RegisterLogin with Google+

Meditation with solfeggio harmonics.

Hello, I don't know if you are familiar with solfeggio frequencies, but I want to share them for you since i meditate with them very often Smile

[Image: 3otwwmf.jpg]

[Image: 97ZiT0B.jpg]

Vibration is everything. And every vibration has its own frequency. By exposing the mind and body to the Solfeggio frequencies, you can easily achieve a greater sense of balance and deep healing. The Solfeggio frequencies align you with the rhythms and tones that form the basis of the Universe.

This ancient scale is part of a 6-tone sequence of electro-magnetic frequencies called the Original Solfeggio Scale. These particular frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo in 1974, during a wonderful experience that some would describe as mystical. These frequencies are not something new, but indeed something very ancient. We owe Dr. Puleo our sincere gratitude for rediscovering these frequencies and returning them to humanity. The 6-tone sequence were then manifested into tuning forks, names of the forks are listed on the left hand side starting with UT. The hertz are at which the forks vibrate to balance your cells.
(source: Click here)

Here is a proof that certain sound frequencies literally form sacred geometry patterns from salt (or whatever it is Big Grin) by proper acoustic resonation. You will notice the higher frequency is - the more complex patterns are formed.

There you have all main solfeggio frequencies in one video (174 Hz - 963 Hz) if you wish to give it a try:

From my own experiences i can tell you that it is the best to listen them on good quality stereo headphones without any disturbing DSP effects or something Smile
Any thoughts?
[-] The following 1 user Likes miki11187's post:
  • Ahadi Soul
Share this post on :
commentsComments / Replies (5)
First Time I read about it.
I will have to read more about it.

Thanks Miki,
See, that is why I love the forum, I learn everything Smile
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • Ahadi Soul
Share this post on :
Nope, never read of solfeggio neither, although the concept of vibrations is familiar.
Thanks for sharing Miki Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I am also very fascinated by the underlying principles behind the concept of sacred geometry. And I believe this is something we ought to be spending our minds trying to understand in order to uncover the mysteries behind them because this could prove to be very useful to us. As the first footage in this thread indicates, it appears that certain vibrational frequencies produce specific predictable effects both on inorganic and organic matters. What also needs to be said is that this knowledge is not new at all. It is already known (and experimented) that certain harmful frequencies can harm a human body (and even mind). It has been said that in black ops psychotronic warfares, broadcasting an Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) signal to an enemy force could affect their nervours systems and virtually incapacitate all of them (provided they do not wear appropriate protective devices) and thus, wars could be won without a single shot being fired! Isn't that horrifying? Huh

As for Tuning forks, they are also very fascinating subjects. The extent of their potential uses are still being explored up to know. It is generally agreed in most scientific and esoteric circles that they at least have some great curative potential healing powers because they can among other things help in aligning the energetic field of the body to certain frequencies or even activate some chakras.

But Tuning forks are not a recent invention. They were certainly not first descovered in 1711 by John Shore as often believed because even ancient people knew the secret of this instrument and they were using turning forks for various purposes such as healing as well as teleportation in helping to remotely cut huge stones and levitate them to whatever place they wished to build huge megaliths. This is why ancient megalyths such as the Great Pyramids still baffle our scientists and engineers up to know, and we still cannot be able to replicate them now despite all the technological advancement of we have. How come that those "primitive" people of the past managed to achieve such marvelous works of art which we the "sophisticated" modern people can't rival?

The world needs to learn more about these kinds of ancient secrets to help us in our current troubled times.

Thanks miki11187 for pointing to us this important information.
Mystery creates wonder. Wonder produces curiosity. Curiosity raises questions. Questions lead to answers.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I am very grateful to you ,Miki, for this thread as it gave a direction to my efforts. Several channels in the body also make similar tonal sounds and few months ago I discovered that energy travel in the form of sound. Everything is actually sound. In fact, the light ,we see, also has sound. I figured out that we can connect to various beings and things through sound . But I did not know how much frequency was required until I read this. Now I can move ahead with my experiment.
I would like to thank the admin for creating such a splendid group and also to all the contributors for sharing their knowledge.
May you all be happy,safe and healthy.Keep the divine work going.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
I knew it, I knew it, this group was awesome Smile
And thank you anushri Smile Smile.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :