RegisterLogin with Google+

Meeting other entities

That's very insightful and puts things into perspective. I also enjoyed the video about the Tuatara. I had no idea they had a third eye, but to be fair I wasn't even aware of this species either. :v

It's good to hear other people living similar experiences as me, about meeting other entities or messengers like you mentioned. And not only when they are away but also in dreams which is where I mostly get a 'visit'.
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(09-07-2019, 09:44 PM)Lovelysammy Wrote: Yeah I noticed its a little slow or at least that's the impression I got. I have found very interesting topics just to realize they were posted a few years back. A shame though...

That is indeed, a life changing experience. I have yet to find people with spiritual (not in a religious way) mind or at least more open minded.
And what you experienced in the wood is intriguing to say the least. Does it still happen? You taking notes for those entities?

I think your reply speaks to me Smile ?

Yes, You can find those open minded people here in this forum. This site gathers those type of people, that's why it feels safe to speak of spiritual topics without being worried that someone will judge you. And don't worry about how old certain threads are. Many of them are still open for discussion. So if you feel like adding a comment or a question to them, please go ahead, or simply open a new thread with reference to the old thread related to your subject. 

What happened in the wood, stayed in the wood, hahahahah eg: Las Vegas Smile . The experience only happened every time I went to the wood, only in the wood. bizarre isn't it. I think I had something with the beings of nature anyway. Since I started traveling the world, eg. now in south Africa living in between tall building, less trees ... I don't get that experience anymore.

However It looks like  I started writing for the entities not in dreams anymore but in real life, it's complicated, but I can say that I started conveying their messages at some point to people I met without realizing it at first. It took me a while to notice, but I still had to figure what comes from me and what thought and feeling come from them.

I usually get a urge to speak to people, people who can understand me, and I don't know how, but those people do show up, we meet. Then I learn from what I say to them. Actually I've learnt more from my own mouth and thoughts than  any book in the world hahahah  Smile . 

Anyway, that's what the dream resulted to until now.
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-] The following 1 user Likes krya's post:
  • Witashnah
Share this post on :
Oh this is so insightful.

It happens to me alot and also wasn't sure if it's my imagination or not.
I am a survivor, a believer, a warrior with a path and nothing will stand between me and my higher self ♥
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash567's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :
(11-11-2020, 08:54 AM)Ash567 Wrote: Oh this is so insightful.

How was it for you Ash?
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
(11-12-2020, 01:13 AM)krya Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 08:54 AM)Ash567 Wrote: Oh this is so insightful.

How was it for you Ash?

A bit difficult to explain. I was going though a very difficult time in my life and every time when I was at my worst, when meditating "She" would be there talking to me and encouraging me and helping me up. Once she "blew" me full of light. Lol... it might still be my imagination but it helped me so much and made me strong and feel like I could do and be anything.  Heart
I am a survivor, a believer, a warrior with a path and nothing will stand between me and my higher self ♥
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash567's post:
  • krya
Share this post on :