Register

Marijuana used Wisely?

Star 
Dear spiritual friends,

I have a question on the topic of Marijuana use. 
In the past I used to use Marijuana once or twice a week and had great experiences with it when not used regularly. 
I had my days, like 10 years ago? When I used to use it every single day, this was not a spiritual/soul experience anymore but more of a habit and not happy in the sober state in the past.
The why use it? Just like why we use simple things like coffee, candy every now and then, maybe a chocolate bar every now and then. For no reason at all but the experience. 
I do not depend on anything in the present to feel good, so the marijuana does not enhance my everyday life, but the experience is nice. The higher self is the main goal of being.

I have used marijuana 1 month ago the last time, the use is maybe once or twice a month. Using it this way I felt it was good and not negative in any way. 
The most important part for me is using it wisely and when on the influence of it to think, feel and express myself as I am. 

Of course now on my spiritual path with the Higher self I question everything I use. The problem is with this topic I have not yet gotten a answer as to which there is a recommendation of the way
to use the marijuana. 

Has anyone have a perspective on this they would like to share or even if there is a shaman in the house to express how he/she thinks about this?

My main concern's are how it affects my other subtle bodies the days after usage and if it does bring harm to our subtle bodies in any way. Like maybe damaging the etherics body connection to the physical? Or maybe limiting the senses of the astral body to all layers of the dimensions. These are just examples. 

Hoping to here from the family.

With kind regards, BIGsmile

Isaias
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (4)
Hello Isaias,

I have some experience with marijuana use. The reason I began to question my life, point of view, and open my mind to various spiritual topics was the result of an enhanced 'spiritual sense' of feeling followed by mental enlightenment (or deep understanding based in feeling) that can come from a dosage of marijuana. It was an important part of my spiritual enlightenment in my early 20s. It helped me cross a bridge faster lets say, overcome certain fears in my search for greater purpose, and of course feel happy and relaxed (back then only temporarily). I am sure you are aware of the negative aspects that marijuana can bring out of you. I will not go into that... but generally speaking, one who is at peace inside (not suppressing anything) and uses an occasional dosage (does not over indulge) to assist in their spiritual life/have an pleasant experience will not have negative aspects emerge mentally. It may slow the body down a bit for a temporary time especially if you are older.

I will say now, that I am no expert (or shaman :p) but I hope to relay to you my point of view on the matter, in case you may find it helpful in your research.

I will get right to it. You asked if it can affect the subtle bodies the days after usage and if it does bring harm to the subtle bodies in any way. Well... I will say that is does affect the mind. That which we manifest becomes part of our reality and therefore part of the subconscious. The mind is quite sensitive to external stimuli (visual stimulation, auditory stimulation, taste, and feeling stimulations). A marijuana dosage will only heighten these sensations and therefore leave a memorable mark on your subconscious mind. This can leave you with desire to have marijuana again. In order to reach this heightened state of being. If this is related to the astral and possibilities to connect with higher dimensions? I cannot say, I lack knowledge in this regard.

Physically speaking, concerning the body, the effects can linger for 2 days or so (depending on the individual). And depending on the method of consumption (smoking, eating, etc) the method of THC distribution in your body will be different. In the case with smoking (my preferred method in the past) it can cause the mouth throat and lungs to be stressed in some way. And in the case of eating, it may slow down the metabolism a bit (which I am sure you know all of this). These physical effects can have an affect on your self view and cause shame or guilt potentially, again it depends on the individual.

In some eastern philosophy and religion, for example in Buddhism, the point is to overcome suffering which is caused by desire which is attachment to a static self, and ignorance of the true nature of reality (in their words not mine :p). So if one aligns with this way of thinking, something for which we desire ultimately will impede the spiritual path in some way. Personally, it seems a bit bleak for me to think like this, in a black and white manner (although I do believe the statement is representative of the Truth). Each person has their own path and "destiny" per say. So to answer your question directly, from my point of view, Yes, marijuana does affect the subtle bodies and ones spiritual experience (if you were to ask me how? I could not given explicit details other than the effects to the mind and body I mentioned above. It's just a gut feeling for me). It can be a good, neutral or bad affect that takes place and there are many different aspects that are affected, mind, body, etc.. each affected in a different manner. However, given the reality we face and individual circumstances, I believe using marijuana may be useful and needed on a persons individual path. However, like any desire, one must be prepared to let it fade out if their inner self calls for this to happen. Because it is a desire I think it must somehow (not harm but) introduces a limitation (in an infinitely complex manner which I cant explain) at some point that if one uses marijuana to reach this point they cannot cross it (spiritually speaking) while using marijuana. If that makes sense :p haha.
[-] The following 3 users Like Uzumaki's post:
  • Aceofcups, Isaias, krya
Share this post on :
I totally concur with the very insightful response of Uzmaki.    Many years ago  in college I would used it occasionally... for myself I realized  it takes you temporarily into inner astral and subconsciousness states of mind but then it throws you out ( meaning it shows you what may be possible but doesn't give one a full enduring long-lasting experience of inner states of being and consciousness). So for three years in my early days of learning and experiences in spiritually I would still smoke occasionally.   Then in 1972 I got on a inner committed path of spirituality and real meditation.  I am 70 now and have not smoked or wanted to since my real inner life spiritual journey commenced. 

On the path each person must learn to use real inner discernment of what is truth and what is illusion for themselves.  Asking our inner self and helping  guides to give us insight about what is the real path.  And learning to live our life by what we deem as living a real spiritual lifestyle and disciplines we may need to follow to accept that deeper commitment.  It changes as we evolve and awaken more on our path.

not sure I answered your question
but good luck and peace on your journey.
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.  Don’t go back to sleep ...  People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open.   Don’t go back to sleep ... Rumi
[-] The following 3 users Like Aceofcups's post:
  • Andrew Jack, Isaias, krya
Share this post on :
(12-15-2020, 03:39 PM)Aceofcups Wrote: I totally concur with the very insightful response of Uzmaki.    Many years ago  in college I would used it occasionally... for myself I realized  it takes you temporarily into inner astral and subconsciousness states of mind but then it throws you out ( meaning it shows you what may be possible but doesn't give one a full enduring long-lasting experience of inner states of being and consciousness). So for three years in my early days of learning and experiences in spiritually I would still smoke occasionally.   Then in 1972 I got on a inner committed path of spirituality and real meditation.  I am 70 now and have not smoked or wanted to since my real inner life spiritual journey commenced. 

On the path each person must learn to use real inner discernment of what is truth and what is illusion for themselves.  Asking our inner self and helping  guides to give us insight about what is the real path.  And learning to live our life by what we deem as living a real spiritual lifestyle and disciplines we may need to follow to accept that deeper commitment.  It changes as we evolve and awaken more on our path.

not sure I answered your question
but good luck and peace on your journey.

Well said! Because if you want to find spiritual enlightenment and inner peace enjoyment marijuana is not the right option. Do yoga and meditation, it can help you to take your mind state stable and feel your inner peace and spiritual enlightenment.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Jack's post:
  • Isaias
Share this post on :
Thank you everyone for the reply’s. Very much appreciated.

Stay blessed.

Love and Light.

Isaias
[-]
  •
Share this post on :