RegisterLogin with Google+

Meeting other entities

Have you guys ever had a dream or a vision, perhaps during meditation, where a 'high entity' pays you a visit and talks/gives you a gift?

If so how do you distinguish them from being a mere product of your own imagination from actually taking place?

[-] The following 1 user Likes Lovelysammy's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :

In my opinion, it cannot be just a product of imagination if the visit occurs during meditation.
It's rather during sleep or dreams that imagination may play.
I think during meditation your mind is awake so you won't be at the mercy of imagination.

[-] The following 2 users Like noman's post:
  • krya, Lovelysammy
Share this post on :

noman Wrote:

That's really helpful, thank you!

Have you ever experienced something like that or similar?

[-]
  •
Share this post on :

Hello again Sam.
I've once had a dream where I was standing before someone who asked me to choose between serving an entity or nothing. He clearly stated that the choice I will make will forever define my current life time on earth.
I've had a lot of similar dreams, but this particular one, was a bit different since my answer in the dream sort of changed something in the course of my life few weeks after the dream.

I personalty would pay attention to those vivid dreams, where conversations are clear, logical. If you see an entity in such dreams, you should maybe take it seriously. Not an imagination.

I often feel the presence of invisible people around me during my late night or morning meditations. I'm sometimes tempted to believe that it's just my imagination, but at the same time, I think, how can it be an imagination when I'm fully conscious, I'm not dreaming or anything like that.

Now I remember another experience I had with my dad, which I think I reported in this group few months ago, where after few days of working with the air entities, the last day soon after the ceremony, while we still had our eyes closed, we were touched by some invisible hands on the forehead and few second later on the shoulder. How can I call this an imagination when all of us in the circle felt the touch at the same body areas at the same time.

I do think that it's not imagination when this happens fully awake, whether in daily life or in a dream.

A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • Skytiger
Share this post on :

krya Wrote:

That's very insightful, thank you for sharing with me your experiences.

I sometimes feel like I am simply day dreaming when such an 'image or conversation' crosses my mind. But hearing or in this case reading that something similar has happened to someone else feels reassuring.

May I ask what kind of life change your choice caused? And if you know the name or at least the physiognomy of the entity in question?

[-]
  •
Share this post on :
The person I saw in that vivid "dream" was a normal human looking person, just dressed like those magicians trick makers we see on TV Smile . However he was serious looking, no laughing no joking. The entity he asked to serve, I don't even know the name. I remember he mentioned that I would see and meet the stars ( this word was in french, because back then I only knew how to speak french Smile, so the proper word was "les etoiles" ) if I choose to serve an entity ( I know he didn't mean just one entity, which I understood later). So to answer your question, I have no idea which entity or entities he was referring too. He french word for entity was in fact "Les Intelligents" which can be directly translated as "The intelligent people", it's me who figured that they must be some form of spiritual entities ( beings).

Does it happen to you to see or hear what you are describing often? and do you remember the situations which caused it?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

krya Wrote:

That's interesting and at the same time a little frightening not knowing who you will serve, but I assume your life changed for the better? I'll actually will love to know how it changed though if you don't mind me being so nosey...

I usually dream about it. Meeting an entity that talks to me or hands me a gift. However, lately (less than a month) I tried my hand in meditation and I also saw these entities or new ones. It could be all just my imagination as I still dont think I have fully grasped the process of meditation, so I can't be 100% certain if it's just my mind running wild.

• krya
Share this post on :

Wait for it. Keep this thread open, pretty sure someone will come and drop his/her experience which could relate to yours, or someone who can confirm what exactly is it that you are experiencing. The guys here are sometimes slow to reply, it's like they go on leave ( holidays) or something hahahaha....  , then they all come back at once then there is a flood of posts ( that looks like me too ) Smile

Anyway, my life changed in the sense that I started being more involved in spiritual activities than before. I started to come across spiritual oriented people, without rendez-vous, just like that . It's as if we were drawn to meet. Which even made me realized that there were actually many spiritual like minded people in the country, while before I felt like I was almost alone. Smile

The most interesting change which started soon after the dream, was this frequent passing out in the forests. It's a long story. But in short, I used to visit a very nice area in the border of a forest along a river ( this is in Africa). I had a this routine or call it a ritual where by I said few words to each beings of the elements: the gnomes ( earth), the undines ( water), the sylphs ( air) and the Salamanders( fire). That place was just perfect for such a ritual because all elements were fully present. Before the dream nothing extraordinary happened.

After the dream, I started passing out ( fainting) on that rock where I used to sit, then I woke up like an hour later. Sometimes, it wasn't really fainting but rather a strong urge to sleep, could not resist, so I lie down on that rock and sleep, just to wake up an hour later. During the one hour sleep, it was the same type of dream: I'm sitting in an office with few old man and women. I'm writing what each of them is saying ( don't ask what they were saying, because I couldn't remember the words Smile, all I know is I was writing their words), and they were smiling, happy I guess of me doing so.

That's it!

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :

(09-04-2019, 01:08 AM)Lovelysammy Wrote:

Have you guys ever had a dream or a vision, perhaps during meditation, where a 'high entity' pays you a visit and talks/gives you a gift?

If so how do you distinguish them from being a mere product of your own imagination from actually taking place?

""“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”" -Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, by J.K. Rowling)           haha :w00t:

Science can at least validate that life's motion is directly influenced by light, even down to chemical reactions. Biology claims that the "Pineal Gland", who produces "Melatonin", which itself is responsible for the dream state, and coordination of your metabolism, is directly programmed by the circadian cycles of the sun. The "Pineal Gland" of course, needing sunlight in order to produce "Melatonin". It does not take an extensive browser search to find these things out.

Inside of your head, where you can conceptualize images in your head, through imagination, is a "photo" if you will, that can be in motion, quite literally generated by "Photons" which traverse neural networks as electricity, and "fire" in synapses, emitting bio-photons, that are measurably existent.

Interestingly enough, there is a lizard, called the Tuatara, who has a literal, and complete, third eye, on the top of his head.

Giving a bit of wonder, we can ask, does the human brain actually have a third eye, in our heads? as we are told that we do, by ancestors.

It is possible that the bio-photons and electrical signals may be giving an actual image to the "retina" if you will, of this third eye? Is this why we see the images we imagine?

Light, gives warmth, energy, and after all, motion, to matter. We observe that quite simply when Water absorbs photons, and enters reaction, to form a higher state of matter, vapor, a gas; or when metal absorbs photons, the stored heat begins to expand molecules, causing the metal to expand. Complacent matter, to expanding matter, or rising matter, is indeed motion, is it not?

Light brings life then, as the heart would not beat without the electric charge, that first "spark plug" jolt, which was fed by the original absorption of light, that entered the stone, and the plant, to produce energy.

Light brings life; life, and consciousness is what we call existence, then light must be the existed; the existing light brought an image into your mind.

The whole world, we call earth, could not live/exist as a dimension, or realm, set apart from the universe, without a star, to warm her core, shield her sky, fix her in place, give her motion.

My final opinion, based on my personal philosophy, the realm in your mind, exists purely of light, and is perceived by your eye, and it exists...

Perhaps your energy form, inside your body, throughout the whole neural network as electricity, throughout the whole bloodstream and heart, as "electromagnetism", and throughout all your muscles, synapses, and blood, as "bio-photons", is quite literally experiencing, and "transponding", into the realm conceived of your mind, given motion by light.

:nw:I respect :clap:cheer :tsu: and love you all."-quote of me on another website, and though it is slightly off context, it answers your question.

I think when it comes to light filled interactions in dreams, that light is quite true, and brings a value of reality to it all.

I met the Stars of my very soul, at one time, where Creator spirit spoke through them, to me, it was fascinating! I also met messengers and light spirits before, some in dreams, but a few in wakeful states too!

[-] The following 2 users Like Vast land Traverse's post:
  • krya, Lovelysammy
Share this post on :
Yeah I noticed its a little slow or at least that's the impression I got. I have found very interesting topics just to realize they were posted a few years back. A shame though...

That is indeed, a life changing experience. I have yet to find people with spiritual (not in a religious way) mind or at least more open minded.
And what you experienced in the wood is intriguing to say the least. Does it still happen? You taking notes for those entities?
  • krya
Share this post on :