RegisterLogin with Google+

Mini Intro

Hi everyone Cool
I joined this forum site to be in the 'loop' with whatever people are experiencing around the globe without being shy about expressing it all on here in regards to the spiritual world all around and within us. I myself been dealing with a lot of unexplainable occurrences in my life and without some crucial people throughout my journey, I wouldn't know what to think of it or how to deal with it all. I'd like to feed my curiosity on here as well as help others in any way I can by sharing what I know and making sure certain topics get explained in the best way they can based on facts, not just on some feelings or lack of knowledge.
let's have fun!
[-] The following 2 users Like PurpuraInsomnium's post:
  • krya, Skytiger
Share this post on :
I read it and I think I already like where this is going.
Please proceed.

And welcome in the group. Smile
A meditation is a trip to the space between the sun and earth. Where there is No days no nights, no noise, no rain, no wind, no earth force of attraction, but just peace, just light, just silence, just freedom. Would you Join me in this trip?

M. Krya
[-]
  •
Share this post on :
Welcome to the forum PurpuraInsomnium.
Looking forward to your sharing soon.
"You mess with me, I lighten you"
Awesome Admin
[-]
  •
Share this post on :