Register

Meditation on the silence

We need to calm our lower self ( animal instinct ) in order to give conditions for true self ( our spirit ) to work upon us.

There's a way we can shut that lower self down by meditation.
Everyday find some time to concentrate on the silence . In other words, listen to the Silence. See how long can you remain in the silence. And by silence, I don't mean to concentrate on a subject or anything else but to just listen to the silent mind. There's a silence behind all those thoughts we have regularly. And that silence is the zone situated after the mind, close to our true self.

The silence zone is like the space of our galaxy.
The earth planet is our lower self ,
the space is the inner silence,
and the sun is the true self.
[Image: 35i3hwk.jpg]

You understand then, that you will be more exposed to the pure sun light from the space, than from the surface of earth. From earth the sun light must first go past the clouds (thoughts) to reach you.

So when you feel like stopping the lower self from working, just run away in the space (your inner space). One thing to know about the lower self is that it loves to be taken care of, that's how it feeds. If you go in the space, it will die from hunger , then the spirit will take charge.

Related thread:
The secret of silence
http://www.myspiritualgroup.com/Thread-T...of-Silence

Development of the 3rd Ear
http://www.myspiritualgroup.com/Thread-D...he-3rd-Ear

Look and light
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (9)
Brilliant krya love your writing.
Silence Is My Best Friend, I Mean That Sooo Much.
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=medium]It's the only way too get too know yourself properly.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thank you Pip K,
And that’s so good that silence is a friend for you Smile

Because so many other people dislike silence. They are so used to a noisy mind, that mind silence seems to be a scary and even impossible situation for them. Reason why they continue day-dreaming at all times. That way they don’t get an opportunity to hear or observe what they truly are without that mind noise. They like the company of all sorts of thoughts which comes and goes out of their head. That’s how they feel alive. They are not aware of the fact that many of those thoughts are not theirs. But borrowed from the outside, transferred by other people or entities; and because most of us are not so pure, they attract, receive and host so many impure thoughts.

For preferring to be accompanied by so many thoughts, they refuse to be left alone with themselves (with their real selves). Why would one dislike the company of one’s true self Sad
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I am personally working on being silent its so hard but I know its something I want.

Grace
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome to the silent club Gracestep Smile

This is only acceptable pain Smile

Sent from my VIVO using Tapatalk

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Silence is a true friend who never betrays.
My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence.

They who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.

I'm very lucky and I realize it, I live on my own and have many hours silence, sometimes listening to wildlife sometimes just in peace.
It is only in the last four maybe five years I understood silence. There is a lot to get your head around, like stopping the mind chatter and restfulness.
Once you get into it, it's fantastic, changes you as much as meditation.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Thanks kyra, for a beautiful post.
Even I feel that silence is peace. Though it's difficult for others to accept you like that. Your loved ones would soon want to judge you or isolate you unless they can provoke you to be involved in something. Sometimes it feels as if it's a choice of living alone or keeping relationships.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Very true Shweta and the choice is not an easy one. My family found it hard to accept that I sometimes need the solitude to regroup and get myself grounded again, but they have learnt over time to accept my "recluse periods".

Hope you don't have to make a choice and that they will respect ur choices
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
And that's one of the problem I've faced my whole youth. Family couldn't accept me following a spiritual path different from religion.
They were against me reading and doing yoga related exercises. In Africa, they called any that is not religion "black Magic". So I had to hide all my books and and pretend I was no longer part of spiritual schools, until I was old enough, became independent, found my own apartment, to finally exercising freely. Now few parents of my family started to accept me the way i am. Funny Smile

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
It sad that people make statements based on misconseptions I.e. Anything not clear cut is "black magic or witvhcraft".
[-]
  •
Share this post on :