment issues some people have?
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Yes I can remove spirit attatchments. Although, in that case you'd have to be wary of attracting the same spirit back so a more in depth observation of habit is necessary, meaning I can remove the attatchment but not the spirit from making another attatchment.

I can't access the page from the link either

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Well, it is difficult to tell why you can't access it Smile, but it is alright, maybe the more you are going through the site, you will get a chance to read it.

Back to attachment stuff. I have a friend who is believed to be in a spirit attachment situation, at least this is what we believe. No professional diagnostic had been made to prove that. Tell me, can you tell from distance if something has an attachment? We obviously need to first do what the person is suffering from before helping right?
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Yes I could. It's a technique called scanning, where I can read the targets energy signature and be able to point out what's wrong. I can help with removing it, but your friend would have to evaluate why they had an attachment and stop doing whatever caused it.

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
That means sense yes.
Well, I will speak to her ( a friend of mine ), and see what she says.
Then I assume you will tell via PM what is the exchange right? Smile
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Yeah just PM me

[-]
  •
Share this post on :